RBC Employee Reviews

Very nice place to work
International Trade Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 27, 2017
Very nice place to work. Excellent benefits. Excellent manager, very nice person and human being. I miss working for a company like that again and to have the benefits they offered.
Excellent employment
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 27, 2017
Typical day - fast paced
Learned - to plan a day around others and see to unexpected needs in a professional manner
Management - prioritizing and planning ahead for others unexpected needs and time lines along with governing daily schedules accordingly
Hardest part of Job - long hours
Enjoyable part of job - developing a re pore with executive management, associates & colleagues
Pros
Compensation & professional working atmosphere
Werken in Finance department als Audit coordinator en Support rapportage
Audit coordinator (Former Employee) –  in Finance departmentJune 21, 2017
Je begint om 7:30 met je dagelijkse taken. En je weet van tevoren wat er nog pending was van de vorige dag en wat je nog moet starten in het nieuwe dag. Moet continu bezig met emails om de informatie die binnen komt te controleren en registreren. en aan de einde van de dag volgt het evaluatie met je managers.
je bent de hele dag bezig want het is een nieuwe omgeving voor jouw waarbij je continu nieuwe dingen langs komen.
dank aan alle lieve collega's die me hadden ondersteunen met de vragen die ik had en met hun opmerkingen. ik had ook hun ondersteunen tijdens rapportage periode iets wat ze echt op prijs hadden gesteld. Het moeilijkste van de baan was dat het system. men had een nieuwe system geimplementeerd dat niet volledig voldoet aan de rapportage. En het leukste van de baan was mijn collegas die echt lief waren en ze hadden me volledig ondersteunt
Pros
je werkt zelfstandig. Mijn collegas. werktijden waren flexibel
Cons
het systeem waarmee gewerkt werden.
Good employer
Sr. Engineer (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 21, 2017
Good place for skill building and career advancement. Leadership is solid and supports employee development. Compensation and benefits are solid. Generally positive corporate culture.
Basic good place to work
Domestic Collections (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJune 20, 2017
management seemed to appreciate your hard work, good benefits, you all ways new what was expected of you. Easy going work place. Family always seemed to come first with them. Was very sorry when the sold out to PNC
Pros
Employee appreciation days
Cons
salary could have been higher
Rbc
Director & Deputy Global Syndications USA (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 14, 2017
Strong multinational bank. . Had opportunities for advancement, but it was back in the day when being a woman was a sever restriction as not being part of the good old boys club. I hope things are different now.
N/a
Post Closing/Trailing Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 13, 2017
Was not there long enough to give and accurate good review. But the time I was there was not enough time to flourish into a new position old friends left new one arrived.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
great company to work for
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  canadaJune 11, 2017
excellent bank to work, great mentors, great environment. Always bring new opportunities to grow in the organization. I enjoyed my time working here. great people
Fun Place to work
Technical Project Manager/Architect (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJune 8, 2017
The company is great and I had a pleasant experience working there. My peers were technically competent so it was great to work with great minds and brilliant people and to have an opportunity to contribute and learn from them at the same time.
30 plus years in the same office
Sr Branch Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 5, 2017
Great Company with great benefits.
Friendly environment, and good work-life balance. Fair pay, for the most part, but room for improvement.
I am only looking to leave to try something new.

Want to know more about RBC?

Ask a question
Manager Incentive Compensation (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJune 1, 2017
Great team of employees. Team focused and willingness to work together to accomplish deadlines. Family life balance was encouraged and work never felt like work.
Efficiency, technology and opportunity
Account Services Agent (Current Employee) –  Westmount, QCJune 1, 2017
While banking is not the career path I intend to follow, working for RBC has been an enlightening experience. I have learned to work efficiently in terms of time management and organisation while reducing the number of human errors one can make down to a minimum. I have also learnt several new platforms and methods of using the computer that I have become well versed with different modes of technology (computer shortcuts, cheque machines, internet platforms etc..).

The work environment is quite simplistic compared to that of a classroom where everyone is expected to sit in their cubical and work quietly. However, I am surrounded by heaps amounts of lovely, vibrant colleagues/managers that we all enjoy our time together.

The hardest part of this job is sitting quietly and inputting data. I am used to engaging with students and talking out loud where I often explain/repeat myself. Interaction and lively engagement are always two criterions I've stood by in my quest for determining which career path I would follow. I believe I have chosen wisely by entering the teaching field.
Pros
Benefits, colleagues, experience
Many business units
DESKTOP ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 22, 2017
Worked here on a Windows 7 migration project.
Local management and staff not in sync with external vendors.
They like to play the blame game.
Internal support staff did not want to take ownership of upgraded systems while project was in process.
Pros
Nice location
Cons
Too many bosses
Great place to work at
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAMay 19, 2017
I enjoyed working with such a wonderful team. We all worked together to meet are monthly goals. We always made are goals and more. Management was very helpful.
Excellent Experience Interning at RBC
Business Technology Intern (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 18, 2017
RBC was a great place to intern at the past two summers. I gained a plethora of real world experience and was fortunate to work alongside extremely intelligent individuals.
Good pay and benefits
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 16, 2017
The department in which I worked for was relocated to Ill.
Fun company.. Good Pay also benefits. I enjoyed working for the company.. I love the Company party's. Family oriented
d company.
Compliance Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 12, 2017
It has been many years since I have worked there, but I really enjoyed the people, the atmosphere, the benefits, and the culture of the company. I have friends who still work there and really like it.
Mortgage Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCMay 12, 2017
This is by far one of my favorite companies to work for and had they not had to sell out I would definitely have retired from here. The management was very accommodating and down to earth. Definitely, a family environment that cares for their employees well being.
Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCMay 11, 2017
Banking day to day work duties are very repetitive and requires you to pay close attention to clients banking transactions and information and be very confidential. Workplace culture was very great because monthly they have employment appreciation where you have pot lucks, pod decoration and contest. Depending upon the department you may or may not come in contact with the public.
Excellent Opportunity
Municipal Finance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 9, 2017
RBC is a great company with great culture.I approve of everything they did from a fixed income perspective. High regulation just like any bank. Treat employees fairly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RBC. Our community is ready to answer.