Sales/Marketing & Receptionist
Join our small but growing So. California dynamic real estate development team. This position has a variety of duties and exciting challenges for a candidate who is Loyal, Punctual, Multi-tasker, Courteous and is looking to grow in their career.
- Must be fluent Mandarin and/or Cantonese
- Strong MS Office software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe etc)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with some business, accounting and/or customer service experience required
- Property management or real estate experience is a PLUS
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality are a MUST
- MUST have your own transportation and a valid California Driver's License
- Notary license is a PLUS
- FINRA Series 7 or 22 License is a BIG PLUS
- Providing Administrative/Marketing support to Directors
- Processing Application Documents and issuing Ownership Documents etc.
- Computer related tasks with MS Office, Internet, Adobe etc.
- Assisting in sales and marketing materials
- Work well as a team player in a dynamic and fast-paced environment to support various Departments
- Supreme strength in attention to details
- Ability to take direction but independently manage projects from start to finish
High school diploma with some college PREFERRED
Administrative/Marketing experience is a PLUS
For interested candidate, please email a cover letter with your resume, thank you.