This will not be a good fit for those who rely on Dreamweaver or WYSIWYG editors.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join at this stage…we are a vibrant, well-funded start-up company working on a new, cutting-edge self-service platform to help small businesses better utilize online marketing. No one approaches this fast emerging market quite like we do and this gives us a huge competitive advantage. We are going after a billion dollar opportunity and are well positioned to gain huge market share based on our technology, market strategy and traction in the industry. Our executives, board members and founding team are made up of startup veterans who have successfully lead previous companies to profits, Billion+ IPO and other significant liquidity events. You would be an A-Player Front End Developer and ready to work closely with other members of this talented team to design, develop and utilize framework and tools to expose our rich functionality to non-technical users via your graceful user interfaces. If you are looking to join a growing, energetic company with a fun, work-hard, play hard environment, then this may be the opportunity for you!
What's in it for you?
- Job satisfaction from building and deploying cutting edge massively adopted service that will dramatically help small businesses and have measurable impact you can point to
- Room for growth, challenge, & additional leadership & growth opportunities.
- Competitive compensation, medical, dental & Pre-IPO Options
- Opportunity to join a firm that is making huge strides in technology and how local businesses interact and monetize the internet and reach a new client base
Here’s what you need to be successful in this job:
- Proven understanding of working with and manipulating json data objects
- Strong experience and working knowledge of jquery and jquery UI
- Ability to hand-code standards-compliant html and css with pixel-perfect precision across the major browsers
- Great debugging abilities across all the major browsers
- A track record of solving hard front-end-related problems
- A stubborn empathy for end users
- Friendly attitude and ability to work well with a team in an agile-like environment
- Affinity for “filling in the blanks” with “loose” requirements
- Great communication skills
- Some UI and UX design experience (and you know the difference between UI and UX)
- Comfortable with Photoshop
- Experience with PHP/MySQL