Real Estate One

Real Estate One United States Employee Reviews

NIce organization to work for
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Brighton, MIApril 15, 2015
Pros: New and cutting edge programs for Realtor's.
Cons: High company expenses, and unrealistic customer expectations
Company has many opportunities available for new and existing Realtor's to help them become the best in their field. However, Realtor's will pay extensively for these services and should have some financial foundation to help support themselves until their client base takes off, which could take several years. Additionally, customers are unrealistic with their expectations, of both the purchasing and selling process and often expect Realtor to work for less money.
Great office with great agents, much team work
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Troy, MIMarch 2, 2015
Pros: great team of agnets
Cons: no pension
Answer phones, help walk-ins, direct front office. Process deals and do deposits. Sometimes I would make appointment for our listings.
Great Place
Office Administrator (Current Employee), Shelby Twp, MIFebruary 19, 2015
I love my job and all the people. Plus I am good at it. I just need to make more money. There is room for improvement customer service wise.
Friendly atmoshpere
Realtor, Real Estate Consultant (Current Employee), Troy, MIJanuary 29, 2015
Agents are a great group of people, and are paid by 100% commission. The office staff are salaried, and everyone works as a team.
Great for entry-level experience
eMarketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Milford, MIJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: experience, community, learning
Cons: management, benefits, compensation
Great place to get experience
Fantastic work environment
A sense of community
Unstable environment
Office Manager (Former Employee), Houghton Lake, MIJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: agents are mostly very nice
Cons: broker is insane
Broker is completely bipolar. You never know what the mood will be from one minute to the next. Constantly told to do personal errands that are not business related. Never really get a day off because you get bombarded with phone calls at all hours. Even after I left I was getting phone calls asking how to handle certain tasks.
Good management and friendly environment
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee), Shelby Twp, MIDecember 29, 2014
I started as a receptionist while attending high school. During a typical day at work, I answered the switch board calls and directed customers to the desired destination. I greeted customers, sales persons, and visitors and directed them to the right area. Data entry for new listings and trained agents how to use MLS services.
ALL NECESSARY TOOLS FOR A SUCCESSFUL CARREER.
Real Estate Broker (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIDecember 17, 2014
Pros: sales pep rallies!
THIS IS A PROGRESSIVE REAL ESTATE FIRM WITH A VERY ATTRACTIVE SALES COMMISSION SCHEDULE FOR FOLKS WHO WILL WORK HARD. OPPORTUNITY FOR SUCCESS!
Great income potential with flexibility in working hours
REALTOR (Current Employee), Troy, MIDecember 4, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: can work alot of hours including nights and weekends
As a Realtor I am an independent contractor. I work for myself. My typical day consists of developing and following up on real estate leads, searching for homes for buyers, negotiating sales for my clients, writing purchase agreements, addendums and other documentation and marketing my business.
Being in RealEstate has taught me negotiating skills, patience, customer service, conflict management and to pay close attention to details.
I have very supportive co-workers at RealEstate One. I have encountered other Realtors at other agencies to be difficult to work with but that has taught me how to resolve conflicts in a productive manner.
The hardest part of the job is investing in clients that may not end up purchasing a home or having sellers that will not do their part to ensure their home is sellable to todays consumer.
The most enjoyable part of the job is helping my clients achieve the American Dream of owning a home and helping them achieve their personal and financial goals when selling or buying real estate.
Productivtive
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Houghton Lake, MIApril 21, 2014
Pros: it was a laid back, friendly place.
Cons: sometimes if i would get my work done to fast i would get a little bored.
The people that I worked with was very nice and they were fun to work with also. The office was always very clean. I have learned how to do different tasks which really helped me a lot to better myself.
working my own hours
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), Plymouth, MIMarch 30, 2014
Pros: working my own hours
Cons: training, people in office will take advantage of newbies, and the commission split
setting appointment to view properties. Doing open houses to build clientele. Researching different areas to stay updated on the market
ok to work for
Secretary (Former Employee), Southfield, MIMarch 25, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
management was involved and helpful about employee needs and concerns, good job culture
Close-knit workplace with a lot of opportunities with interacting with new people.
Secretary/IT (Former Employee), Alpena, MichiganMarch 18, 2014
I began working at the Alpena branch as soon as it opened. I was responsible for helping the new real estate agents move in and was responsible for updating all their listings to several online data bases as well as helping run fundraiser events.Most days involved a lot of database entry with the occasional errand to run such as obtaining keys from other offices and getting pictures of new listings.

Management was very flexible and worked around my school schedule as well as let me come and go as work was completed. The co-workers were great to deal with. Almost everyone there was much older and more experienced than me but treated me with respect.

The hardest part of the job was dealing with how mundane data entry would get after a few hours. I was able to get around this sometimes by volunteering to run errands for the agents. The best part of the job was all the social interactions that came with it and the feeling of the business as a family. We would host many potluck style events at the office where friends and family would all come together to enjoy a parade or another event.
Great place to work. Very conducive learning environment for new agents.
Real Estate Sales and Marketing (Current Employee), Commerce, MIFebruary 6, 2014
Real Estate One has been a great place to work! As a new agent, I found that all agents in the office are very happy to lend a helping hand. Training programs are excellent and management has been very helpful in the learning process.
Professional, Supportive and fun place to work.
Realtor (Current Employee), Holt, MIJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: opportunity/privilege to work with clients from all walks of life, independent contractor, team member at your franchise office, numerous career paths within the field of real estate, unlimited income potential
Cons: you are solely responsible for your income.
I find real estate a challenge with immeasurable rewards. Each day is different and I enjoy having to think on my feet and navigate through the obstacles that come with each new transaction.

The management at Real Estate One 1st, has always been there for training, support and advice. I feel extremely lucky to be surrounded by so many experienced Brokers and fellow sales people.

It's hard to watch a transaction that falls apart for one reason or another but, sometimes it can't be helped. However, the reward of being able to witness the look on someone's face when they step into a house at their first showing and realize at that moment, this isn't just a house, but it's their new home. That is priceless.

I am forever indebted to the staff for their training, patience and support over the years. It has allowed me to become confident in my abilities and hopefully an asset to my Broker and most importantly to my clients.

Real Estate One 1st, LLC is a great place to work.
Manger is great!!!
Sales Agent/Realtor (Former Employee), Troy, MIJanuary 14, 2014
Manager is great and responsible, but office workers are......especially the closing coordinator.
I enjoy the work however you need to have a steady cliental in order to make money.
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Royal Oak, MINovember 11, 2013
Pros: free training, lunches, very nice people to work with, nice support group
Cons: there is not a steady paycheck.
I work check in with clients looking to buy or sell their home. Help them to achieve their goals.
Great company, provides industry education weekly.
REAL ESTATE AGENT (Current Employee), Clarkston, MIApril 12, 2013
Pros: education, community involvement, fund raising.
Cons: plenty of fees
Overall a great company to work for if you are looking for a self employment opportunity.
Enjoyble place to work.
Call Center Receptionist (Current Employee), Milford, MIApril 4, 2013
I have always enjoyed working with people and co-workers. I make appointments at the Call Center and found it to be so rewarding to be able to help our agents and home owners to help them set up showing appointments for their homes so they can sell them. I have met such wonderful people over the that made my job so enjoyable.
Great Company
Personal assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Rochester, MIMarch 3, 2013
I loved working here. This was one of my first jobs, I worked as a receptionist all through college. People were warm and friendly. They were very receptive to me being in college and to my school schedule. After graduating I became a personal assistant to a top producing Realtor which I loved. She was fantastic, I gained a lot of marketing skills and relationship skills.

Real Estate One Salaries