Real Estate One Employee Reviews

Love the company and the staff.
Office Receptionist/Assistant (Current Employee) –  MichiganMay 13, 2017
The company itself is a great company to work for. Being able to work with a team of pure encouragement is the best part about working for the biggest realvestate company in Michigan!
Great place to work but all commision
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Milford, MIApril 18, 2017
Selling Real Estate is not easy as you need time to build up a clientele. It gives you a lot of freedom to balance work and family. It has a great atmosphere and is very challenging as long as you can sustain working on straight commission.
Pros
Work at own pace
Cons
Commission based
The company culture is collaboration and integrity
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Caro, MIApril 5, 2017
Fun environment, hard team work, happy customers. Flexibility.

I will recommend this company to anyone who shares the same values and want to start or continue a successful career in Real Estate.
Pros
Great Team of Experts
Everyone that I worked with where team players
Associate Broker - Prospecting for listings (Former Employee) –  Charlevoix, MIJanuary 16, 2017
Management was very knowledgeable, especially in commercial real estate. I liked our sales team, we where really good about covering for each other. If an agent needed someone to cover for floor time, or an open house, other agents would step right up to help out.
Pros
Lots of exposure, and great support
Cons
No Cons
Great Work Place!
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Royal Oak, MIOctober 13, 2016
This is a self-motivated job where your work ethic determines your success, and you will definitely have to be a people person. The hardest part of this job is staying motivated and accomplishing your sales goals and the most enjoyable part of this job is completing transactions and getting deals to close.
Good people to work with
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Saline, MIAugust 22, 2016
My managing broker has been great to work with, and is a wealth of knowledge. Many Realtors are friendly and helpful, but there are some who are very lazy, greedy, and self-centered that suck the fun out of this career path. Obviously, the only compensation is commissions from deals closing, and as long as you are okay with that, then helping people get into a home is well worth it.
Pros
Working for yourself
Cons
Commission only, corporate can be a pain at times, company website is clunky
Independent, solid firm
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJuly 18, 2016
There are many tools allotted to you through Real Estate One. The only down side is that a huge majority of your commission is taken by the company.
Great Company
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Clarkston, MIJune 27, 2016
Real Estate One Clarkston has a great team! There are so many in the office willing to help. It is not your typical cut throat company.
Pros
Location, Broker, Friendly Staff
laid back
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Clair Shores, MIMarch 15, 2016
I made my own schedule. I was allowed to leave when the work was done. I enjoyed who I worked with. I learned a lot about real estate and the software used in the business.
Great atmosphere with unlimited ptotential and support
REALTOR (Current Employee) –  St. Clair Shores, MIDecember 29, 2015
As a newer agent, the support and feedback that I have received has been priceless! I would recommend Real Estate One to anybody that is looking to get into the industry.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, plenty of opportunities for new clients
Cons
It takes a long time to get established in the industry, so it's good to have a secondary job at first.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Commerce, MIDecember 14, 2015
All of the agents are very nice and helpful. My boss was very nice, however with the job I was doing, it was difficult it take any time off.
Stunning - very great people!
Executive Assistant/Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Traverse City, MINovember 29, 2015
Very qualified, seasoned real estate aficionados - it doesn't get better. Out of sight! Best people, best product. Nothing better than working with the best!
The hardest part of the job.
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIOctober 11, 2015
When in Real Estate you always have to watch out for your competitors. Other agents would try and take your clients from you behind your back. We work on commission so getting a steady paycheck is the hardest part of the job.
Pros
You can set your own schedule.
Cons
Some months with no paycheck and you still have dues to pay to the broker.
Standard real estate co. with good standard setup.
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MISeptember 21, 2015
Nice real estate co. with decent office setup and very nice coworkers. Regular standard industry compensation. Easy going office hours pretty standard to the industry.
Great Place to Work
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIMay 15, 2015
This company sets the standard, and anyone that would like to work in the industry should look into this company. Plenty of room for growth, and many opportunities available.
Cons
Productive and fun place to work
Marketing and Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rochester, MIMay 1, 2015
Over 80 agents work out of the Rochester Office. Everyone gets along very well. Management and staff are knowledgable, helpful, and enjoy being at the office. Very productive work environment with very successful realtors.
NIce organization to work for
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MIApril 15, 2015
Company has many opportunities available for new and existing Realtor's to help them become the best in their field. However, Realtor's will pay extensively for these services and should have some financial foundation to help support themselves until their client base takes off, which could take several years. Additionally, customers are unrealistic with their expectations, of both the purchasing and selling process and often expect Realtor to work for less money.
Pros
New and cutting edge programs for Realtor's.
Cons
High company expenses, and unrealistic customer expectations
Great office with great agents, much team work
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIMarch 2, 2015
Answer phones, help walk-ins, direct front office. Process deals and do deposits. Sometimes I would make appointment for our listings.
Pros
Great Team of agnets
Cons
no pension
Great Place
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Shelby Twp, MIFebruary 19, 2015
I love my job and all the people. Plus I am good at it. I just need to make more money. There is room for improvement customer service wise.
Friendly atmoshpere
Realtor, Real Estate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJanuary 29, 2015
Agents are a great group of people, and are paid by 100% commission. The office staff are salaried, and everyone works as a team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Real Estate One. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2