Merchant Centric is seeking a Product Operations Specialist. As a Product Operations Specialist you will troubleshoot tier 2 technical issues, set-up and support CRM tools and processes to support customer service, sales, and finance.
This is a lifetime opportunity to join at this stage…we are a vibrant, well-funded start-up company working on a new, cutting-edge self-service platform to help small businesses better utilize online marketing. No one approaches this fast emerging market quite like we do and this gives us a huge competitive advantage. We are going after a multi-billion opportunity and are well positioned to gain huge market share based on our technology, market strategy and traction in the industry.
What's in it for you?
- Job satisfaction from building and deploying cutting edge massively adopted service that will dramatically help small businesses and have measurable impact you can point to
- Room for growth, challenge, & additional leadership & growth opportunities.
- Competitive compensation, medical, dental & Pre-IPO Options
- Opportunity to join a firm that is making huge strides in technology and how local businesses interact and monetize the internet and reach a new client base
What you will be doing:
- Promptly handle all types of customer escalation cases.
- Provide effective and timely communication about case and issue status to the Customer Service, Sales, Finance, Product Management, & Engineering.
- Serve as a strong customer advocate at Product and Engineering meetings to shape requirements, priorities, and the release of new features and functionality.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex technical problems and escalate to the proper resources for timely resolution.
- Experience in setting up and supporting Customer Service, Sales and Finance processes using Infusionsoft CRM or equivalent applications.
- Recommend policy and workflow updates to reduce escalations.
What you need:
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Previous experience with Infusionsoft CRM or equivalent applications, implementing sales and support workflows and processes
- Demonstrated analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise
- Working knowledge of Databases and SQL Queries
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to track complex problems in a dynamic and evolving environment to complete resolution.
- Easy and adaptive personality and customer service-oriented disposition.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with all levels of customers and company employees across departments.