Real Estate One

Real Estate One Employer Reviews

Great income potential with flexibility in working hours
REALTOR (Current Employee), Troy, MIDecember 4, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: can work alot of hours including nights and weekends
As a Realtor I am an independent contractor. I work for myself. My typical day consists of developing and following up on real estate leads, searching for homes for buyers, negotiating sales for my clients, writing purchase agreements, addendums and other documentation and marketing my business.
Being in RealEstate has taught me negotiating skills, – more... patience, customer service, conflict management and to pay close attention to details.
I have very supportive co-workers at RealEstate One. I have encountered other Realtors at other agencies to be difficult to work with but that has taught me how to resolve conflicts in a productive manner.
The hardest part of the job is investing in clients that may not end up purchasing a home or having sellers that will not do their part to ensure their home is sellable to todays consumer.
The most enjoyable part of the job is helping my clients achieve the American Dream of owning a home and helping them achieve their personal and financial goals when selling or buying real estate. – less
Productivtive
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Houghton Lake, MIApril 21, 2014
Pros: it was a laid back, friendly place.
Cons: sometimes if i would get my work done to fast i would get a little bored.
The people that I worked with was very nice and they were fun to work with also. The office was always very clean. I have learned how to do different tasks which really helped me a lot to better myself.
working my own hours
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Plymouth, MIMarch 30, 2014
Pros: working my own hours
Cons: training, people in office will take advantage of newbies, and the commission split
setting appointment to view properties. Doing open houses to build clientele. Researching different areas to stay updated on the market
ok to work for
Secretary (Former Employee), Southfield, MIMarch 25, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
management was involved and helpful about employee needs and concerns, good job culture
Close-knit workplace with a lot of opportunities with interacting with new people.
Secretary/IT (Former Employee), Alpena, MichiganMarch 18, 2014
I began working at the Alpena branch as soon as it opened. I was responsible for helping the new real estate agents move in and was responsible for updating all their listings to several online data bases as well as helping run fundraiser events.Most days involved a lot of database entry with the occasional errand to run such as obtaining keys from – more... other offices and getting pictures of new listings.

Management was very flexible and worked around my school schedule as well as let me come and go as work was completed. The co-workers were great to deal with. Almost everyone there was much older and more experienced than me but treated me with respect.

The hardest part of the job was dealing with how mundane data entry would get after a few hours. I was able to get around this sometimes by volunteering to run errands for the agents. The best part of the job was all the social interactions that came with it and the feeling of the business as a family. We would host many potluck style events at the office where friends and family would all come together to enjoy a parade or another event. – less
Great place to work. Very conducive learning environment for new agents.
Real Estate Sales and Marketing (Current Employee), Commerce, MIFebruary 6, 2014
Real Estate One has been a great place to work! As a new agent, I found that all agents in the office are very happy to lend a helping hand. Training programs are excellent and management has been very helpful in the learning process.
Professional, Supportive and fun place to work.
Realtor (Current Employee), Holt, MIJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: opportunity/privilege to work with clients from all walks of life, independent contractor, team member at your franchise office, numerous career paths within the field of real estate, unlimited income potential
Cons: you are solely responsible for your income.
I find real estate a challenge with immeasurable rewards. Each day is different and I enjoy having to think on my feet and navigate through the obstacles that come with each new transaction.

The management at Real Estate One 1st, has always been there for training, support and advice. I feel extremely lucky to be surrounded by so many experienced Brokers – more... and fellow sales people.

It's hard to watch a transaction that falls apart for one reason or another but, sometimes it can't be helped. However, the reward of being able to witness the look on someone's face when they step into a house at their first showing and realize at that moment, this isn't just a house, but it's their new home. That is priceless.

I am forever indebted to the staff for their training, patience and support over the years. It has allowed me to become confident in my abilities and hopefully an asset to my Broker and most importantly to my clients.

Real Estate One 1st, LLC is a great place to work. – less
Manger is great!!!
Sales Agent/Realtor (Former Employee), Troy, MIJanuary 14, 2014
Manager is great and responsible, but office workers are......especially the closing coordinator.
I enjoy the work however you need to have a steady cliental in order to make money.
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Royal Oak, MINovember 11, 2013
Pros: free training, lunches, very nice people to work with, nice support group
Cons: there is not a steady paycheck.
I work check in with clients looking to buy or sell their home. Help them to achieve their goals.
Great company, provides industry education weekly.
REAL ESTATE AGENT (Current Employee), Clarkston, MIApril 12, 2013
Pros: education, community involvement, fund raising.
Cons: plenty of fees
Overall a great company to work for if you are looking for a self employment opportunity.
Enjoyble place to work.
Call Center Receptionist (Current Employee), Milford, MIApril 4, 2013
I have always enjoyed working with people and co-workers. I make appointments at the Call Center and found it to be so rewarding to be able to help our agents and home owners to help them set up showing appointments for their homes so they can sell them. I have met such wonderful people over the that made my job so enjoyable.
Great Company
Personal assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Rochester, MIMarch 3, 2013
I loved working here. This was one of my first jobs, I worked as a receptionist all through college. People were warm and friendly. They were very receptive to me being in college and to my school schedule. After graduating I became a personal assistant to a top producing Realtor which I loved. She was fantastic, I gained a lot of marketing skills and – more... relationship skills. – less
Productive environment
eMarketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Brighton, MIJanuary 13, 2013
Constantly looking for ways to become more efficient in daily processes, while working with a team towards a shared goal.
Productive and fun place to learn and grow
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Southfield, MIDecember 18, 2012
This was a great environment that allowed me to learn and grow in an administrative capacity.
An incredible company to work for
REALTORĀ® (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIDecember 15, 2012
Pros: great company culture
Cons: no insurance benefits (health, dental, etc.)
A typical day at work is whatever you make it, since real estate salespeople are independent contractors. However, whenever you need help it is there. The training is the best I have ever received, and the company culture is that of friendliness and helpfulness.

The hardest part of the job is finding business, but at the same time it can be the most – more... enjoyable part - if you enjoy challenges, that is. – less
Very hard work for minimal pay.
Real estate agent (Former Employee), Sterling Heights, MIDecember 10, 2012
Pros: meeting new people.
Cons: long work days.
Power of persuasion and convincing people to buy/sell properties is the name of the game. Co-workers and other agents are very cut throat.
Real estate sales
Realtor (Former Employee), Chesaning, MIDecember 4, 2012
great marketing, great people, long hours

always stood by services
Real Estate One is an A-1 company to work for.
Associate Broker (Current Employee), Southgate, MIOctober 8, 2012
Pros: no time clock
Cons: commission only income
The training and education benefits of working at Real Estate One cannot be surpassed by any company. The hardest part of the rea estate business is the bank owned properties and their lack of communication and response times. The best is the smiles on the faces of someone closing on their first home.
A Sales Job with a bit of independence
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Royal Oak, MIOctober 1, 2012
Work involved mostly cold-calling, as directed by broker manager as part of business plan. New agents were constantly being recruited. Personal expenses required as independent contractor
A Great Experience
Salesperson Training (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIAugust 6, 2012
I walked into this academy only hungry for knowledge, and I was surpassed with my expectations of it. I learned so much, and can't wait to expand my knowledge onto others.