Real Estate Office Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Handyman
Handyman (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, VAJanuary 24, 2017
Replace/Repair items in order to get house/apartment ready for sale or lease. Some items include drywall repairs, painting, minor electrical, carpet stretching, vinyl floor replacement, remove/replace ceramic tile floors and tub surrounds.

Hardest part of job is not having all of the material needed at one location.

Most enjoyable part is that each day there were different tasks given.
Wonderful Company
Executive Assistant/ Building /Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Wolfeboro, NHNovember 6, 2016
Great people, great environment, upbeat atmosphere. Very good training. I'll give a more indepth review when I have the time to give this wonderful company the review it deserves.
Decent Place to Work
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  columbus gaJuly 9, 2012
Quiet but busy office. The day goes by fast. General office duties such as answering the phone and filling. Office is low drama, coworkers are pleasant to be around. Rental Management is fair and good to its people. Commercial Management is for self starters that can manage themselves; it provides a sense of responsibility and ownership.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
no benefits
exciting and educational work enviroment
admimstrative assistant (Former Employee) –  odenton, MDApril 22, 2014
at work we made sure every customer was satisfied with the outfit of choose in order to ensure this we were taught to first try on the clothes so we could and would be able tell the customer how it fits and your dislikes and likes about the outfit. My co workers are great and we all get along like sisters
Pros
great discount
Cons
the store is closing