Real Appeal Employee Reviews

Ok job
Floater (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 10, 2017
As long as you stay to yourself and if management like you, your job will be safe. Unfortunately Our Dept. was laid off but we had opportunity to advance to the IT dept. There is good and bad about this place but that's any work place. Real Appeal I gain some life long friendships and met great people overall.
Pros
good pay
Cons
Power Trip Everyone wants to be the boss
Fast-paced, growing company with great opportunities for advancement
Health Coach (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaAugust 9, 2017
Working from home, you must be self-motivated and productive in your own work environment. Great workplace environment, room for growth with a number of opportunities continuing to present themselves. Company is consistently growing so there are many opportunities. If you enjoy helping other people get healthier and are willing to be open to change this is a good fit!
Pros
work from home, growing company
Cons
Only can work from 3 specific locations
Incredibly Rewarding Career
Transformation Coach (Current Employee) –  NevadaMay 14, 2017
I have been with Real Appeal since the start. In spite of the occasional technology hiccups and growing pains, it is an amazing place to work. Not only do we have the opportunity to help our members discover a healthy lifestyle, we are surrounded with leadership who truly value what we do every day. In meetings, even our director of coaching asks about our members' success stories. The joy that management finds in each person's success makes it clear how much this company cares about fighting the battle of obesity and illness. Leadership not only understands, but insists on a proper work/life balance. In spite of being a virtual company, the connection between coaches is amazing. We are provided with ongoing training and support to enhance our skills on a regular basis.There is room for career growth, and it's encouraged! Not only is this an amazing career, but the best part is: We work from home!
Pros
Supportive Leadership, Ongoing Training, Opportunity for Growth, Work from home!
Cons
Technology can be challenging at times.
Great company to work for!
Health Transformation Coach (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 4, 2017
Real appeal is a wonderful company to work for, with the opportunity as a coach to really positively impact so many people's lives every day. The company is growing quickly and offers numerous opportunities to advance.
Pros
Work from home, excellent communication with company management
Major Growing Pains
Coach (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 26, 2017
Major tech issues and employees held accountable for issues not able to control such as flaws in the tech programs. Management seems to be way over their head.
Pros
work from home
Cons
major growing pains
rewarding work
Health Coach (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 7, 2017
I love working for the company and love the work I do each day. Being a part of helping others get healthier is incredibly rewarding. The company is fantastic, communicate well about what is going on in the business and supports growth from within.
Coaching Opportunity
Wellness Coach (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNApril 6, 2017
As a "Administrative Corporate Drop Out" who turned coach entrepreneur I found that trying to finding my own clients and putting together coaching programs was daunting and way too time consuming. I wanted to spend more time coaching and inspiring life transformation vs. marketing and running a business. Real Appeal offers the opportunity to use coaching skills several hours a day as well as the curriculum/program given to you. As a virtual work from home wellness coach I am able to have that feel of entrepreneurial spirit within reason with several hundred opportunities to inspire and coach.
Pros
work from home, 4 - 10 hour days
Cons
Company is always changing.
Very rewarding work-from-home position
Health Coach (Current Employee) –  RemoteApril 6, 2017
I've worked for Real Appeal for almost a year and a half now, it's been fantastic to see the company grow and change over that time. The management is very open and keeps all employees in the loop on what's happening as well as what's next for the company. There's room for advancement, fair policies, and they do a great job at creating a team environment despite the coaches all working from home. The position itself is very rewarding because you get to help people every day through messaging, 1-on-1's, and group sessions. You get to be the support that so many people need so they can improve their lives and reach their goals.
Pros
Work from home, rewarding position, great management
Cons
Meaningful work that has a lasting impact. Great work-life balance
CORE Health Coach (Current Employee) –  Twin Cities, MNApril 6, 2017
Real Appeal provides a positive work environment that allows you to make a very real and meaningful impact in the lives of others. You get to help others make lifestyle changes to help them lose weight in a safe and effective way through group coaching and indivdual sessions. Working from home allows for a great work life balance. This is honestly the best company I have ever worked for. The training is in-depth and thorough, and I enjoy going to work everyday. There are also many opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Great work-life balance, opportunities for advancement, meaningful work, work from home, positive work environment
Grateful to work for an awesome company!
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 10, 2016
Hello All.

The hardest part is moving from one position to the next without receiving push back or ridicule from other co workers.

You're helping people change their lives with an awesome weight loss program.
The pay is beyond average, and you truly help people everyday.

I have been working at Real Appeal for about 7 months.
And I have received two promotions during my time here. No company is perfect, but I definitely see this as a career path rather then a job. The company promotes from within and offers amazing opportunity to develop yourself career wise and as a leader.

I am extremely happy to work here and I've been through quite a few call centers here in Las Vegas and none compare to this.

