REAL ESTATE PERSONNEL Employee Reviews

Best Place to Work
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 4, 2015
I have loved every moment since starting with Real Estate Personnel. The staff is friendly, professional and always willing to help you out with any questions you have. I enjoy being a leasing consultant and have had no problems getting assignments.
Pros
work where you want and when you want. great pay.
Cons
no benifits
Motivational
Maintenance Worker / Groundsman (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 27, 2015
Nice place to work, but not very beneficial for me and my family. May would have been better if we were offered better pay.
Temporary Job
LEASING CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 28, 2013
Is a good place to work if your not looking for a permanent job.
It is up to you
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 27, 2013
A great company for a skilled recruiter that is capable to run their own desk, from business development through all needed recruiting efforts for your clients needs..
Pros
work / life balance
Cons
no benefits
Like pulling teeth getting work
REP / Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COOctober 23, 2013
Even though my experience spans past 20 years in Administration / Finance / Customer Relations, it was like pulling teeth trying to get work. After my initial interview I had to complete an assessment, depending on the % correct would determine whether you received a COC and was suppose to increase opportunities. I passed with a 98%. Called them weekly, even physically went to the home office location to reaffirm I am very available for work. In a 12 month period I received 1 ONE 1 assignment!!!!!

I continuously got the run around, calls never returned, and asked them if maybe I wasn't a good fit for their agency, never once did they indicate anything like that.

I didn't understand what was wrong, all I wanted was to work, I have the skill sets and experience to do a phenomenal job.
New learning experience at each job assignment. Office staff is caring and helpful in finding you employment.
temp (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 4, 2013
Each job assignment varied. The most typical day I had was greeting present and future residents as they walked in, greeting residents, vendors and the owners on the phone and showing potential residents the amenities at each community while answering any questions.
What I learned from this job was the various computer programs used in apartment leasing, the process that each vacent unit must undergo to met the guidelines for future residents and all the guidelines for the Housing Association.
The hardest part of my job is to leave each assignment after building friendships with my co-workers and residents.
The most enjoyable part was building those relationships and being able to help residents with any problems they may have had while currently living there.
Pros
vast learning experiences from having different assignments
Cons
not being able to form strong bonds with other workers or customers because of longevity
Great work place
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 28, 2013
Very great co workers and managers overall really enjoyed working for this company.
Pros
great pay.
Cons
temporary
Traveling
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 27, 2013
This job required a lot of traveling and when it is only a one day assignment. its not worth the drive or money. No place for advancement. The other workers were great to be around until we had to leave and start over at a new office. None of my jobs were hard at all, I loved meeting new people always.
Pros
always meeting new people and interacting with them.
Cons
not a stable job
temp agency
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 18, 2013
Outstanding staff that is helpful in finding positions for individuals. They do care about the people they employ and the clients they service.
Pros
positive enviroment
Cons
pay adequate
Very accomidating, kind, on top of there work, always happy.
Temp Agent (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 27, 2012
I love working for Real Estate Personnel. They are wonderful people, always cheery and on top of everything. They inform you of any changes right away. They will help you with any problems that may happen. Always polite and I always have a job with them even though I only temp I have been working full time. And if I need a day a week or vacation off they are great at working around my schedule. Great while transitioning jobs. It's just not good for a permanent job they do not pay well .
Pros
always have work. get paid weekly.
Cons
pay is not great, no bennifits.
I liked working for this company, I am send to different propety.
manager/assistant (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COSeptember 21, 2012
I liked working for this company, I am still on their active list, but right not they don't have any work.
Pros
temp work
Cons
no work right now
This company offers variety of work opportunities
Leasing Consultant- Contractor (Former Employee) –  DenverJuly 29, 2012
I like working with REP. They sent me to top notch properties and learned a lot about the business.
Pros
i got the oppprtunity to work at a variety of communities
Cons
compensation no benefits
Managed properties on assignment
Contract Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 19, 2012
While enrolled in school for Architechture and Construction full time. Would fill in on temporary assignments around the Denver metro area as needed.
Leasing Agent
Leasing assistant (Current Employee) –  Northern ColoradoJanuary 25, 2012
Is an awsome place to work for! Ive enjoyed the ladies Ive worked with and they have understood my situations when necessary.
Pros
fun work
Cons
temp jobs only
Good Resource
Administrative Assistant (temp) (Former Employee) –  Englewood CONovember 16, 2011
This organization is a good resource to find a temporary position in real estate management. They were more focused on multi-family properties when I was employed by them several years ago. They seem to have expanded to provide more commercial management opportunities these days. A good company to get your foot in the door where it might otherwise be closed. I'm going to call on them again if I can't find a direct hire opportunity in my latest search soon.
Pros
proactive, helpful, convenient
Cons
lower initial pay, few permanent opportunities