RDI Corporation Employee Reviews

I love going to work at RDI
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHNovember 13, 2017
Beautiful building. Great people. I've not experienced anything negative. I'd definitely recommend people to work at RDI.. Paid incentives everyday.. I love the atmosphere, and my management team is amazing.
Pros
Free gym, money incentives daily.. Relaxed atmosphere.
Cons
Short breaks
Good
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Newport vtNovember 9, 2017
Overall working at rdi has been an emotional roller coaster with all the people on the phone yelling and the stupid point system but other than those I love meeting new people at rdi some that became my friends and although rdi does have many good workers they lost the best one their I was a A performer
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Supervisor
Fun work place
Customer Service Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 2, 2017
As relaxing as it can get, it's pretty much; do your job and the day will be jist another work day. Until there are events going. There's tons of things to be entertained by.
Very fun, loud caring environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Newport, VTOctober 30, 2017
RDI, is a very cut throat competitive place to work. Every day each team would always compete against each other to see what team got the most sales all together and alot of the managers actually cared and they always tried to help me
Great Opportunity for a First Time Job
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Milford, OHOctober 26, 2017
RDI is a great company to start out at. The starting pay is competitive, and the company office incentives and benefits. The hours are very flexible and offer full and part time positions
Very Slow Paced
Phone Agent (Current Employee) –  Latonia, KYOctober 26, 2017
Not enough clients, waiting for calls, and the pay was not good. They hire to many employees when the current employees don't have any calls and there isn't enough space for everyone so they offer you to go home.
Not a bad plae to work not all that great
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 13, 2017
Come in make sales on phones it's not a bad job but definitely has plenty of cons like they will switch you campaignshould and not train you. You can ask all you want but it may never happen
Pros
Ping pong
Cons
Short breaks lack of management
fast paced goal oriented fun place to work
Customer Service Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Milford, OHOctober 9, 2017
Rdi is a fast paced customer service or Sales environment and very goal oriented company teaching new skills to those new in the field and using the skills of those who have been in the field along time
Not what was promised.
Care Credit Advisor (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVOctober 9, 2017
They promise that you will make commission to supplement the low salary, however very few employees reach that goal and the turnover is very high. It is basically minimum wage.
Good place to work starting out in sales.
I handle outbound sales calls (Current Employee) –  Latonia, KYOctober 4, 2017
It's a great place to work if you just are starting out in sales. If you are looking for career advancement or any kind of pay increases then it's not for you.
Do not do it for more than two weeks
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Latonia, KYOctober 3, 2017
Beware of your pay being off by 2-5 hrs, also not getting paid on time or propperly. The training is short then you do side by sides with people who either have little to no experience, or are just there milking the clock. I was unimpressed as a former Business owner and Sales manager at how it was run.
Confusing at times
Agent/ Coach (Current Employee) –  Milford, OHOctober 3, 2017
The company is not very organized and can be very misleading at times creating a confusing work force. I will come in a complete my forms and be completely organized and go above and beyond to do what I can to help other agent without knowledge for my hard work. I do like the people, I work with but management isn't professional. The things I do enjoy about my job is it can be fun and rewarding and a relaxing work force.
Not worth it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milford, OHSeptember 22, 2017
A decent place to work...if you're a recent highschool graduate, but not if you're an adult and looking for a real job. It's mostly people in their 20s, and they promote children (based on favoritism, not merrit) to manage adults. Then wonder why things constantly fail. Management is a complete joke. There is no incentive to work hard because if you're not a favorite you'll be overlooked, and if you do get promoted, chances are you'll be demoted when things fail. Management has no accountability..There are a lot of shady practices like stealing time (constantly have to make sure you're getting paid what you're supposed to) and selling drugs. Its very much like highschool with the drama that goes on .Nothing works right, so you're certainly never set up for success. The pay can be decent but the stress and incompetence makes it not worth it..
Pros
Can meet a lot of great people
Cons
No job security
Good pay/benefits, but redundant and stressful work
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Milford, OHSeptember 20, 2017
I loved my supervisors and all the people I worked with at RDI. Awesome environment and people, but the overbearing competitive nature of the work was obvious, and dealing with angry customers every single day on the phones was not an enjoyable experience. The benefits and pay are great, for a teenager with little to no experience, but you have to have a lot of mental fortitude to make it.
Pros
Good pay, good benefits, friendly people
Cons
Short breaks, mentally straining
Great place to meet new people
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Milford, OHSeptember 13, 2017
Gets to be very boring very quickly because your doing the same thing all day everyday, but if your looking for easy good money and after 3 months of being there you get free directv that's the place to be.
Pros
The people
Great Learning Step
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVSeptember 12, 2017
If you are new to the call center game, get your feet wet here. Do not plan on staying here long term as the turn over rate is very high. They are always hiring and while the pay is decent. You do not have a lot of help if needed.
Fun workplace with friendly atomsphere.
Customer Advocate (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVSeptember 11, 2017
A typical day at work for me includes taking calls from member and providers in regards to medical benefits, medical insurance claims, appeals and grievances. I have fully learned the dynamics of medical insurance companies, medical insurance including Medicare. The workplace culture is very diverse and friendly. The hardest part of my job in when I need to advocate for my members but the other departments within the company are not available when needed to assistant in areas I cannot such as billing, enrollment, or sales department. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I can actually help the members and make a difference in their experience with the company.
Pros
movies
Cons
short breaks, no room for advancement, no raise
Unprofessional
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Milford, OHSeptember 8, 2017
Processing credit card applications with the goal of completing at least 5 per day.
I was on the "Dream Team" and was able to process at least 10 per day.

The culture at RDI is very diverse, but mostly consists of those in their early 20's.

The hardest part of the job was noticing unethical behavior between management and workers.

The job was very easy for me.
Pros
Easy Work
Cons
Behaviors
The people are awesome, the job is dull
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Milford, OHSeptember 6, 2017
There's a reason you're paid $11/hr at entry-level. The job is as dull as it gets. But the people you work with make the job worth it. The paid incentives are awesome, the ability to work unlimited overtime hours is awesome, and the atmosphere is (usually) really relaxed.

PCI Compliance is a pain in the butt, but it's necessary.
Pros
Relaxed work environment despite being a job that is fulfilling.
Cons
Kind of boring work. You sit around making the same phone call all day, the conversations tend to run together and the hours seem like years at times.
Rdi needs better hour opportunities
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHSeptember 6, 2017
I think RDI needs to learn to accommodate better with their employee's who have children. Especially if the employee is a single parent with young children.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RDI Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9