RCM Technologies

RCM Technologies Employee Reviews

Good company to work for
Supplier Quality Engineer (Current Employee), Atrium Medical Hudson New HampshireMarch 15, 2015
Pros: good working environment
Cons: travel pay
Good Contract work, dependable and always looking to help to relocate when positions are available.
Management is on site to support and recruiter follow up.
Excellent opportunity to explore new challenges
Substitute School Nurse (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 8, 2015
Pros: great experiences
Cons: no benefits
A great adventure to meet new children, travel to different schools and learn new things. I feel like I've really touched the lives of many of the students.
Great Experience
Imaging Specialist (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: learning new skills
Cons: management shortsight
This position allowed me to expand on my knowledge and experience using my advanced knowledge of photo and digital capture of images.

Unfortunately, management was lacking in direction, support and daily interaction to effectively perform. There was virtually no training. The chance for advancement was non-existant.

I may have succeeded in the position, but chose to move further forward with my career and development.
Good company for technical people
System Tester (Former Employee), Southfield, MINovember 11, 2014
Offers many positions for technical skill-set. Must be willing to relocate for assignments
Good Jobc
Help Desk Tech Support (Former Employee), Monmouth Junction, NJOctober 24, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: short term project
Awesome place to work as well as great time with co-workers. Had a phenomenal company culture centered around a work hard-play hard environment.
Great People
Accounts Administrator and Analysis Assistant (Former Employee), Shelton, CTOctober 22, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, quiet workplace, helpful
Cons: not enough job advancement and poor part time benefits
Since there is flex hours, as long as you did your time each week it didn't matter what time you came in or left. Managers were nice and helpful. Co-workers were nice and helped out if needed. Hardest part was keeping up with each months payroll/expenses and keeping all employees up to date on their contracts. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to sit down and have normal non work related conversations with other employees on breaks.
System Tester (Former Employee), Southfield, MIOctober 1, 2014
Needs more structure and better communication company wide
NEO CONS Defense Contracting
Technical Writer (Former Employee), Westerly, RISeptember 29, 2014
Pros: money and insurance
Cons: everything else you can imagine
Right wing all the way, and in your face about it. Small 8A business run by men with a woman President in order to qualify as a disadvantaged small business for government contracting purposes. Very little in the way of resources or reserves. Job Security: was OK until it came to light that the government contracting officer at the Naval Underwater Warfare Center was awarding contracts in exchange for kick-backs, the justice department stepped in and they were no longer allowed to award any work. Like being in the Mafia, when you can't earn they figuratively shoot you in the head.

as a post-script- Advanced Solutions for Tomorrow (ASFT) (another woman owned samll business run by men) contracting at the Naval Submarine Warfare Center was shuddered for their part in this crime and several contracting officers and their girlfriends went to jail for defrauding the taxpayers.
Productive environmnet
Administrative /Assistant to Office manager (Current Employee), Oakland, NJJuly 8, 2014
Cons: nothing fun is done in this division of the company due to the office manager
A typical day at RCM can be very stressful with all the work load given by the engineers, but we do work as a team. Its the office Manager that makes the atmosphere very stressful and tense. She thinks she is a school principal and punishes the employees by not providing the things they need in order to perform their work, or makes them wait on things that are needed immediately. She can be spiteful, revengeful if she doesn't get what she wants. Employees have complained but the Big guy always says the same thing "just ignore her"...its easy for the other departments to do, but not for someone who is working under her.
Average Consulting company with some good projects
Sr. Validation Consultant (Former Employee), Collegeville, PAMay 1, 2014
Pros: large project team
I only worked on one project but it was a large project with a hard working team that understood the path to delivery

Management seemed to struggle a bit with overall scope and SDLC. At times it seemed as the team was better experienced than the managers which positioned the client to want to get the 'real answers' from the team and not the managers.
Good stepping stone for life and time management.
Junior Technical Writer (Current Employee), Westerly, RIApril 21, 2014
Pros: fun work environment
Cons: salary not fit for college graduates.
Average 8 hour day beginning between 7 and 9. Management is fairly relaxed. Good experience in managing different size case loads. The co-workers at this organization are one of a kind.
A well run training and technical documentation division.
Technical Writer, Contract (Former Employee), Westerly, RINovember 30, 2013
A well run training and technical documentation division focused on the client needs.
RCM
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 26, 2013
A typical day at work is assisting my patient in everyday routines and supporting independent lifestyle in residential setting. The most enjoyable part of my job is the satisfaction I get from helping others.
Good
Technical Pubs Writing Manager (Current Employee), Westerly, RINovember 24, 2013
Pros: its a job
Cons: dont know how long it will last.
Good, interesting, the future is yet to be seen. That things are not what they seem. Management is good, and I am not sure why I answering this. Co-workers are good. The hardest part of the job is, its a hour and a half drive each way. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people.
good place
Mechanical Drafter (Former Employee), Pennsauken, NJOctober 28, 2013
Design using autocad and mocrostation.
It was a good place to work.
BE CAREFUL
Validation Consultant - Engineers and Validation (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJSeptember 6, 2013
Cons: be careful!!!
GET EVRYTHING IN WRITING UP-FRONT BEFORE YOU START AN ASSIGNMENT WITH THEM. eSPICALLY LENGTH OF CONTRACT, BENEFITS, ETC.
Excellent company
One-on-one Registered Nurse (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 15, 2013
I enjoyed working with special needs students! They take a special place in my heart. I felt like I was making a difference in their lives. I am a team player and working in a multi-disciplinary team is great. The hardest part of my job is going home thinking that I could have been there longer to help them.
Temp Agency
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 15, 2013
LPN / Charge Nurse, IV Therapy, Blood Sugar Monitoring, administering insulin if needed, Going to different facilities to get 40 hours a week sometimes.
RCM Tech
PC Technician (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 4, 2013
Pros: people i worked with, flexibility of work hours
Cons: only contract work, low pay
Worked a lot of contact positions for this company. Learned network support, telecom/VOIP support.
Nice enviorenment working place.
Technitian (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 18, 2013
Pretty neat working place. Also helpful supersvisors, really respectful, ar all times have to come in to work early.