Ready Pac

Ready Pac Employee Reviews

Upper managment really bad
Quality line coordinator (Former Employee), IrwindaleJune 8, 2015
Pros: Fast productive pace
Cons: Too cold and unorganize
Not a good place to work your schedule change and dont give you options to arrenge your plans, unorganize, some lines are small and need to work too close with other people you can not even move to maximize your productivity, the design on the lines really bad you need to work stand up during all shift and sometimes you cant reach tools or product to get the job done, and lastly the managers dont care about their people they just want to make their money and share their opinions not matter how you feel.
bad
Line Operator (Former Employee), Irwindale, CAApril 15, 2015
company is unorganized not clean work environment to handle food. staff has horrible communication skills and they choose to only speak Spanish witch makes it very hard to work or understand your work instruction they give you if you do not know how to speak Spanish.
good place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Swedesboro, NJMarch 28, 2015
Pros: free saleds for lunch
Cons: long hrs
would get a list of things to get from warehouse.would have to keep production line moving.management was good.i worked alone in room no other co-workers in room.the start up.clocking out after 14 hr day
Productive work experiences with alot of oppurtunities to excel within the company
Quality Assurance Tech (Former Employee), JacksonMarch 26, 2015
Pros: good break area
Cons: short breaks
We worked long hours in a very trying environment. We managed to make the best of every work day. There was plenty of room to excel within the company. Training was readily available in our lab. The hardest part of the job was the cold work environment. I really enjoyed playing an active role in the food safety process.
Fun and productive workplace
Machine operator (Former Employee), Swedesboro, NJMarch 17, 2015
I enjoyed working here.The employees and supervisors were very helpful and understanding. The workplace was clean and very productive.
A great place to work.
bistro line (Former Employee), Irwindale, CAFebruary 6, 2015
You get learn new skills and learning little more about the company and the people that work tend to help out when someone new.
2nd best job
Packer (Former Employee), Jackson, GASeptember 12, 2014
This job was excellent until they started cutting hours. I was a key holder that was promised 35 hours and only received 20 per week.
Fun environment
Machine Operator (Former Employee), SwedesboroSeptember 11, 2014
I enjoyed it. Loved the responsibilities and the hours. Cold environment manufacturing food for Wegmans and Trader Joe's.
High paced
Human Resource Generalist (Former Employee), Irwindale, CAAugust 6, 2014
This is a great place to gain some experience. Awesome mgnt team.
Stay away from the Titanic of the food industry !
production supervisor (Former Employee), swedesboro njJune 22, 2014
Pros: great floor leaders, production mgr.
Cons: scheduling, non caring management, future
Keep looking or searching rather than settle for this company. I worked there for 11 years and it was the most unorganized company that I have ever worked for. The scheduling department is a total and complete joke ! They will inform you on a Friday afternoon at 3:00PM you have to work the next day, try explaining to the upper management you had plan for your day off, they don't care. There is no director at the Swedesboro NJ plant and it shows. I am convinced this company will never get better until they start caring about their employees. I recently left and started over at another food manufacturing company. What a breath of fresh air! No benefits such as a matching 401k or good insurance. Even if your desperate, stay away!
UNFAIR COMPANY TO WORK FOR
Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee), Jackson, GAJune 12, 2014
Cons: cold and long hours
UPPER MANAGEMENT WILL NOT TAKE THE ADVICE OF THE EMPLOYEES ON WHAT IS ACTUALLY THE REASON FOR THINGS GOING WRONG. ALL THEY WANTED IS ALL THIS WORK GET DONE AT OUR EXPENSE SO THEY CAN GET THE RECOGNITION
Great Place to work
Manager/ Staff Coordinator (Former Employee), Florence, NJMarch 18, 2014
Management is great to work with
No one gives anyone a hard time
co workers are easy to get along
Stay Away !
Receiver (Current Employee), ReceivingFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: the managers don't require you to live in the factory!
Cons: it's pretty close to that though!
I started this job in receiving and the work itself is not too bad. The shift and hours, however, are horrible!. The scheduling is a complete joke. The night shift(which is 2nd shift), works from 4 till around 1in the morning. Nobody knows what their schedule is day to day. You work 5 days and your days off could change at any time! This makes it almost impossible to plan for family events. I only worked here a week and I'm already looking for a new job. I can't believe that a company this size, has no set schedules. This is why this company has one of the highest turn over rates of any company I have ever worked for. Not a very good fit for me. Oh Yeah, and you will most likely stay a temp forever.
Very productine work place.
Assembley Worker and Sanitation Crew (Former Employee), Jackson, GAJanuary 4, 2014
Ready pac was okay except the environment was not a place for me. People doing drugs on there break, gossiping, and no one really doing there job as needed which puts more work on other's.
fun
labor (Former Employee), Irwindale, CADecember 29, 2013
Work hours were long and the pay was not worth it.Coworkers were fun and made every work day go by fast.Best part of the job was a paycheck weekly.
cold , productive place with a nice cafeteria
General Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Irwindale, CADecember 19, 2013
Pros: discounts
Cons: short breaks
I worked from 4:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Immediately I started to build pallets and scanning labels that stick to the pallets. What I learned working for Ready Pac is how strict the USDA needs to be on how we handle food. Management was very strict on the deadlines. My co-workers worked hard to meet those deadlines as well as I did. The hardest part of the job for me was working in the cold environment. The most enjoyable thing about working at Ready Pac was learning the process of making salad bowls.
Fast pace environment
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Irwindale, CADecember 16, 2013
Very fast pace environment. Great benefits and a lot of safety procedures.
just did not like the job
Laborer (Former Employee), Irwindale, CAOctober 22, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: fast pace work
too fast pace work did not like the job it was cold and wet late hours
Productive and cold place to work, fun people.
Inspector (Former Employee), Irwindale, CASeptember 4, 2013
Ready Pac was a second home to me. I felt very comfortable, if I had any problems I would take it up with my coordinators and the problem would be dealt with that day. They would come up with a solution and everything on the most part would work out. Over time is almost guaranteed. Good vibes from people and very friendly.
ok i guess
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee), Jackson, GAAugust 27, 2013
it was a job to many fires to put out day by day lots of pressure most days

1 2 3

About Ready Pac

Attention shoppers, this company hopes you'll pack your shopping cart with its fresh, ready-to-eat fruit and salads. A leading – Read more

Ready Pac Salaries