RCS Employee Reviews

Excelente place to work,but company lost the cleaning contract
Housekeeping Manager (Former Employee), Daytona Beach, FLJanuary 21, 2015
Love it work for this Housekeeping company,everyday was a different challenge,clean and have the rooms ready at certain time,i learned to work with people from different countrys,management was excellent,the hard part was work every weekend and missing to enjoy my kids,the best part of the job was and the end of the day when we completed the assignment of the day!
The owner of this company was an amazing person and family oriented.
Project Manager (Former Employee), Houston TexasFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: profit sharing bonuses upon job completion
Cons: no insurance
Typical work day was taking care of bids, walk thru all jobs with clients to make sure all their needs were met as well as making sure they didn't miss anything, order all material for the crews, do site walks and weekly meetings with clients of jobs in progress, do quality control of jobs in progress as well as numerous other responsibilities.
Management at RCS was amazing.
Co-workers here was also amazing.
The hardest part of this job was no insurance benefits.
The most enjoyable was working with all the clients as well as co-workers. The other was all the travailing.
always a challenge,great boss
Parts Associate, Seasonal Full-time (Former Employee), Laveen, AZNovember 3, 2013
Pros: very well structured company
Cons: no health insurance, seasonal
Worked in the area of the company that I thrive in. Purchasing and parts distribution. A hands on work place.
Working with companies and employees. Learning something new everyday. Just all round great company to work for. My boss was the greatest.
ok place to work
Remodeler (Former Employee), Madison, TNAugust 11, 2013
Pros: nothing
the compony would not give me a pay rais did not like it there.
Great learning experience
Director of Homecare (Former Employee), Westfield, INJune 8, 2013
Pros: company growth
Cons: changes of mgt
Running the day to day homecare
how to do accreditation
how to set up and run homecare
support lacking
Calm and quiet working place with great co-workers
Janitorial (Current Employee), PAMay 11, 2013
Pros: assigned areas
Cons: no competitive pay
A nice area with wonderful coworkers. Productive enviroment to get the job done without any unnecessary interruptions or problems. A great place to work!
rcs
carnival worker (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 27, 2013
Pros: free rides
Cons: work weekend
it was a great experience to work at the carnival i got work experience and i learned patience with the kids
A fast paced environment with great co-workers!
Concession Stand Worker (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAAugust 28, 2012
Pros: awesome co-workers, fast paced environment.
Cons: highly intoxicated people.
My typical day at work would involve me clocking in and then heading over to my table. Once there I would begin helping the customers. This Concession booth was an extremely fast paced environment with almost no time to rest. I was totally fine with that. It helped me learn how to work in a fast paced environment. This booth was really demanding we would have to constantly squat and pick up ping pong balls off the ground. It took a lot of getting used to. I adapted quite easily though. My co-workers also handled this environment very well which helped run this booth much more smoothly. The hardest part of the position was having to work with severely intoxicated people. It was hard because they would at times through off some of my co-workers. The most enjoyable part was when i was able to go back stage and put the fish into their tanks. It was a great team environment back there and I enjoyed it very much.
not a good place for college educated looking to advance
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Sheboygan, WIApril 27, 2012
Pros: some flexibility
Low pay, no benefits, and micromanaged. typical day was boring and routine, learning is not part of the job just rote memorization, management is stodgy and old, coworkers non existant, hardest thing about the job was waking up to get there, most enjoyable part was 5pm quitting time.