This position would be 50% of the time in the Administrative Assistant Role and 50% of the time in the Community Manager Role.
AA - SAMPLE OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes but is not limited to the following:
-Answer high volume client phone calls and respond via email or follow up call when answer is not readily available.
-Work on tasks for Community Managers (CM) as assigned by Customer Service Manager, including spreadsheets, correspondence letters, high volume mailings, newsletters, filing, contacting clients, data entry etc.
CM - SAMPLE OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes but is not limited to the following:
- Assists and follows directions from the President of the company.
- Confers with representatives of Homeowners' Association or Board of Directors to collaborate and determine management priorities.
- Maintains good public relations and interacts with clients, customers, and co-workers in a positive, respectful and professional manner at all times.
- Evaluates financial status of the Association and prepares annual budgets for review.
- Attends board meetings, presents property manager report, and assists in administrative tasks.
- Responsible for publishing newsletters and coordinating delivery or mailings.
- Updates the Board of Directors on CC & R's policies & procedures & provides information on current industry developments.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Coordinate meeting packets to include preparation of manager's report, prepare and mail 7 days prior to scheduled meetings.
- Oversee Reserve Studies, researches issues and presents Board of Directors with recommendations.
- Oversees collection of monthly assessments from residents, including lien and legal notices.
- Arranges for and obtains bids and oversees activities of contract service representatives such as landscapers, exterminators, trash collectors, major repair contractors, utility service repairers, and swimming pool management personnel.
- Inspect properties for violations of the governing documents, preventative maintenance, and oversight of vendors.
- Provides authorization for payment of invoices in accordance with the management contract.
- Maintains contact with insurance carrier, fire protection, police department, and other agencies having jurisdiction over property to ensure that association is complying with codes and regulations of each agency.
- Investigates resident disturbances, violations, or complaints, and resolves problems in accordance with regulations established by Board of Directors.
- Manages the compliance programs as approved under the direction of the Board of Directors.
Skills & Position Requirements include but are not Limited to:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Attend evening board meetings as required.
- Must possess and use good interpersonal skills with other employees and the public.
- Must be punctual, efficient, an independent worker, a detail oriented person and possess good work habits.
- Must be able to perform and/or manage multiple tasks, projects and priorities concurrently with a positive attitude and approach.
- Ability to act and dress professionally in the work environment.
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Clean driving record, valid drivers license, and reliable transportation
All employees are expected to perform any reasonable work requested that falls within the qualification but not specifically described.