ReadyCap Commercial, LLC is a new nonbank direct lender located in Orange County, CA, offering aggressive financing for small balance ($500,000 - $5,000,000) commercial investment, conventional owner user, SBA (7A and 504), multifamily and bridge loan programs nationwide. ReadyCap is backed by Waterfall Asset Management, LLC, a hedge fund based in New York City with nearly $2 billion under management.
We are currently recruiting superior Loan Officers who are the recognized leaders in their market to join our team for a long-term career opportunity.
Qualified candidates possess significant experience, strong credit skills, broad product knowledge, a book of clients and a demonstrable ability to close on average $30,000,000 in loans annually.
Our compensation package includes an attractive base salary, commissions at closing, future commissions based upon successful loan performance, and marketing and staff support. We offer a competative benefit package that is extremely appealing!
Loan Officers should have:
- Minimum 4 to 6 yrs of experience in a commercial lending environment.
- Ability to analyze business and personal federal tax returns.
- Knowledge of different loan types.
- Dynamic personality with a proven ability to sell.
- Good analytical proficiency.
- Able to prioritize and follow through on loan requests.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently.
- Tremendous urgency and speed required for fast paced environment, attention to detail and responsiveness necessary.
- Superior organization and time management.
- Produce a minimum of $30,000,000 per year in loan production.
- Develop a book of quality performing loans with high pull through rates.
- Meet monthly / quarterly / annual production goals.
- Represent ReadyCap with honesty and integrity throughout the Country.
- Perform all job responsibilities remotely.
- Contribute to pipeline reporting and participate in staff meetings and training.
- High level of personal accountability.
- Undergraduate college degree required, MBA or other advanced degree desirable.
- Experience working at a bank, mortgage bank, or finance company.
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Loan Management Systems.
- Internet and other research skills needed.
- Ability to interface effectively and respectfully with staff of all levels.
- Positive, can do attitude required for collegial and supportive work environment.