RCM Technologies Employee Reviews

A friendly environment for office work, but in a risky business
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  North Stonington, CTNovember 16, 2017
The management and employees at RCM Tech were friendly and helpful. The work is a little tedious, complex and precise, but not overly difficult. They said that they would train me for the job, but I felt like my understanding was a little incomplete when I started working and was figuring some things out kind of on my own. They were mostly forgiving though, as long as you don't make the SAME mistakes too often. In the end, I was laid off because a client company cancelled a project, and I was the employee with the least experience. Apparently, this is something that happens fairly often in technical writing, so the major drawback is probably security.
Daily deadlines, stressful workplace
Sr. Technical Writing Group Lead (Former Employee) –  Westerly, RINovember 1, 2017
Good place to get a technical writing experience with several software program training. The hardest part of the job was the heavy workload and daily deadlines.
Perfect Part Time Job
Skills Trainer (Current Employee) –  Haleiwa, HINovember 1, 2017
This is a perfect part time profession for college students or someone wanting to make extra money without working those long grueling hours. If you love working with kids and helping to make their learning experience a little smoother and a bit easier to comprehend than this is the place for you.
Pros
short work days
Cons
not guaranteed daily work
Pros and cons
School Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIOctober 6, 2017
The schedule is great if you like part time! School nursing is only from 8-2 M-F. No Holliday work. However, you have summers and Christmas off which means no pay, since the job is hourly. No PTO. Very inflexible. Twice this year my daycare has called me to pick up my daughter and I was unable to leave because they could not find anyone to cover my patient. unfortunately this is a deal breaker for me. Clinical supervisors are awesome and very helpful. Pay is very low for location.
Pros
Great part time hours! Great staff.
Cons
Pay, no PTO, cannot accommodate emergencies.
productive and fun place to work for
Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJOctober 3, 2017
Love the people I work for, very understanding, flexible, and I love coding. The benefits are good. Provide the laptop and work with amazing people.
N/a
Design Drafter (Former Employee) –  canadaSeptember 26, 2017
Company is good but salary is not enough. I have to leave the company for the reason that I am not growing and to get another better opportunity and for my salary perspective.
Relaxed work place, team mentality
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 12, 2017
Most work days our supervisor would give us a run down of what we should accomplish for the day at the start of a shift - then periodically check on our progress as the day went along. His presence was mostly to assist rather than push.
Pros
Relaxed work environment, positive management.
Cons
Not much room for advancement.
RCM good employement placement
Implementation / Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIAugust 17, 2017
RCM reps had little direct involvement so hard to say anything fantastic but, nothing bad to say. Once hired onto the project, we RCMers worked most directly with the employing agency.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Lack of future placement effort beyond contract.
Very productive
Crisis Para (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 15, 2017
Overall the work is great if you love working with children like me, but management sucks for the job you do you would think that you would be compensated better.
Great Team
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Westerly, RIJuly 18, 2017
Gather the required technical information from Engineers and other Specialists for commercial and regional technical manuals.
Learned my technical skills here.
Enjoyed the team I worked with.
Needs certain improvements to compensation of employees
Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJuly 14, 2017
over all a half way decent company but should pay more to certain employees and give better opportunity and other job change and advancement choices. Please increase wages and improve our benefits!!!
Pros
Fair dealings with certain issues of workers
Cons
not enough pay
Professional work enviornment with a friendly staff
Drafter & Assistant Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakland, NJJune 26, 2017
I worked there for over a year as an intern. The staff were very helpful and assisted me in whatever problems i had in the field or in the office. The hardest part of the job was trying to learn everything at one since the company had multiple departments.
Tech Writer (Former Employee) –  Westerly, RIJune 22, 2017
None. I have nothing good or bad to say about RCM Technologies. I would return to work there If my family situation were different. The culture at RCM was a good culture to work in most of the employee were freindly.
Great company
School Nurse (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 21, 2017
Great company to work with because they work with your schedule and are very flexible. I wish the hourly rate would be higher but if you are PRN and they need last minute nurse they offer great bonuses.
Pros
extra incentives, flexibility
Cons
regular hourly rate
Very nice company to work for
School Nurse (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 12, 2017
The staff is very pleasant and flexible with workers they try very hard to accomadate their workers and place you where you would be able to utilize your skills the most.They have plenty of schools to choose from and you are not obligated to work five days a week.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Request off time in emergency not reasonable
A Good Company
Senior Technology Engineer (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYMay 8, 2017
The culture at RCM allowed me to learn several new aspects of Construction Management and new skills at my pace and push my limits. I worked with several government agencies including New York Power Authority, Power Authority of New York and New Jersey, MTA and several private / public enterprises. A great company.
Pros
Free Lunches
still currently employed
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 2, 2017
I enjoy very much being employed with this agency. I am a home based coordinator, this can be convienient sometimes. The culture of the company is one thing that I value most, everyone is completely focused on reaching a goal and it is never compromised.
Decent and organized corproate ennvironment.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rye, NYMay 2, 2017
Co workers are professional and people don't gossip. There is a lack of unity however between offices. Management sometimes doesn't give the respect it deserves to hard working employees.
had fun
Health Care Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 1, 2017
i was a one on one paraprofessional through out the day i would assistance the child with his/her work making sure hey stayed focused, we would go on trips
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 24, 2017
The workplace culture was good. I liked that I could work 6-8 hours and start early or later. Great flexibility. Recruiters were detailed and knowledgeable. They were able to place me into the perfect position as a data entry clerk for CPS
Pros
Work life balance was good. Different start & end times