RDI Corporation Employee Reviews

Not My Scene
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Milford, OHJune 12, 2017
The job is not hard. You get paid well, how ever the job is stressful and morally wrong. You push sales on people that are in financial struggles. Id rather help people then make their life harder.
Great Company for a Career Minded Individual
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHJune 8, 2017
RDI is an amazing place to work. It you are looking for a long term career and job stability this is the place to be! Our work culture is amazing as well as our on-site gym that is free to all of our employees!
It was ok
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Milford, OHJune 5, 2017
I really liked working here. Only if you are in the right campaign. I miss my old manager. They let him go and I didn't think it was fair, because he carried the team. I left shortly after that.
Good to have a steady job
Mold Technician (Former Employee) –  7417 N 101st St, Omaha, NE 68122June 2, 2017
It was good go have a steady job for a while instead of being a temp never knowing if I was going to work that day. Sometimes it's not so bad though. I liked the first supervisor I was with but I don't like the second one at all. The first job was mold tech and I learned how to fill the machines I we didn't change the molds though. The second job was machine tech.
Fast paced call center
Operations Manager / Client Services Liaison (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHJune 2, 2017
Interactions between the employees and myself was just the half of the work experience i love. Assisting the customers that called in on the many projects was at the very least challenging daily.
Pros
Always busy
Cons
Sometime stressfull
A fast paced place to work.
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Milford, IAMay 30, 2017
Great place to work in Northwest Iowa. The demands are great but can also be rewarding. Many opportunities to travel and chances to advance in title but not likely in pay.
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Pay increases
Cengage Support Rep - Phones (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 21, 2017
I loved working here. I hated leaving. I had something personal happen and had to move back home. If that hadn't happened, I'd still be working there.
Pros
Paid lunches, great location, wonderful coworkers
Cons
The training could be upgraded for slow learners
management issues
agent/ ellwell commitee member (Current Employee) –  Oxford, OHMay 15, 2017
certain managers were very willing to single you out above other agents and below without thought to their feelings. as well as seemed to not trust the employee
A joke and boring and drama
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Milford, OHMay 15, 2017
It was a joke and there was tons of drama and management was always talking bout drugs and partying and vary unprofessional but overall they was good people
Fun but sometimes tense
Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHMay 3, 2017
Work life was fun and hours were flexible.
I got along great with everyone at work, but unfortunately a lot of people will turn their back on you if you excel because it's a very competitive work environment.

Management was always very nice and encouraging but often blindly makes promises they can't keep and will keep delaying benefits. Paychecks were also short quite often so you had to keep up with them on that.

Hardest part of the job was often being thrown into campaigns you had no prior training in and being expected to still meet sale goal, and carrying an entire campaign by yourself because your team gives up all together if they have a bad day.
Pros
occasional commission, guaranteed paid 10 minute break, half-hour - hour lunches, 2 breaks throughout the day, fun environment
Cons
poor management, unrealistic goals, opinion often goes unnoticed, competitive teammates, dealing with not-so-legitimate companies
Great working area
Extruder Operator (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 28, 2017
Set up machine and make sure the machine is running good. Also check with defect parts of the container. If there is problem, I make sure to correct it and the packer that part are goods to package.
Pros
Clean place
Cons
Short break
call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVApril 18, 2017
cool job laid back, really positive vibes most the time trying to make sales. only problem is that its actually hard to make sales at times. customers are rude sometime as well.
Pros
cool people
Cons
customers attitudes
Would not refer anyone to take this job
TSR (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 7, 2017
Due to a non disclosure agreement signed upon departure I would prefer to to comment on this issue at the time as to avoid any legal proceeding brought upon myself.
Productive, fun environment to work.
TSR (Current Employee) –  Oxford, OHApril 6, 2017
I absolutely love working for RDI, I have been with the company for 7yrs. working on my 8th. RDI is like family to me... We have a lot of fun at work each day, while keeping our responsibilities. There are great incentives for meeting personal and group goals. RDI is a great place to work. The environment is fast and upbeat and just an all around awesome place to work. I would recommend anyone looking for a career/company that you can advance in, that has competitive pay, and have fun during your work day to definitely give RDI a try. The managers/supervisors are great, they are very understanding and flexible and are readily available to help when needed...
Diversified Employment
TSR (Current Employee) –  Oxford, OHApril 6, 2017
As with any job, There are jobs that some people are good at and some they are not good at. RDI has a few different type of positions to give the employee a great chance to excel. This location has undergone great improvements and is a great place to work.
Pros
overtime
Cons
young supervisors
Upbeat, fast pace workplace that is family friendly with a lot to offer.
TSR (Current Employee) –  Oxford, OHApril 6, 2017
RDI provides a upbeat work place, with a lot of positive people. We consider ourselves a BIG FAMILY and would do anything to help out when needed at work or even with daily life in general. They also plan a lot of activities to participate in at work and outside of work that make the day enjoyable!
Awesome place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Oxford, OHApril 6, 2017
There's always opportunity to put in overtime if you need it. Management is great. RDI's EllWell program makes employees feel like family and is always willing to listen/help with problems if you come to them.
They offer incentives all the time.
They have outings (cookouts, baseball games, etc.) so everyone can get together, have a fun time and know each other better.
Great place to work!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oxford, OHApril 6, 2017
I have been here for 2 years and I have nothing but great things to say about this place. I love my co-workers and the management team, they are all so positive and just overall awesome people. The most enjoyable part of my job is definitely getting to interact with people all across the country. You are constantly surrounded with people who are always willing to take the time to help you with whatever you may need help with! Amazing place to work! I'm glad to be part of the team.
Wonderful
TSR (Current Employee) –  Oxford, OHApril 6, 2017
Amazing company to work for! Very much like a family. If you're having a bad day, there is always someone there to talk to. Everyone will always go above and beyond for you!
Simple job. Minimum advancement opportunities.
Lead Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAApril 6, 2017
Simple job once you grasp the concept of the job task. Minimal supervision working outdoors. Constantly relocating from city to city.Learned how to pole load adn how factors affect utility poles. Repetition.
Pros
Unsupervised
Cons
Minimal advancement opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RDI Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9