A strategy, research and predictive analytics firm is hiring a full-charge bookkeeper.
The role is part-time, likely two half days per month, although the load will be heavier to start. (This is not a full-time job, but there's a possibility this could expand to a bigger part-time role as Assistant to the CEO if there's a particularly good fit with Excel and technology skills, incredible attention to detail, and great team skills.)
- Monthly bookkeeping: AP, AR, payroll, Quikbook posting and reconciliation
- Monthly reporting: I/S, B/S, AR tracking, payroll summary
- Year end: Year-end estimates, 1099s, year-end close
- Coordination: Managing process with staff...we're looking for someone who gets involved as part of the team
- Must have strong experience as a full-charge bookkeeper
- Must be highly proficient with Quickbooks
- Must be during business hours (not evenings or weekends)
- Must provide references
To apply, please send resume, cover letter describing experience with the responsibilities and requirements listed above, hours of availability, and compensation history for the past few years. While we won't be able to respond to all applicants, we're really looking forward to talking to those who can provide complete responses about how their backgrounds match our needs!