REAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Employee Reviews

family oriented business, offered great benefits, productive work shchedule
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 21, 2016
I like the fact the it was a family owned business, offered great benefits package, and had opportunities for growth, great co-worker relationships
Pros
employee luncheons and parties, set work schedule with weekends off, excellent benefits package
Cons
sometimes long hours, no paid lunches.
Decent Company, locally owned.
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAOctober 31, 2016
As most positions as a property manager can be, this position can be super slow or very fast-depending on the season. At this job I have been able to hone in on my skills.
Learned a multitude of skills
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLSeptember 9, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job was building relationships with customers. A typical day at work included processing invoices, receiving/making calls, sorting mail and email.
The staff was great to work with
Maintenance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAMay 17, 2014
The staff was great to work with although management of company was lacking. I returned calls from voice mail every morning, processed work orders and invoiced owners on a daily basis. At the beginning of every month I would prepare 3-day notices to be posted for delinquent tenants. I enjoyed the interaction with tenants, owners and vendors. The most difficult part of the job was dealing with the management and their lack of experience in property management and "people skills".
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Lack of experience of management, no job growth and never give employees raises
Okay place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAJuly 6, 2016
Learned a lot about leasing homes during lease signings. The hardest part of the job was see people being evicted. Performed administrative office tasks for the Direct General Manager.
Great people to work with.
Senior Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach VAAugust 7, 2015
I managed 364 rental homes. The management was great to work with and very understanding. I would have stayed if I did not have to move.
Pros
very felexable
Cons
no benifits
Fun, easy, and enjoyable
House Maintinance/Painting (Former Employee) –  Lake La, CAMay 23, 2016
Early morning through evening work. Co-workers were nice and responsible. This job was not at all too hard. The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to paint.
A usual day at work in my last job.
Real Estate Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAJanuary 12, 2016
My day will start at 9;00 a.m, will came to the office meeting to get the list of properties I was going to show for the day, got keys and flyers and what ever additional information needed for prospecting tenants.
After the meeting and spend a 1/2 hour with my co-workers wish each other a good day, I started to go on the road to show properties,answering the phones as prospected clients will call of course using a ear piece, showed properties, fill out rental agreements,sometimes on the web side or sometimes with actual applications, send the information to the office and continue to my next property until I show all of them in my schedule for the day.
The interesting part of my job is that I was always meeting new people and going to different properties, the down part was mostly the traffic I had to deal from one property to another, but at the end of the day was a great feeling to had help those people to find their new home,
Pros
Meet new people, see different properties
Cons
Traffic
Relaxed environment
Client Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Glenside, PAFebruary 5, 2016
I enjoy working with different software and meeting new people. Real Property Management is a very small office with four employees. I rather work with a larger firm in a diversified environment.
This was quite possibly the worst job I ever had.
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNJuly 14, 2014
The management was almost non-existant, which promoted a hostile work environment and a mostly incompetent staff.
Pros
There is nothing good I can say about this company.
Cons
No benefits, always short staffed and very little management or guidance.
Productive and friendly working enviroment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Layton, UTNovember 26, 2011
Real Property Management is a friendly company where everyone is a hard worker.
Cons
short breaks, no healthcare benefits
Fast paced, no room for advancement
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJune 18, 2013
Lots of work for minimal pay. No benefits. Not a lot of room to grow. Good people to work with.
Pros
good people
Cons
No benefits
Efficient, Adventurous Place to Work
Office Manager/Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTDecember 11, 2013
A typical day at work includes a lot of time of the phone. People are inquiring about available rentals, questioning how to get out of their current lease, requesting maintenance, and so on.

There are always fires to put out: maintenance emergencies, misunderstandings about policies, tenants not paying rent, and that's just the normal stuff.

Management and co-workers are pretty great.

The hardest part of the job is just the industry. It is not a warm fuzzy one, it's more like a babysitter with laws to abide by and enforce.

The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know owners, tenants, and the employees.
Cons
\
Property Manager
Senior Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach VAMarch 15, 2015
Took care of 364 rental homes. Answered owner questions. Responded to work orders for the tenants.
I learned to be patient and caring.
The management was great and easy to work with.
All my co workers were team players. We helped each other a lot.
The hardest part was being cussed out for something you had nothing to do with.
The most enjoyable part was having the tenant thank you for being polite and understanding when they were not.
Great Professional Real Estate company
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 29, 2014
At Real Property Management a typical day involves coming in filling out invoices, filing needed documentation, answering and returning phone calls, going out and checking the new properties and making check lists, go with Real Estate agents for showings, and replacing and editing the web page. Management at Real Property Management is amazing they are very professional and family oriented. the hardest part is really is nothing everything is fixable and doable. i loved everything about this job.
Good people, stable company
ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake CityAugust 28, 2015
Good people, seems stable, need to progress and evolve in order to stay competitive. Could improve processes and procedures. Enjoyed working here.
Small Property Management Firm
Multi - Site Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 31, 2012
Provided property management services for private owners.
Pros
relaxed work enviornment
Cons
long hours and lack of team effort
Office Work
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  newington, ctMarch 28, 2015
A typical day at Real property Management consisted of me answering inbound calls and making outbound calls concerning rental properties for future tenants as well as current tenants. I kept a spread sheet of data and replied to emails throughout the day as well.
very nice people
Office helper (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 16, 2013
my job at real property was fun. I learned a lot about property management,what it takes to get houses rented and the little ins and outs of everything. I am sorry they had to lay me off I loved working there!
Pros
gas mileage paid and lots of good food
Cons
no health insurance
This is a franchise....
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 22, 2014
MY particular franchise was a nightmare (Nashville TN based in Utah)- Upper Mgt has no property management experience and the boss was a snake...
Pros
flexibility
Cons
no health insurance, low pay for a lot of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at REAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1