Full-time receptionist needed for uptown Real Estate office. The receptionist is responsible for working directly with the staff and brokers in performing a wide variety of clerical and administrative assignments in addition to the daily front desk duties. It is the responsibility of the receptionist to not only exhibit exceptional customer service when communicating with tenants, owners and vendors, but also focus on productivity and results. Setting will be a professional office environment with a Monday to Friday, 8AM to 5PM schedule.
- Answer and screen incoming calls promptly and in a professional manner, route calls and/or take complete messages when necessary
- Greet visitors courteously and inform the appropriate employees of their arrival
- Upbeat and professional demeanor for incoming calls and in office is a must
- The polish and presence to communicate professionally with a wide range of personalities
- Strong computer literacy a plus
This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at anytime.
Please send resumes to Loretta Richins at (505)260-2179