Reach

Reach Employer Reviews

It was a very satisfying job helping young people.
Case Manager/Counselor (Former Employee), Flint, MIMarch 25, 2014
Pros: a very family friendly environment
Cons: working weekends and holidays
I worked with at-risk youth assisting them in solving the problems they were going through. REACH provided them with individual and family counseling to help remove barriers that caused them to runaway from home or consider running away from home.
Productive Workplace
Three year old Teacher Assistant (Former Employee), Fayetteville, GANovember 22, 2013
Loving Environment with many different unique children, very diverse. I learned Spanish from my students and they learned English from me. I thought this was one of the best parts of my job!
Productive and fun environment for young adults to come find work.
Barista (Current Employee), Tacoma, WANovember 10, 2013
Pros: free lunch, free coffee all day, reimbursement over the course of 6 months, co-workers are awesome, as well as the managers who train you
Cons: annoying customers, only 6 months (i say this because i love it there!)
A typical day there for me is jumping right behind the espresso bar and getting right to work. I've learned how to interact with customers and build my barista skills from the ground up. It's a 6 months program and they teach you pretty much about everything you need to know about working in a coffee-environment.
Fun and productive environment.
Mentor (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 24, 2013
Cons: very little break time.
Every day started with a meeting of some sort either for the mentors or the mentors and teachers and then we had grade level meetings or an all school meeting. After the meetings wee went to our "labs". I was an innovation lab mentor and my job was to help get the creativity flowing in the minds of the 8th graders and keep them on task as well as be – more... a disciplinarian when necessary. After the labs we had lunch and my job there was just to make sure none of the students were fighting. In the afternoons on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I was an assistant in the Studio Art elective in which I helped the students with their clay work. The final thing i did on those days was to co-teach a French class which really showed me first hand what it it like to be a teacher.

My co-workeers were great and I really enjoyed being around all of them daily. We all worked very well together and we were all very efficient as well.

The hardest part was being a disciplinarian. I wasn't very comfortable with telling people what to do and what not to do, but it taught me a lot and it taught me not to give in to what I would do personally and that I needed to be more of a leader.

The most enjoyable part was being able to be a little social with the kids at lunch time. – less
amazing
traing school/ direct care aid (Former Employee), Henryetta, OKOctober 3, 2012
Pros: grate people
working for reach is the most amazing job i have ever had they make it where you enjoy comming to work and you want to do well and excell at your position
You get out what you put in.
Customer Service Ambassador (Current Employee), Heathrow AirportMarch 25, 2013
Pros: occasional celebrity, people at the airport
Cons: on your feet all day
No two days at the airport are the same, and working at Reach as a customer information ambassador is just that. There is plenty of interaction with passengers so customer service is a key.

The management are not flexiable when it comes to shifts and you find your self stuck on the same rota for weeks maybe months.

The co- workers are great as everyone – more... pulls together to deliver good customer service.

The hardest part of the job is that your on your feet all day and the most enjoyable part is the people you meet – less
Integrity above all
PERFORMANCE COORDINATOR (Current Employee), Kuala Lumpur, M14February 23, 2013
REACH values are:
- Honesty, Integrity and Reliability;
- Continuous Learning;
- Valuing Relationships;
- Sharing and Celebrating Success.

REACH lives by their values.
Great place to work.
Market Challanger
Regionial Advisor and Store Expert (Former Employee), West sussex, Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, KentSeptember 4, 2012
Exciting Company to work for with daily challanges.

I was a pro active team player whom was able to take others views on board to better my productivity in the field.

In this time I was responsible for training 4 new starters of whom are still currently working on the account.

My duties including communicating with Buyers/Client to Brief the nationial – more... team and obtaining key competitor information and feeding this back with a time frame. – less