REAL ESTATE PERSONNEL Employee Reviews

Great way to get started
Specialized Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 19, 2017
Real Estate Personnel has provided staffing and recruiting for the finest companies in Commercial & Residential Property Management. Their positions are excellent for starting out and hold great promise.
Overall view
Leasing Consultant / Assistant Property Manger (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 19, 2017
This a company that rock when if comes to temporary assignments. I was very happy working for this company. Salary was always competitive. I feel like they always has your best interest at heart.
Pros
Salary is great and management team excellent.
Cons
job request were not within reasonable distance to travel.
Not a bad company to work for
Front Desk Agent / Security (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 12, 2017
I have limited experience with this company. They are a staffing agency that specializes in multi-family properties. They seem to treat their people well and have work elsewhere if you are not happy with your current location.
Good work placement
Temp. Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 11, 2017
I've worked for them, on and off, for years. Every time I have needed work, they have come through for me. There is usually a shortage of job opportunities in the winter for maintenance techs but most of the positions I've filled wanted to hire me for a permanent position.
Amazing company
General Manager DTC Office / Consultant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 16, 2017
Real Estate Personnel is an amazing company to work for. If you work hard everyday you will be rewarded for your hard work. Its a team concept company with amazing support to help a consultant achieve your goals for success. The hardest part of the job is to have candidates help you with success. Its a very fast pace environment.
Pros
A very satisfying job, you are recognized for your hard work
Cons
micromanagement
fun different work places
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COApril 12, 2017
would get called to different places that needed a leasing agent could be for 2 days or it could be for 2 weeks, it all depended on what that company needed.

check messages, open up club house, make sure pamphlet's were full on the table, show apartments / model, fill out guest cards.

REP was nice because they would let you know a head of time when there was a new temp position that would be coming available.

The hardest part of the job would be not knowing if the companies would need your help or how long you would be staying there.

the most enjoyable part of it all was going to different properties in Colorado.
Pros
1 hour lunches, learning each new property.
Cons
not knowing how long you would be there.
Not too bad
Staff Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 8, 2017
Interesting place to work if you want your foot in the door for real estate. Very hard working and somewhat independent. Coworkers are nice along with the atmosphere
Flexible work has benefits
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 24, 2017
My recollection of my experience was mostly positive. They paid on time and send you to pretty good assignments. It's flexible work at a decent hourly rate. It is hard to get of were you to want to work for one of the agency's service clients.
Pros
flex work
Cons
inconstant locations
Respectful And Understanding Work Place
Groundskeeper (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 8, 2016
Always liked working, every apartments i have been to always had good people. they would always teach me new things. their management was great as well as their staff.
Pros
understandable about hours
Cons
it was in different locations
Productive and active place to feel u r a real part of a team
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO 80218July 8, 2016
I receive calls from the office staff until the day of the job or they send me to places that I need to walk due to RTD as my only source of transportation.... I learned and improved my housekeeping skills and met a lot of management staff at the different sites that I have worked.
Pros
Pay flukuates to much
Cons
no steady at this time
Fast paced, friendly work environment.
Receptionist / Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 1, 2016
I highly enjoy the fast pace work environment, and the people I work with are wonderful. In a typical day I will create applicant files, prep files for interviews, handle any office traffic including walk ins, interviews, and phone calls/emails. I also make sure the office space is clean and presentable and that my co-workers are updated on any changes in our schedule.
No consistency
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 10, 2016
It's an okay place to work if you don't need consistent money. Sometimes I went 2 weeks at a time not working. Hard when you have bills to pay.
Pros
Good experience at different location
Cons
inconsistent
Getting a job for a day at least
Apartment Leasing Consultant/ Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 15, 2016
Its is temp on call and I am needing full time per week. So a full time position is what I am searching for. I have apartment management experience, great customer service and I get what needs to be completed; completed.
Progressive workplace to room to grow and make mistakes
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 16, 2015
Awesome bosses (2 of them) My co-workers and bosses were always ready to help out and give constructive criticism. I was always made to feel welcome about coming to them with questions/concerns. I was allowed to make mistakes in order to learn from them and correct them. I learned so much about the Real Estate industry and gained so much valuable Administrative knowledge, as well as broadening my existing skill set.
Pros
My bosses are awesome, the benefits are good, family-like environment, open door policy (i was always welcome to come to my bosses with questions/concerns), VERY close to home
Cons
Insufficient pay, after awhile I felt like I wasnt being challenged (the work wasnt challenging; ie, I feel ready for new challanges, tasks and responsibilities. I'm ready to learn even more to grow in the workforce)
Hard working environment
Groundskeeper (Former Employee) –  Denver metro areaNovember 15, 2015
Picking up trash, vacuuming hallways, sweeping elevators, washing windows. etc. Management attitude various upon different complexes, not very many co workers usually work alone or with maintenance. Hardest part of the job is the long hot or freezing days.
Fun Work Place
receptionist (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COOctober 8, 2015
Got to meet new people every day. And help my team with any additional organization of files. Answer phone and take messages. Learned something new every day. Invoice Coding, Filing, send out mail, prepare renewal and non-renewal applications, etc. No sweat.
TEMP Agency
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 26, 2015
The hiring staff here is very knowledgeable and typically sends workers to jobs they can enjoy and obtaining permanent employment.
Best Place to Work
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 4, 2015
I have loved every moment since starting with Real Estate Personnel. The staff is friendly, professional and always willing to help you out with any questions you have. I enjoy being a leasing consultant and have had no problems getting assignments.
Pros
Work where you want and when you want. Great pay.
Cons
No benifits
Motivational
Maintenance Worker / Groundsman (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 27, 2015
Nice place to work, but not very beneficial for me and my family. May would have been better if we were offered better pay.
Temporary Job
LEASING CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 28, 2013
Is a good place to work if your not looking for a permanent job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at REAL ESTATE PERSONNEL. Our community is ready to answer.