RCM Health Care Services Employee Reviews

Disappointed
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HISeptember 20, 2017
As a paraprofessional, I was disappointed with the management. It was hard to call in sick because the person on the hotline would just say, " well you still need to work". I will never recommend this agency to anyone. There is lack of communication from recruiter and office staff.
Great Pay and Schedule
Clinical Nursing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 12, 2017
No nights, holidays, or weekends. Academic school schedule with the same days and weeks off, including summers; with pay. The pay is great. It is super easy and beneficial to request extra days off.
Great place!
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 2, 2017
Nice place to work. Excellent environment. Wonderful workers and employers. Fair pay. Nice and clean location. I enjoyed working. Overall experience was great!
The weekly paychecks are nice
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Waipahu, HIJuly 29, 2017
The students themselves are not difficult to work with; it's the constant changing of schools along with the difficulty of only two schedulers trying to cover all of the public schools with an insufficient amount of nurses. I would say weekly compensation is probably one of the few things that keeps me here.
Great for temporary work
School Nurse (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJuly 11, 2017
As an RN there, I worked there while trying to find a more permanent position so it was great for that. Athena (made the schedule) was an absolute pleasure to work with.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
pay not impressive
working with elderly
physical therapist homecare (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 1, 2017
I enjoy working with elderly people
listen to their problems and try to help them
I do my best to get them the equipment
the hardest part of the job when I get to patient,s home according to appointment but he is not threre
Excellent company
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Waipahu, HI 96797May 2, 2017
Management is wonderful, the pediatric patients are so rewarding to work with and the hours coincide nicely with a families. You get to learn a lot about diabetic care, trach's, and seizure precautions. The hardest part of the job is it not being fast-paced enough.
Pros
work environment and the RCM team
Cons
Hard to get consistent work hours
Independent ork environment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Waipahu, HIFebruary 16, 2017
RCM has treated me well, I have been employed by RCM for about a year and a half. Per diem work is not always guaranteed and you have to hustle to get full time hours when it comes to school nursing. You are 1 to 1 with a student with no supervision. In corrections there is more supervision and hours are full time.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
hustle for hours
No room for advancement
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 31, 2017
Good job but never no cases at all no full time work only call you when they need a cover if you have a job don't leave it keep this as a side job
Pros
Good job
Cons
No hrs no cases not paid enough
RCM Healthcare
RN School Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  Waipahu, HI 96797January 19, 2017
I have worked with school age children and adolescent with severely disabling medical and health issues. It has been rewarding for me to see how much care and attention is given by Department of Education and the support given to the families.
Great job
Crisis Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 14, 2016
Completed Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training and received certification/ Passed Evaluation: Security Clearance, Applicant Gateway, and Finger Printing with Department of Education/Work one on one with special needs students in New York Public Schools
great workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 28, 2015
Typical day at work was great all I was doing was filing paper meeting new children that are challenge. I learned the office life and Scheduled appointments. The management was very good they was helpful. The co-worker was good as well helpful and nice. There was not anything that was hard. Most enjoyable part was meeting great people.
Fun and wonderful places to work
CHHA (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 5, 2012
I worked with disabled children in a school setting and I also worked with elders in their homes my co- workers were very helpful the hardest part of the job was leaving and the enjoyable part was working and learning from the children and the seniors.
Pros
working for great company
Cons
no cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RCM Health Care Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2