Location: COPLEY, OH
Tax term: FULLTIME
Pay Rate: Market
Position ID: RF_ASP02
Education: 4 years college degree (or equivalent experience)
Experience: Minimum 3 years of industry experience is preferred.
We are looking for fulltime Computer programmer/Analyst developer for one of our customer with following job responsibilities.
- Involved in gathering the requirements and defined the business rules to user requirements in SDLC and also analysis of the system based on MVC architecture.
- Primary responsibilities include troubleshooting and debugging Microsoft application related issues.
- Providing first-line technical support for Microsoft internal developer tools, including tool administration
- Work within current source code to support and further enhance client experience as necessary for the applications.
- Working with other Support members to define and provide a consistent support process and standard across products.
- Define, implement and maintain test plans, test specifications and test suites.
- NET technologies - .NET Framework, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET, XML, DOM, XSL, XSLT, .NET Remoting and Web Services
- Strong Experience Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Object Modeling and Data Modeling using MS Visio
- Experience in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions and Database Triggers for SQL
Personal Skills Required
- Ability to conduct meetings and conferences to identify issue resolution steps and processes.
- Ability to clearly communicate both technical and business concepts.
Compensation: We offer benefits package which includes competitive wage, Medical, Dental, Long-term Disability, Vacation, Holiday, Sick time and other optional benefits.
Indeed - 15 months ago