ReadyNurse Employee Reviews

ReadyNurse
LPN (Current Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTAugust 4, 2017
Great company to work for. They truly look after their employees. Very respectable and caring. Management is hands on and the on-call supervisor is always looking for work for the staff. I love the company. The hardest part of the job is getting adjusted to different facilities and travel time. Once you get used to the facility and how things are done there, it gets easier.
Pros
flexibility in schedule
Cons
travel time
You can do so much better
Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  TampaApril 13, 2017
They pay you 11 dollars an hour for 2 years of experience in phlebotomy and 1 in medical assisting !!!! Got a job at Tampa general and I have no experience and I make 13 an hour! You do more work here with insanely less pay. They say they want the best employees and won't settle for less, but they can't get them because they won't compensate for those great employees.
Pros
They SOUND like a great company
Cons
Unrealistic standards, want the best employees but won't pay for them
Good company to work for if
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHApril 11, 2017
If you aren't looking to stay in one area of specialization or if you really don't have a preference, this is a great company to work for. The schedulers work hard to get you hours but on the flip side, they work hard to fill hours for their clients which sometimes means pesky calls asking for fill ins.
Pros
Make your own schedule.
Cons
Not always guaranteed
Terrible Communication
LNA (Former Employee) –  Bedford, NHMarch 28, 2017
The communication within this company is horrible. When I first started, it seemed like a genuine group of people who really looked out for where the staffed, but also for the employees. There were no benefits, but helping others would bring the most joy.
However, there were several instances when I would go to a nursing home to staff, and would be told that the shift had already been covered.
And when my BLS certificate was up, I had one person in the office tell me I could work as long as that facility didn't require it; and another person tell me it was mandatory.
It's almost like they can't figure out their own policies. Which is unsettling. There should be more communication between the office staff, also between the facilities they're staffing in, and the associates they have working for them.
Pros
Caring for others
Cons
No benefits, lack of communication
You could do a lot better
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  West VirginiaFebruary 27, 2017
I was sent to a facility where they literally had no staff left. Management was horrible. Everyone walked around with a chip on their shoulders. My relief was late at least twice a week and when trying to call management of the facility for issues, they NEVER picked up their phone. You never knew when you would be left to work a double because actual staff wasn't available. Fake daily schedules were made to give the working nurse a sense of relief that someone was coming to relieve you!! Nurse to patient ratio was bad!! There were nursing assistants working doubles back to back. I was doing the jobs of three people and only got paid for one!!! My experience was bad!! I never want to be in a situation like that again! Never in my months as a LPN have I worked this hard!!
Pros
I loved taking care of my patients and they loved me
Cons
Management, other nurses knick picking and stabbing you in the back, no teamwork
Never again
Nurse (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaAugust 17, 2016
Horrible experience! Never work with them...they do not hire people of color! Their communication and getting back with you is basically nonexistent.
Pros
Ha!
Cons
Everything they stand for
pool nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Windsor, CTJanuary 29, 2016
pool nurse staffing nearby nursing home facilities. administration of oral medications, charting in the medical record, administration of wound dressing changes, and collection of specimens. provide treatments prescribed by doctors and update notes according to progress of residents
Great place to work with competitive pay!
NURSING ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Andover, MANovember 4, 2015
A typical day at work involves traveling to your assignment. Oftentimes, you get to make your own schedule, which is fantastic. The staff is easy to talk to with questions and concerns that may arise. Great place to work with competitive pay.
Temp agency
Assist residents (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDMay 20, 2015
Very routine assignments. No managers or co workers, very easy job love working with the patients. Nothing was hard about the job, management was in the office while workers work out in the field.
Pros
one on one patients
Cons
no benefits
Great Travel Nurse Company
LPN (Current Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTNovember 18, 2014
I have been with them for 6 months and always happy were they have sent me.
Pros
comps.
poor communication
TRAVEL LPN (Former Employee) –  Fairmont, WVJuly 27, 2014
Company fails to back their workers. Clients complain the placement staff does not stay in touch with them. Poor communication between the company and the clients.
Enjoyable and productive
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, MAMarch 13, 2014
Checking emails to review the report from our on call, so i can see what needs need to be met asap. Make appropriate phone calls to employees and clients. enter new employees into our computer programs. Interview new employees and administer drug test. Regular day to day stuff....
Staffing agency
CNA (Former Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTDecember 29, 2013
Work assignments are busy and sometimes far but the pay is pretty good. Shift differential is paid.
Very Fast Paced
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Bedford, NHNovember 11, 2013
in order to be successful in a position as this one must simultaneously wear many hats. it is a an extremely competitive industry. I enjoyed the position just not the transition corporate management was going through.
Very Poor Company
RN (Former Employee) –  MaineMay 30, 2013
RN - Very disappointing experience - arrogant and quick to acuse staff - very poor assignment choice (nothing you could not find on your own), employers complain about paying high fees, low wages to RNs, no help for either RN or emplyer regarding background checks or travel expenses, etc.
Pros
Cons
steer clear of this agency - you can do better on your own
Very accommodating schedual
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHApril 16, 2013
I enjoy the experience I have working in a variety of clinical areas.
Great place to do business with!
Consultant, Director of Nursing (Current Employee) –  variedFebruary 20, 2013
I have had great experiences with Ready Nurse, workiing as a Director of Nursing and Consultant. Everyone treats you very well. The recruiters respond to your questions immediately.
excellent
agency perm position (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, MAOctober 26, 2012
flexible producing fun work environment working 12hhrs shift busy and so many timed going to 16 hrs a day the dest part is to have the job done on time mco worker got along well having expand time with cu-worker open communication
Pros
flexible
Cons
productivity to high
Fun to work with other nurses, friendly atmosphere.
Staff Nurse/Case Manager, Home (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, MAOctober 2, 2012
Have worked with this company for over 5 years. I like the way they promote independence, flexibility, and great pay. There is room for growth and also different specialties. I get to learn a lot.
Workplace is great
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTAugust 16, 2012
A wonderful company to work for.... The hours are great and the pay is wonderful.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ReadyNurse. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7