REAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Employee Reviews

Unorganized
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 2, 2017
Management was not strong and did not provide property training and tools needed to complete daily job task. Roles and responsibilities were not clearly defined by management.
Quick-paced but relaxed
PORTFOLIO MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 25, 2017
Everyone was great to work with. Manager was great! The most enjoyable part of the job was you were provided your portfolios and you managed them. A lot of time out of the office doing property inspections and meeting with boards.
Pros
Working with the various customer portfolios
Cons
long hours for meetings
Chaos and financial mismanagement.
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Jamaica Plains, MASeptember 27, 2017
Lucky if they are in business in a year. They don't pay their vendors. Always struggling to make payroll. Management assumes that clients are wrong and they are right. They are losing business and unable to manage their properties in a professional manner.
Pros
Great clients
Cons
Poorly managed
NIce place to work
General Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Waukesha, WISeptember 25, 2017
Productive environment . The ability to wear jeans on Fridays. Laughter is in abundance. The only downside is the lack of medical/dental benefits. Management easy to talk to.
Pros
Laughter
Cons
lack of medical benefits
Great hours and work, not great pay and benifits
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDJune 1, 2017
Plain and simple RPM is a great place to work as far as the job itself and the hours. The pay is not very good and the benefits are not good. Insurance isn't great and there isn't even a 401K, which I consider to be very vital to a career.
Pros
fun, fast paced busy environement. Very indepenant work
Cons
Pay and benifits
Great Staff, horrible manager
Licensed Residential Rental Agent (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDMay 5, 2017
Until the owners hired their new office manager, this was an incredible place to work, perfect life/work balance, autonomy, and great pay & great coworkers
Pros
Owners, staff, pay, schedule
Cons
Manager
Franchise Office is designed for individuals that require high structure and supervision
Executive General Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 1, 2017
Franchise Owner would not remain in compliance with Georgia Real Estate Laws or follow policy after it was presented to him. This put me especially at risk due to my position. I had a contract that allowed for additional compensation based upon growth multiplier and royalty revenue shares that were never distributed to me.
Great job
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIApril 10, 2017
This was a great jod to learn the feild and advance your skills this job was a great opportunity for me the pay could have been better but i still liked it.
Pros
Professional work place
Cons
Pay was by weekly
Go somewhere else
Property Manager Director (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89147March 29, 2017
Nothing good to say! Was brought in under false pretense.
They could not stick with one system it was constantly changing and creating more work. They work harder not smarter.
Immature management; inequitable workloads and practices; hostile clients and coworkers
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75251March 15, 2017
Stressful environment with little managerial integrity.

No equitable compensation or clear direction to achieve stated goals.

Hostile customers, dishonest leadership, internal bickering, overall high stress level, daily changes in policy, procedure, and performance expectations.
Pros
close to home
Cons
poor location for clients

Want to know more about REAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT?

Ask a question
Quiet, yet energetic work-place.
Maintenance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WIFebruary 14, 2017
I've learned a great deal about property management while being employed here. It was some times difficult getting ahold of the tenants. Lunches were occasionally bought by management, and I was privelaged the the feeling of being needed and importnant.
Small company
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 18, 2017
You are able too get to know your employees, they all work together to accomplish common goals. Very nice employees. Very busy, the training isn't good. However, with work experience you should be able to pick it up.
Pros
Good employees
Cons
pay isn't sufficient for the demands
No room for advacement
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 5, 2017
No room for advancement. No benefits. No lunchs. No free lunch no breaks. no advnatges for working fr the company.was there for over 2 years with the company willing to give me a raise.
Pros
No lunchs
Cons
no breaks
Decent Company, locally owned.
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAOctober 31, 2016
As most positions as a property manager can be, this position can be super slow or very fast-depending on the season. At this job I have been able to hone in on my skills.
Learned a multitude of skills
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLSeptember 9, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job was building relationships with customers. A typical day at work included processing invoices, receiving/making calls, sorting mail and email.
Okay place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAJuly 6, 2016
Learned a lot about leasing homes during lease signings. The hardest part of the job was see people being evicted. Performed administrative office tasks for the Direct General Manager.
Fun, easy, and enjoyable
House Maintinance/Painting (Former Employee) –  Lake La, CAMay 23, 2016
Early morning through evening work. Co-workers were nice and responsible. This job was not at all too hard. The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to paint.
family oriented business, offered great benefits, productive work shchedule
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 21, 2016
I like the fact the it was a family owned business, offered great benefits package, and had opportunities for growth, great co-worker relationships
Pros
employee luncheons and parties, set work schedule with weekends off, excellent benefits package
Cons
sometimes long hours, no paid lunches.
Relaxed environment
Client Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Glenside, PAFebruary 5, 2016
I enjoy working with different software and meeting new people. Real Property Management is a very small office with four employees. I rather work with a larger firm in a diversified environment.
A usual day at work in my last job.
Real Estate Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAJanuary 12, 2016
My day will start at 9;00 a.m, will came to the office meeting to get the list of properties I was going to show for the day, got keys and flyers and what ever additional information needed for prospecting tenants.
After the meeting and spend a 1/2 hour with my co-workers wish each other a good day, I started to go on the road to show properties,answering the phones as prospected clients will call of course using a ear piece, showed properties, fill out rental agreements,sometimes on the web side or sometimes with actual applications, send the information to the office and continue to my next property until I show all of them in my schedule for the day.
The interesting part of my job is that I was always meeting new people and going to different properties, the down part was mostly the traffic I had to deal from one property to another, but at the end of the day was a great feeling to had help those people to find their new home,
Pros
Meet new people, see different properties
Cons
Traffic