Ready Pac Employee Reviews

Like it
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Jackson, GAFebruary 13, 2017
Worked there for 4 years off and on. The last time i want back to work for ready pac i got highed prep, i like workinfor them i would go back and work for aplace like this again.
overall the worst
On Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Jackson, GAJanuary 30, 2017
This company is set up for high overturn, and discrimination against young newly working people. The management team does not have the employees best interest at heart.
Very rude and disrespectful place to work.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Jackson, GAJanuary 29, 2017
I can remember when I started, it was an great place to work. After a lot of Temps came into ReadyPac with nasty attitudes it got to be and difficult place to work. Very disrespectful place staff and employees.
Pros
Free gits cards at every month meetings.
Cons
Temps do whatever, short breaks, rude staff and supervisors.
it was very good to work with ready pac
Fleenor Paper Co, Macon, GA - Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Jackson, GADecember 29, 2016
i get to work on time i completed my assignment.I love to work by myself and with other as a team We had to hand handle On an running machine We have to makesure Work area and Sanitize
Pros
they give us free lunch
Fast pace enviroment
Production Assistant Supervisor (Lead) (Former Employee) –  Irwindale, CADecember 27, 2016
long hours of work, but they respect the fact if you are going to school. Also, had job opening for people studying Biology, Chemistry of Food Processing.
Pros
free fruit
Cons
long huors, short breaks.
fast pased
Label operator (Former Employee) –  Macon, GADecember 26, 2016
decent employer but long hours not enough compensation for the labor. not enough breaks but overall nice work environment
ok good work pase
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Florence, NJDecember 21, 2016
Started machines and observed mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems.
Inspected or tested damaged machine parts, and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repairCleaned building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming. Gathered and empty trash.Followed procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures. Mixed water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Productive fast pace environment
Warehouse Production Leader (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJOctober 27, 2016
Has been a wonderful journey for me during my time there. I learned hoelw to become a better team worker rather than being a lone wolf
Very decent work atmospere
Floor cleaner (Former Employee) –  Jackson, GAOctober 23, 2016
Cold work area,very sanitized and wet. The hardest part is when co workers slack and machines pick up. Everything was alright as far as breaks and productivity. The only thing unethical was my shoes got stole out of the break room.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Too cold
This a good job for some who doeant have a family or just starting their work history journey
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Jackson, GAOctober 3, 2016
This job was not my very favorite but too get on your feet until something else comes available this is a good job to start your work history not necessarily finish it. Job security is very weak I have seem some of the best workers including myself loose their job over things that I would not consider necessarily worth losing a job for including being sick at the job because you don't want to loose your job.
Pros
They will give you hours and the work is relatively easy.
Cons
I found numerous of flies in their product, and some supervisors do not realize or care about their good workers, job security is really weak.
Ready Pac
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Jackson, GASeptember 28, 2016
In all, it was a great place to work. The only difficulty I had was transportation and management. I really did enjoy my time there though.
Pros
Hours, great environment
Cons
management, being pointed out
inspect and pack
Inspect and pack (Former Employee) –  Jackson, GAAugust 30, 2016
This was a temp job. Working in the freezer was not good but I did it. Inspecting lettuce and packing was a good paying job but temp laid us off. Meeting new people was good.
it was okay
Work Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Irwindale, CAAugust 9, 2016
i had to order products and parts for mechanics and supervisors. i had to process work orders and count parts for the warehouse. they then would put the products to work.
unproductive
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Jackson, GAAugust 5, 2016
Ready Pac is not a workplace that I would recommend to anyone who is seeking factory work. The employers are often rude and some of the employees were just as bad. Each day was as bad as the day before. Extremely short breaks, if any at all. The Jackson, GA plant offered no company healthcare.
Pros
N/A
Cons
short breaks, no healthcare, rude employees
Productive Environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Baldwin Park, CAJuly 7, 2016
Days went by fast, co workers were easy to work with and get along with. Nice environment to work in and the management were really great.
Pros
nice cafeteria
Cons
short breaks
it was a fun place to work.
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Irwindale, CAJune 17, 2016
there were good people that worked there. the work atmosphere is good and friendly , everyone helps each other, good sales oneday a week for employees
Pros
fresh fruit, lots of benifits, advancements
Cons
not many speak english, long walks to get to break/lunch area
an ok job
Sealing Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Jackson GaJune 15, 2016
great job security but do not care about employee needs. most employees know more than management. an overall regular job if you are looking just to get your bills paid.
Very productive work place
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Irwindale, CAJune 13, 2016
I learned how to use pallet jack as well as packing salads working on the assembly line. Learned how to be a productive team worker and working in cold challenging environments.
Pros
Learned a lot in assembly learning how to work on the line
Cons
working in the freezer for 8 hours
good place,cold,fun
manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Jackson, GAJune 1, 2016
prepare to b cold all day good people learned a lot how to run a machine how to box up the product go in work and go home learned how to label
Pros
longer lunch
Cons
less work days
productive but cold freezer like
production assembly line (Former Employee) –  Jackson, GAMay 24, 2016
I loved my job it was cold and I was anemic while pregnant. I just went into labor with my daughter and had to leave I chopped romaine and busted cabbage.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ready Pac. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9