Ready Nurse Staffing

Ready Nurse Staffing United States Employee Reviews

Enjoyable and productive
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Wakefield, MAMarch 13, 2014
Checking emails to review the report from our on call, so i can see what needs need to be met asap. Make appropriate phone calls to employees and clients. enter new employees into our computer programs. Interview new employees and administer drug test. Regular day to day stuff....
Staffing agency
CNA (Former Employee), Rocky Hill, CTDecember 29, 2013
Work assignments are busy and sometimes far but the pay is pretty good. Shift differential is paid.
Very Poor Company
RN (Former Employee), MaineMay 30, 2013
Cons: steer clear of this agency - you can do better on your own
RN - Very disappointing experience - arrogant and quick to acuse staff - very poor assignment choice (nothing you could not find on your own), employers complain about paying high fees, low wages to RNs, no help for either RN or emplyer regarding background checks or travel expenses, etc.
Great place to do business with!
Consultant, Director of Nursing (Current Employee), variedFebruary 20, 2013
I have had great experiences with Ready Nurse, workiing as a Director of Nursing and Consultant. Everyone treats you very well. The recruiters respond to your questions immediately.
Fun to work with other nurses, friendly atmosphere.
Staff Nurse/Case Manager, Home (Current Employee), Wakefield, MAOctober 2, 2012
Have worked with this company for over 5 years. I like the way they promote independence, flexibility, and great pay. There is room for growth and also different specialties. I get to learn a lot.
Workplace is great
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Rocky Hill, CTAugust 16, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
A wonderful company to work for.... The hours are great and the pay is wonderful.
little work available
lna (Current Employee), Bedford, NHJuly 12, 2012
when asked to take shifts it is on very short notice and they are usually up to an hour worth of driving to get to.

July 20, 2012

Gosh, that is what agency nursing is about, short notice. That is why we get paid more than regular staff to take the temp jobs at the last minute.

Life as a certified nursing assistant
Job Title- Certified Nurses Assistant (Former Employee), West Springfield, MAApril 12, 2012
Pros: helping people, flexible hours
Cons: hard work, unreliable schedule
This is a difficult,dirty, and yet rewarding job. Working as a nurse's aide gave me the chance to help make a difference in someone's life.I have worked in many nursing homes and a few hospitals. I have had to work with a variety of patients varying from a simple rehab patient to one with severe Alzheimer's Disease to paranoid schizophrenics in a psyche ward.I liked making a difference even in a small way. Unfortunately, the ugly reality of if it all is that many nursing homes are in deplorable condition, reek of urine, and are understaffed. As a result, the staff are overworked and underpaid.Daily life for a nursing home resident is very regimented and aide's are given a heavy workload to complete in a short amount of time which results in stress and poor quality of care; that's when the nursing home calls a staffing agency like Ready Nurse to help. The next company is also a staffing agency.