Real Estate Office

Real Estate Office Employee Reviews

Love the students coming in, and always meet nice, intelligent people!
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 15, 2013
Pros: opportunity to learn about real estate transactions.
Cons: people working here are not willing to allow anyone to learn more so they can move up in company..
I used to LOVE my job and I still love my duties, the only thing is there is major favoritism here, and it doesn't allow anyone to advance. I want to learn more to take on more responsibilities, and it's like the person that is office manager is afraid if someone else knows how to do something, she loses her control. She is a control freak.. I really enjoy preparing materials for the students, taking registrations, checking them in,, assisting them in any way possible. I maintain the real estate agents files, and list properties on MLS, I enjoy this, and I make contracts for the students, school bulletins, and learning about the business. The hardest part of the job is not being allowed to learn more, or be shown how to do more important jobs so I can earn more money.
The hardest part of the job is putting up with the fake people in the office, who due to their insecurity, tries to take all the good credit, (whether it's hers or not), and when things are wrong, quick to point the finger at any other employee but herself.
Decent Place to Work
Office Administrator (Current Employee), columbus gaJuly 9, 2012
Pros: good work environment
Cons: no benefits
Quiet but busy office. The day goes by fast. General office duties such as answering the phone and filling. Office is low drama, coworkers are pleasant to be around. Rental Management is fair and good to its people. Commercial Management is for self starters that can manage themselves; it provides a sense of responsibility and ownership.