RBD Employee Reviews in United States

Rbd
Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXDecember 15, 2015
really good job.
i have learned a lot from this company.
co-workers are good.
lots of traveling, but learned a lot from it
Sales Representative
Retail Business Development (Former Employee) –  RaleighJuly 24, 2015
Stand up for certain amount of hours and talk to potential customers. Always keep a positive attitude and know your product. Co-workers are at other store but everyone communicates threw GroupMe and pass on tips and advice to be more successful.
I enjoyed
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAJuly 6, 2015
The best part of my job while working at RBD was the interactions with our customers. They were always so receptive to my opinions and working with the other Walmart employees they definitely made me feel welcome to the department
Great customer service bad management
Vonage Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 9, 2014
No benefits
Lack of Management
Good customer service skills
Good pitches
Materials are not given when needed
shortage of supplies
Nice Props
Good displays
Pros
free phones
Cons
monthly service 29.95
fun job.
Retail Business Development (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 8, 2015
fun job interacting with customers and competing with other sales representatives. this work is not hard to do but if the goals are high and the rewards are not good. you work under a lot of pressure so you should be very positive. working as a team and do a lot amigos.tu you can grow and learn a lot about sales and the market in general.
Pros
you can learn a lot
Cons
the wether is the problem because team event work outside.
Awesome executive team
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  St Petersburg, FloridaMay 8, 2012
Great company to work for. Very innovative and futuristic company.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
lots of travel
Carefree Work enviorment
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Logan vile, GAJuly 13, 2014
Carefree work environment. Didn't really have co-workers from the same company. Not that much supervision. Management isn't bad at all. Hardest part would be making sales to those who aren't interested.
really fast pace work.
retail business development (Former Employee) –  newark njAugust 1, 2014
we get so many calls from customers for our products,i learned how to handle angry customers, how to make customer happy by there need,our manager was really friendly to all his employes,my co-workers were friendly and really helpful in each and everyway,there was no hard part of in this job,the most enjoyable part of this job was every friday all our team and our manager go out and have fun and enjoy the day.
Pros
manager took us out for lunch sometimes.
Cons
we get half an hour break.
Fast pace workplace with room for growth.
Sales Representative(Lead) (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 8, 2014
Working for this company is great as long as a fast paced work setting. I love the hustle and bustle of the job. It will definitely keep you busy and everyday brings a different experience.
Great Job, Bad Supervisors. Bad Company Overall.
Sales Promoter for Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 17, 2014
I worked for RBD for 2 months essentially. I did excellent in sales, I made 100% profit my first month, won an End of Month Bonus first week, and received a gift card for $10 as an award for making the first sale of the day. But apparently that wasn't enough. We use this app called Group Me to communicate with the other sales reps in the state. I made a comment one day when sales were bad that there was a reason there weren't many people in walmart. I talked to every person I came across that day, employees, customers, handed out brochures. But for some reason no one was biting. I made very positive supportive comments all day. But it was interpretted that I was "whining" by making a declaritive statement about the lack of customers due to a HUGE concert in town. My troubles begin there and have only gotten worse. I have yet to receive my $950 bonus. I haven't recieved a termination letter. I was dismissed from employment after making a clearly positive and supportive comment on Group Me. because I was supposed to somehow know without someone telling me that I should not comment any longer on Group Me after being sent home early for not making any sales that day. ???? I was dismissed with a charge of insubordination and lack of performance. I have never done anything that could even be remotely misconstrued as insubordinate. So after this I diligently contacted the company to clear matters up. They stonewalled me and after 2 weeks no one involved would contact me to clear the matter up. I bugged the office of finances to death and after a week I was told verbally that the charge  more... of insubordination was dropped. To date, 2 months later, still no letter of separation has been issued to me. I cannot get information from my immediate boss to determine if my performance was infact in the lowest tier of sales. I cannot get information to get ahold of the supervisor who fired me to discuss what occurred to rectify the situation and to see if I can make sure I don't make the same mistake in the future. Moving forward after being fired from this company is ridiculous. Applicant beware. The supervisor who fired me has a habit of firing people and replacing them with someone who will do a better job. Not a lot of thought goes into firing people from this business. This is a company that is contracting as part of a huge nationwide Sprint project. This company needs to be reviewed with much scrutiny before issuing a contract with them for any endeavor.  less
Pros
great pay and commission
Cons
no worker's handbook, no firing policy that is communicated to employees, does not follow up on big commission checks
Flexible hours
Vonage Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Tracy, CAAugust 4, 2014
Need to be bi-lingual to obtain more sales
Typical day is 6 hrs am or pm
Lack of training
Difficult sales
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
product saturated in local area
good job and pay when u get it
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  fresno caSeptember 1, 2013
good job sale phones stand on feet be friendly and out going sale as many as u can set up table place orders
Pros
good pay
Cons
stand all day