Reach Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Disappointing
Safety Engineer/ Performance Coach (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasMarch 16, 2016
Company does not live up to its core values. They do not look out for their employees and will not compromise the CEOs bottom line. They tell you that you are family, but they treat you like a step child when change occurs
Pros
good people
Cons
the company will lie to you and is there for senior mgt only
Excellent Company to work for
Team Lead: Leadership Development (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasFebruary 23, 2016
REACH has an environment that permits it's employees to fully use the talents and skills to meet client needs.

Servicing global clients was my favorite part of the job.
Fun!
Curriculum Director (Former Employee) –  Bryan, OHApril 2, 2015
REACH is a great summer camp for students who need practice of materials learned during the school year. I recommend this camp to any student!
Great workplace atmosphere
QMRP (Former Employee) –  Okmulgee, OKOctober 9, 2014
no day is the same because the deals with individual day to day life events.
Flexibility and mutual respect
everyone worked together to accomplish a common goal
Pros
working with a varity of personalilties
Cons
fast pace
outstanding Company to work for. *****
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 17, 2014
Pay on time. Outstanding Mission Statement. Supervisors terrific. Great Stores to work in and first class products
Pros
great i everything
It was a very satisfying job helping young people.
Case Manager/Counselor (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIMarch 25, 2014
I worked with at-risk youth assisting them in solving the problems they were going through. REACH provided them with individual and family counseling to help remove barriers that caused them to runaway from home or consider running away from home.
Pros
a very family friendly environment
Cons
working weekends and holidays
Productive Workplace
Three year old Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, GANovember 22, 2013
Loving Environment with many different unique children, very diverse. I learned Spanish from my students and they learned English from me. I thought this was one of the best parts of my job!
Productive and fun environment for young adults to come find work.
Barista (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WANovember 10, 2013
A typical day there for me is jumping right behind the espresso bar and getting right to work. I've learned how to interact with customers and build my barista skills from the ground up. It's a 6 months program and they teach you pretty much about everything you need to know about working in a coffee-environment.
Pros
free lunch, free coffee all day, reimbursement over the course of 6 months, co-workers are awesome, as well as the managers who train you
Cons
annoying customers, only 6 months (i say this because i love it there!)
Fun and productive environment.
Mentor (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 24, 2013
Every day started with a meeting of some sort either for the mentors or the mentors and teachers and then we had grade level meetings or an all school meeting. After the meetings wee went to our "labs". I was an innovation lab mentor and my job was to help get the creativity flowing in the minds of the 8th graders and keep them on task as well as be a disciplinarian when necessary. After the labs we had lunch and my job there was just to make sure none of the students were fighting. In the afternoons on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I was an assistant in the Studio Art elective in which I helped the students with their clay work. The final thing i did on those days was to co-teach a French class which really showed me first hand what it it like to be a teacher.

My co-workeers were great and I really enjoyed being around all of them daily. We all worked very well together and we were all very efficient as well.

The hardest part was being a disciplinarian. I wasn't very comfortable with telling people what to do and what not to do, but it taught me a lot and it taught me not to give in to what I would do personally and that I needed to be more of a leader.

The most enjoyable part was being able to be a little social with the kids at lunch time.
Cons
very little break time.
amazing
traing school/ direct care aid (Former Employee) –  Henryetta, OKOctober 3, 2012
working for reach is the most amazing job i have ever had they make it where you enjoy comming to work and you want to do well and excell at your position
Pros
grate people