RCS Employee Reviews in United States

Laid back place to work, two 15 minute breaks and one 30 minute break.
Packaging, Shipping Lead/ Assembly Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 29, 2015
A place to work so you can pay bills, but not a career. Hard to move up in the company, hard to get a raise, the management is okay, sometimes all over the place. some of the co workers are cool, fun to work with, but some are not easy to get along with. The hardest part is not being appreciated for all the hard work you do, but I do enjoy some of the friendships i have made working there.
Pros
laid back, in driving distance
Cons
Health care, Benefits, Advancement, Salary Raises
Rcs
Collector (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 14, 2016
This company is not in a stable position. They are struggling to get management processes in place and are losing business as a result. They are quick to lay blame on employees for their bad business practices. There is no training provided. Staff is left to manage themselves and to attempt to do what they know is the correct process in lieu of direct management. Too many days of coming in to work and having to ask what needs to be worked on when an employee should have a set schedule with regular duties. An employee should be able to walk in and immediately know what their job is and be able to go to work. It is very disheartening when the employee knows the business better than the owner.
Pros
There are no pros to working for this company
Cons
Too many to list individually
racist and violent environment...
Ride Operator (Former Employee) –  L.A., CANovember 10, 2015
I took this job as a way to make extra money, but ended up getting assaulted and brutally beat my three upper level employes over a parking spot. The management did nothing about it and attempted to shield the employees from criminal charges and scrutiny. Very violent and racist work environment... Most employees that work full time have low IQ's and low moral aptitude .
Cons
You can get killed.
Job was fine, Parent company cancelled several projects, and layoffs began in 5 days.
Safety Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Luis Obispo, CAJuly 14, 2016
Company provided contract services to other companies. Travel expense was excellent, but overtime hours were paid at straight time rate. Staffing was minimal, and most jobs were short staffed.
The owner of this company was an amazing person and family oriented.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston TexasFebruary 12, 2014
Typical work day was taking care of bids, walk thru all jobs with clients to make sure all their needs were met as well as making sure they didn't miss anything, order all material for the crews, do site walks and weekly meetings with clients of jobs in progress, do quality control of jobs in progress as well as numerous other responsibilities.
Management at RCS was amazing.
Co-workers here was also amazing.
The hardest part of this job was no insurance benefits.
The most enjoyable was working with all the clients as well as co-workers. The other was all the travailing.
Pros
profit sharing bonuses upon job completion
Cons
no insurance
not a good place for college educated looking to advance
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIApril 27, 2012
Low pay, no benefits, and micromanaged. typical day was boring and routine, learning is not part of the job just rote memorization, management is stodgy and old, coworkers non existant, hardest thing about the job was waking up to get there, most enjoyable part was 5pm quitting time.
Pros
some flexibility
Excelente place to work,but company lost the cleaning contract
Housekeeping Manager (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLJanuary 21, 2015
Love it work for this Housekeeping company,everyday was a different challenge,clean and have the rooms ready at certain time,i learned to work with people from different countrys,management was excellent,the hard part was work every weekend and missing to enjoy my kids,the best part of the job was and the end of the day when we completed the assignment of the day!
Productive and not so much of a vibey work enviroment
Cards and loans customer service agent (Current Employee) –  GoodwoodFebruary 11, 2015
No easy access communication between entry level staff to senior staff members. Gossip and less rewarding prices for hard working staff. Too many unnecessary rules i.e 10 mins toilet breaks or one would be out of adherence lowering KPI's.

The canteens and toilets are clean, free coffee. Loft when one wants to relax and watch tv and smoking area. Gymnasium for working out and medical checkup's with doctor's and nurse's in the premises
Pros
weekly incentive i.e amakhanya
Cons
short lunches and system used for time keeping
A fast paced environment with great co-workers!
Concession Stand Worker (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAAugust 28, 2012
My typical day at work would involve me clocking in and then heading over to my table. Once there I would begin helping the customers. This Concession booth was an extremely fast paced environment with almost no time to rest. I was totally fine with that. It helped me learn how to work in a fast paced environment. This booth was really demanding we would have to constantly squat and pick up ping pong balls off the ground. It took a lot of getting used to. I adapted quite easily though. My co-workers also handled this environment very well which helped run this booth much more smoothly. The hardest part of the position was having to work with severely intoxicated people. It was hard because they would at times through off some of my co-workers. The most enjoyable part was when i was able to go back stage and put the fish into their tanks. It was a great team environment back there and I enjoyed it very much.
Pros
awesome co-workers, fast paced environment.
Cons
highly intoxicated people.
Calm and quiet working place with great co-workers
Janitorial (Current Employee) –  PAMay 11, 2013
A nice area with wonderful coworkers. Productive enviroment to get the job done without any unnecessary interruptions or problems. A great place to work!
Pros
assigned areas
Cons
no competitive pay
always a challenge,great boss
Parts Associate, Seasonal Full-time (Former Employee) –  Laveen, AZNovember 3, 2013
Worked in the area of the company that I thrive in. Purchasing and parts distribution. A hands on work place.
Working with companies and employees. Learning something new everyday. Just all round great company to work for. My boss was the greatest.
Pros
very well structured company
Cons
no health insurance, seasonal
Great learning experience
Director of Homecare (Former Employee) –  Westfield, INJune 8, 2013
Running the day to day homecare
how to do accreditation
how to set up and run homecare
support lacking
Pros
company growth
Cons
changes of mgt
rcs
carnival worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 27, 2013
it was a great experience to work at the carnival i got work experience and i learned patience with the kids
Pros
free rides
Cons
work weekend
ok place to work
Remodeler (Former Employee) –  Madison, TNAugust 11, 2013
the compony would not give me a pay rais did not like it there.
Pros
nothing