Are you looking for a great growth opportunity with a rapidly expanding company? Do you have experience in real estate and/or multifamily housing with a proven track record? Are you flexible and able to multitask? Do you thrive in an environment which allows you to manage your own time? Are you an outstanding communicator?
If the answer is "Yes" to these questions, we have a tremendous opportunity for you! Real Estate Pros.com is a full-service real estate brokerage and property management company; we are aggressively expanding by the day in not only the greater Columbus area, but the entire state of Ohio! Currently, we have a portfolio approaching 700 single family homes and condos with growth of 154% over the last 24 months! Our immediate opening is for an Assistant Leasing and Property Manager to supplement our growing operations. Duties would include but not necessarily be limited to:
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must have exemplary communication skills to relate to a diverse clientele of owners, tenants, prospective clientele and vendors
- Excellent sales skills, a strong closer! Leasing: Should close 35 - 45% of showings
- Communicate with potential clients and prospect for new management clients under direction of management/ownership
- Strong leadership skills; ability to assist in the management of a team, synthesize data, and creatively solve problems related to sales/leasing
- Independent thinker and creative problem solver; the ability to learn from the endless array of challenges which are a signature of our business
- Should hold an Ohio Real Estate license. Inactive licensees or those currently working toward their license may be considered.
ADDITIONAL CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Attention to detail!
- Must have strong computer skills including data entry
- Phones & client management including pre-qualifying leasing leads and disbursing leads to leasing agents, active interaction with owners, tenants, and vendors (Must have EXCELLENT communication & client relations skills)
- Document & lease preparation
- Facilitation and organization of the move-in process i.e. preparation and audit of new tenant move-in packet, collection of move-in monies as appropriate, provide keys and move-in inspection forms, and confirm that all utilities are transferred
- Assist in facilitating maintenance process by entering work orders as they arrive via phone or email
- Update marketing director and office staff on leased units as appropriate
- Process credit reports as appropriate for new applicants
- Strong administrative skills i.e. filing and overall file maintenance, facilitate transmission of rental payment to accounting and make copies of all payments received, code all payments
- Facilitate the renewal process through active communications and use of our regimented renewal program
- Must have reliable transportation
- Individual must thrive in very fast paced, creative, and ever evolving environment
- Property management experience a major plus; this is NOT apartment management. Scattered site management is a significantly different operation; however, the same skill sets will apply (apartment managers & leasing agents welcome).
- Must be dedicated to the success of our company and that of your teammates. Must be willing to work the occasional weekend as needed and possibly on a reasonable rotation.
Strong performers will be strongly rewarded! If this sounds like a good fit, we would love to talk to you! Please respond to this posting with your resume, three (3) professional references, and a short narrative why you think you would be a good fit for a position with our fast-paced, rapidly expanding company. Thank you for your interest!