Ready Jet Employee Reviews in United States

Hardworking
Interior/Exterior Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 2, 2015
Worked with a team to clean and inspect aircraft on a 24 hour on call rotation. No set schedule, made it hard to live one's life without calling out of work.
Pros
exprience with aircraft
Cons
No schedule
Cleaner Crew (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 2, 2015
This job, had no management whatsoever, everyone was on their own, doing whatever they wanted, getting late to work, ugh
bad experance scam
Plane Washer (Former Employee) –  Nashville TNApril 13, 2015
First of all my mom works for United Technologies which owns Boeing aircraft and my dad Griffon Corporation it's commercial markets worldwide, including maritime surveillance radars for anti-submarine warfare, drug interdiction, search and rescue, high altitude mapping and surveillance. Its customers include the U.S. Government, as well as other government contractors, such as Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman.

and ways back to ready jet, they called me to check my drivers license expiration date during the application process I wrote it down 3 times and they made a printed copy weird right you have three copy's and a printed copy and you still call. Then they called me again and said my w4 was wrong after a short conversation their was actually nothing wrong with my w4 and they said they didn't need me to come in

major give away at the main interview their was a guy with a 8 inch Mohawk shaved on the sides said he was a manager at ready jet, now I've been to the airport , where do you see a guy with a 8 inch Mohawk, a scam
Pros
no pros
Cons
everything was a lie
Great stable place
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 13, 2015
I have no overall bad reviews about ready jet inc other then the fact that when new management was hired to the station by corporate things, became very unstable. Real laid back sit down job using radio communications and Computer excel logs. Something i learned about this job is that new management will get rid of you if they dont like you.
Pros
the pay was good
Cons
poor station management
Great Company
Station Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 30, 2012
Ready Jet is a great company to work for the upper management and support staff are excellent.They pay a fair wage and they try to ensure that every station has the equipment and training to supply excellent customer service to the client.
Pros
great company culture
Cons
no healthcare, most positions are part time
It was a fun work place
Superiveser (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 15, 2012
Ia day it ready jet would be long because its a overnight job and you would have to clean 25 to 30 airplanes before 4:30 am and u would start at 11:00 pm there would be night we would have to work throw are lunch breaks but we would have it done. I learned how to do a auditing of a cleaning crew, doing a security check of a airplane. The management was so different and how some peoples ways to talk to people would be so different to each other. The co-workers were nice and there was so many different races that worked there so it was hard to talk to the different langwiges. The hardest was the talk to the different people. The most enjoyable was knowing that the planes were clean and seening the beautiful sunrises
Pros
meating new people, and getting the chance to see a celebrity's
Cons
not getting breaks, working overnight, stress of having to have 30 planes cleaned by 4:30
Part time job, during the evening shift with not many benefits.
DCA Station Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, D.C.March 14, 2013
A typical day is unprecdictable, not knowing exactly how many deep interior cleans you will get until two hours before your shift begins.

I am very open-minded and love to learn new experiences and situations, staffing could be a challenge when not knowing exactly the load of work you will have in any given shift.

Management under these circumstances is crucial, you work with different backgrounds people, from different countries and customes, so you have to lead by example and actually care about what they like and how to make them more productive so the company can meet the standards.

The most enjoyable part is when you get a very good review from your customer.
Pros
gettint to meet people from different countries
Cons
no healthcare program, little support from hq or regional managers.
No Chance for advancement
Supervisor- Mike Thompson (Former Employee) –  PhiladelphiaAugust 2, 2014
Only part time available. No raises or chance for advancement.
Cons
no hours
fast paced.
Airplane Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 7, 2014
We usually meet in the lobby and sign paperwork. when all the paperwork is finished we head to the hangar and get our equipment ready and load it up in the company can. We clean the planes that are on the line first. Each plane takes about one hour. I learned to take criticism as constructive criticism, and to be flexible with my work schedule and other employees. I see workers come and go all the time, and it have had to adjust to different work methods come every new person. The hardest part of the job is working along side the airplane mechanics who also need to get their job done. There can be times where we just have to wait for them to finish their work before we can get to our own. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting really cool people and being able to chat and share different ways to get the job done and working as friendly crew.
Pros
night job, part time, mechanics are friemdly.
Cons
some of the aircrafts are very hot inside during the summer.
Not recommended
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 18, 2015
I only worked there cause that was the fastest job that called, and I really needed a job to support my own, there's no discipline
Being around the Aicrafts keeps me close to my Military roots.
Aircraft Leather Appearance Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 4, 2014
Its a thriving company to work for with the training provided for you. The hardest part of the job is its at night.
Really good secondary job
Assistant Manager/Lead (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXApril 22, 2013
detail comercial aircraft
good co workers
upper managment is lackin in some areas
Pros
good pay
Cons
weather dictates hours
fast pace work with great staff
Plane Detailer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 6, 2013
Ready jet consisted of working in the Phx sky harbor airport while cleaning the planes making sure they were ready for the next flight.
Pros
great pay
Cons
hours varied