Ready Jet

Ready Jet Employer Reviews

No Chance for advancement
Supervisor- Mike Thompson (Former Employee), PhiladelphiaAugust 2, 2014
Cons: no hours
Only part time available. No raises or chance for advancement.
fast paced.
Airplane Housekeeper (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 7, 2014
Pros: night job, part time, mechanics are friemdly.
Cons: some of the aircrafts are very hot inside during the summer.
We usually meet in the lobby and sign paperwork. when all the paperwork is finished we head to the hangar and get our equipment ready and load it up in the company can. We clean the planes that are on the line first. Each plane takes about one hour. I learned to take criticism as constructive criticism, and to be flexible with my work schedule and other employees. I see workers come and go all the time, and it have had to adjust to different work methods come every new person. The hardest part of the job is working along side the airplane mechanics who also need to get their job done. There can be times where we just have to wait for them to finish their work before we can get to our own. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting really cool people and being able to chat and share different ways to get the job done and working as friendly crew.
Being around the Aicrafts keeps me close to my Military roots.
Aircraft Leather Appearance Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 4, 2014
Its a thriving company to work for with the training provided for you. The hardest part of the job is its at night.
fast pace work with great staff
Plane Detailer (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 6, 2013
Pros: great pay
Cons: hours varied
Ready jet consisted of working in the Phx sky harbor airport while cleaning the planes making sure they were ready for the next flight.
Really good secondary job
Assistant Manager/Lead (Current Employee), Grapevine, TXApril 22, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: weather dictates hours
detail comercial aircraft
good co workers
upper managment is lackin in some areas
Part time job, during the evening shift with not many benefits.
DCA Station Manager (Current Employee), Washington, D.C.March 14, 2013
Pros: gettint to meet people from different countries
Cons: no healthcare program, little support from hq or regional managers.
A typical day is unprecdictable, not knowing exactly how many deep interior cleans you will get until two hours before your shift begins.

I am very open-minded and love to learn new experiences and situations, staffing could be a challenge when not knowing exactly the load of work you will have in any given shift.

Management under these circumstances is crucial, you work with different backgrounds people, from different countries and customes, so you have to lead by example and actually care about what they like and how to make them more productive so the company can meet the standards.

The most enjoyable part is when you get a very good review from your customer.
Great Company
Station Manager (Current Employee), Columbia, SCAugust 30, 2012
Pros: great company culture
Cons: no healthcare, most positions are part time
Ready Jet is a great company to work for the upper management and support staff are excellent.They pay a fair wage and they try to ensure that every station has the equipment and training to supply excellent customer service to the client.
It was a fun work place
Superiveser (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 15, 2012
Pros: meating new people, and getting the chance to see a celebrity's
Cons: not getting breaks, working overnight, stress of having to have 30 planes cleaned by 4:30
Ia day it ready jet would be long because its a overnight job and you would have to clean 25 to 30 airplanes before 4:30 am and u would start at 11:00 pm there would be night we would have to work throw are lunch breaks but we would have it done. I learned how to do a auditing of a cleaning crew, doing a security check of a airplane. The management was so different and how some peoples ways to talk to people would be so different to each other. The co-workers were nice and there was so many different races that worked there so it was hard to talk to the different langwiges. The hardest was the talk to the different people. The most enjoyable was knowing that the planes were clean and seening the beautiful sunrises