The environment is fun and friendly. And co workers are close and are friendly to each other. No hostile work environment.

Policies change often as with any start up but things are changing for the better.
Management team really does try their best to work with the constant changes and help team as best they can while remaining professional.

So happy to be here and anybody interested in making good money, helping people, and growing definitely give this company a shot.
Pros
Pay, Growth within the company, company events, free weight loss program
Cons
Start up growing pains, negative employees.
Pe
Personalization Expert (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 1, 2016
I love my job! The management is great! They really are there for you. Team leads keep you on your toes. It's like a family here! You have assistance from senior PE's versus other jobs are more of competition. Everyone is for each other!!
Cons
Hands down best place I've ever worked
Currently a Personalazation Expert (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 22, 2016
This place is truly amazing!!!!!! I come to work everyday not feeling like I'm going to a job because what I do is amazing the leadership across the board are amazing, friendly, helpful and supportive. If you genuinely love helping people getting to meet new people and change someone's life this is the place for you. The people who are writing negative reviews are the people who don't enjoy helping others or who don't admire a job that are there for there employees and are always preaching that if you want to grow with this amazing company and show that you care you will move up. The people who just came for a paycheck will hate it and won't last very long. Life isn't always about yourself it's about touching others and helping others achieve what they never could and all but given up until they see how amazing this company is and how amazing this program The Real Appeal Experience is 😊
Pros
Cons
None at all
Enjoyed helping Clients lead a healthy lifestyle
Health Transformation Coach (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 14, 2016
I really enjoyed helping clients to be accountable in losing weight to improve their overall health and well-being. I feel the company moral was good and I enjoyed working with management and co-workers.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Best Job I Have Ever Had!
Health Transformation Coach (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 31, 2016
I have been with RA for 8 months now and love it! I work from home, have a great boss, love the team I work with, great pay, good benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, advancement opportunities, the list goes on! Get paid to help people get healthier! If you are self-motivated, good with technology, and want to get paid to help others - this is the career for you.
Pros
Work from home, Pay, Benefits, Pto, Paid holidays, Great culture, Work/Life balance
Cons
General start-up company issues, Technology sometimes a bit frustrating
Great unique job
Health Coach (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 29, 2016
I help people reach their goals each and every day. One of the best job I ever had.Takes time and skills to help them manage the troubles in their life.
Horrible place to work
Personlization Expert (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 24, 2015
This company is just awful. Just to start. You are stuck at a desk for 8 hours a day in an office so cold you have to keep a blanket. Policies, procedures and rules change almost daily, it's complete chaos. They don't provide 15 minute breaks like they should. "Team Leads" do even know what they are doing half the time and tell you wrong information. You are a slave to the company. The only people they care about are the members they can make money off of. They don't encourage advancement, they don't give any incentives. And the "Bonus" you get is like nothing. They make you sign a job offer, then start making you do jobs you never agreed to do and not pay you or compensate you. They don't encourage anyone's moral.
Pros
Nothing!
Cons
Everything!
Worst experience of my life
pe (former) (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 28, 2015
I used to believe in this company very strongly as I related it to my personal life. It taught me a lot at the start and my talent along with my beliefs made me a dedicated employee. After a little while the company flipped upside down. Everything is a joke. Its a scam. They force us to constantly lie to the people we talk to. The management is a complete and utter disaster. No one really knows anything or has any answers to anything. Its completely unorganized. This company has no respect for their employees. They're breaking the law by giving only 1 30 min lunch in an 8 hr period with no breaks. For all the clean up we have to do for the company we sure don't get compensated ENOUGH. Its a very stressful job. They do not have anything organized or put together. The higher ups feed into he say she say drama like children. This company is only about money...their money. Run away fast. A McDonald job is more secure than they are here. They DO NOT CARE about their employees. You would apart of a huge scam and joke!
Pros
Cons
Too many
Great place and still growing!
Personalization Expert (Current Employee) –  Las VegasOctober 17, 2015
I have just started and I love this company! Not very many unprofessional people! Great work environment! Flexible and fun!
Pros
Uniforms, Schedules, Environment
Cons
Start up company and is constantly changing for the better!
Greatlace to work!
Team leader (Current Employee) –  Las VegasOctober 8, 2015
Love this place! Good pay! Good people! So many chances for advancement!
I love all the people I work with! I plan on retiring from this Company!
Pros
Great pay
Very Fun Laid Back Environment
coach (Former Employee) –  Las VegasSeptember 21, 2015
When people are bitter they say really nasty things all call out everything but the GOOD..That's why it's called a complaint. No start up company is perfect but they certainly aren't that bad. Everyone is fun to be around ! They are understanding and they work with you. No.complaints here ! I love it!
Pros
Great people and management
Cons
none so far, :)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Real Appeal. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4