ReCommunity is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, and is a leading recycling and recovery company that is focused on dramatically reducing the volume of land-filled waste through conversion into useful products such as recycled commodities, ReEngineered Feedstock, bio-fuels and other value-added recycled products. ReCommunity operates 36 facilities in 13 states, and employees over 1500 people.
The company aims to lead a Recovery Revolution by repositioning waste as a strategic community resource instead of a growing liability. ReCommunity enables community partners to generate additional revenue, recover community owned resources, create new jobs, fund budget shortfalls and reduce their carbon footprint.
ReCommunity is currently looking for a Regional Maintenance Manager based out of our Phoenix facilities.
Assist & Coordinate maintenance activities with Regional and Plant Managers to maximize operational efficiency of equipment and minimize unscheduled downtime.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain the highest level of excellence in communication and training in your designated Region.
- Maintain and improve a Preventative Maintenance Program at each facility in your Region.
- Insure that all Maintenance related documentation meets or exceeds company policy expectations for each facility in your Area.
- Establish and maintain a high level of professionalism and organization.
- Assist Plant Manager, Regional Manager and Corporate with Purchasing
- Assist with Major Maintenance Projects
- Assist and participate in all aspects of Capital Projects
- Assist Regional Manager, Plant Manager & Corporate with budget preparation and oversight.
- In conjunction with the Regional and Plant Managers, insure compliance with all applicable OSHA, Federal, State, Company, Environmental, Safety Policy and Procedures.
Skills and Experience
- Must have thorough knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical systems.
- Good analytical, reasoning and justification skills
- Proven Management skills
- Procurement / Negotiation skill
This job has dotted line responsibility for the plant maintenance supervisors.
- Can Do Attitude
- Strong Work Ethic
- Self Directed
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for role
- Professional approach to position
- Teachable Personality
- Compassion, understanding and mutual respect for all
- Decisive (thoughtful and due consideration of consequences)
- Integrity and sound ethical reasoning
- Team Player
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Accredited college or university graduate with a two year degree in applied science within a related field and/or a graduate of a related technical school is strongly desired.
No phone calls accepted from applicants or recruiting agencies