RCI Employee Reviews

Corporate Environment
Customer Care Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INAugust 13, 2017
A typical day at work is very busy. You learn something new every day because the policies and processes are constantly changing. You have a lot of responsibilities and high expectations for little pay. There are a lot of benefits, other than monetary, but those do not pay the bills. The company is very focused on tenure instead of performance.
Pros
Employee Appreciation, Vacation Benefits and Discounts
Cons
Hours, pay
Great place
Account Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 9, 2017
The culture at RCI is pretty united. Everyone gets along with everyone. There are some miscommunications issues but besides that. Solid place to work.
Review is very good
Fire Sprinkler Installer (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYAugust 7, 2017
No matter what they always have work they always offering over time and they you truly a hard worker they will give you the amount of money your asking for
Pros
Cons
Too much over time
a job
Pipe Fitter/ Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXAugust 6, 2017
have a safety meeting go to work clean as u work and do it safe and do it right the first time do quality work and work as a team and talk about how the team is going to do it
Pros
a job
Cons
getting the right tool for the job
It has great benefits
Vacation Guide (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INJuly 19, 2017
I like the benefits and most of the staff. Management does not do a good job of listening to the employees concerns. Some departments the staff is over worked taking at least 5 different call types. Over all the best thing about RCI is the benefits and after almost 4years listening to members complain and act childish I would rather go back to my field.
Pros
vacations and insurance
Cons
High stress and high turnover
great company
sales (Current Employee) –  United StatesJuly 14, 2017
Company is awesome to work for. We get great benefits and good salaries. There is little upward mobility due to the state of the industry. People in good positions rarely leave. Turnover is generally on the entry level teleservices level.
Pros
work life balance, benefits
Cons
little professional growth
Loved working here
Office Administration Coordinator Duties (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX 76106July 8, 2017
Loved working here, the only reason that I left was because I moved states. The managers are understanding and they help you with what you need. The staff are friendly and if you work you can make a lot of money here.
Worst company
Vacation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 25, 2017
I worked for this company for years and made them a lot of money in the process. I was just thrown away like I was nothing. The supervisors are jokes
Pros
Vacations
Cons
The awful supervisors exspecally the upper management
Gym
Facilities Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INJune 20, 2017
Morning start with closing all completed work orders and checking all approved invoices by A/P Finance department.

We have training through MyLearning Program and also Fred Pryor continuing education.

Count On Me Customer Service Daily a Great Company to be with.

Employees with positive attitudes each and everyday.

Working as a Team on completing all task for the day.
Pros
COM Rewards and Gift Shop
Fun workplace
Vacation Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INJune 10, 2017
I liked working here, I really enjoyed my coworkers, and the training program was awesome, really set you up for success. I resigned to relocate and start a new career path
Call Center enviroment with great benefits
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 8, 2017
Great place to work at with good benefits and vacations available to every employee. Gym and Cafe are on site for luxuries of working at company as well as a nurse too. Intensive training to help you learn all about timeshares and selling vacations throughout the world.
Pros
free vacations
Cons
call center atmosphere
competative and exciting employment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INJune 8, 2017
Being a representative of RCI been a great experiance that has taught me responsibility, professionalism and administrative skills. I am most greatful for the sales stratagies I can take away from the trainers I have worked with over the years.
Pros
so much free food!
Great place to work.
SUPERVISOR AND ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJune 4, 2017
I enjoyed working at RCI, the work environment was friendly and I learned a lot about contracts and managing accounts. The most enjoyable part of the job was how helpful everyone was.
Great Company
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INMay 16, 2017
I thoroughly enjoy working for RCI. I work with great individuals and the company provides us with great benefits. I however am wanting something closer to home so I don't have such a commute. I work in the call center portion. I am taking calls all day and assisting with vacation travels, such as booking vacations, guiding the member on the website to get more information of the resorts, answering members questions of their membership, and many other things. I have learned a completely different version of customer service in this work environment. There is much of a difference from being face to face with someone to speaking over the phone. You have to make sure you communicate efficiently and effectively. The most difficult part of my job as mentioned earlier is the commute. I live 45 minutes away and with rush hour that can turn into an extra hour and a half to and from work each day. However, over all RCI keeps things fun for us employees as they understand the customer service side of things has its challenges.
Pros
snacks, vacation benefits, bonuses, win trips
Cons
distance from where I reside, being on phones all day, short breaks
Varied tasks and lots of visitors to log and direct. Loved the camaraderie among staff and laborers.
ADMIN ASSISTANT PARSONS (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WAMay 16, 2017
I loved this job! It was a contract job, as once the tunnel was finished, so was my job.
I was front office reception and the 'face' of VPFK to everyone who walked through the door. I worked closely with subcontractors and vendors.
I performed a multitude of tasks. Field all in-coming phone calls on multi-line system. Records maintenance, data entry, spreadsheets and correspondence. Arrange national/international travel itineraries. Event planning. Daily mail distribution. Tracking and ordering office supplies. Fleet vehicle maintenance tracking and license tab renewals.
Pros
Cheerful and great people atmosphere.
Cons
The job ended!
fun place
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Brownstown, MIMay 4, 2017
when i started this job it was a start up i was the 48th person hired so when i worked for them at times it was trying because they where learning as we where.
Overall I may possibly return in the future.
Vacation Guide (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INApril 16, 2017
RCI is a wonderful place to work. You get to meet great people of all different kinds of background. They definitely show appreciation to their workers.
Pros
Free vacations
Cons
Weekend shifts
Fun work place
Vacation guide/ customer service (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 6, 2017
Awesome Comapny , fun environments, continuing training, management takes the time to talk to you and teach you. The onlybthing I didn't like is the flex hours and the code calling made us call the same people over and over sometimes several times a day, making customers mad.
Pros
Fun work place
Cons
Hours, wayvthe calls are set up.
Immature management, terrible pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 30, 2017
RCI does not put there employees first, you consistently have to put up with upset members because everything that has to do with the timeshare industry is a complete scam. It is a very clicky and extremely judgemental environment with no respect for their employees.
Pros
Great insurance
Cons
Terrible pay, angry calls from members, immature management
Where members dreams come true
Travel Guide (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INMarch 15, 2017
RCI is a great at teaching guides to run several computer systems and keep a conversation going with members. A typical day involves booking vacations for members while problem solving member accounts. I learned how to accomplish a lot for members in short periods of time. The hardest part of the job is tell members I do not have the availability for their family vacation. When I can find a member a family vacation it is a very rewarding feeling for myself.
Pros
Free Vacaions
Cons
Base pay without commission

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RCI. Our community is ready to answer.