Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Austin, TX
Tax term: FULLTIME
Pay Rate: $60- $78K DOE
Position ID: RF10
Education: 4 years college degree (or equivalent experience with Master degree in Science)
Experience: Minimum 1 year of industry experience is preferred.
Job description: We are looking for fulltime Data Analyst for one of our customer in Texas with following job responsibilities.
- Analysis and design of ETL processes.
- Design the Target Schema definition and Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL).
- Use Shared Containers and created reusable components for local and shared use in the
- Used cluster and grid architecture to enable the integration of metadata between
InfoSphere tools and non InfoSphere tools.
- Imported and exported repositories.
- Support business users in system user acceptance testing.
- Perform bug fixes and support ongoing development.
- IBM Infosphere Datastage 8.7.
- Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server, PL/SQL.
- Knowledge in UTL_FILE, SQL*LOADER, SQL Trace, SQL Plus and TOAD.
Personal Skills Required:
- Ability to conduct meetings and conference call-based workshops to identify issue resolution steps and processes and prioritize tasks
- Ability to clearly communicate both technical and business concepts
Compensation: We offer benefits package which includes competitive wage, Medical, Dental, Long-term Disability, Vacation, Holiday, Sick time and other optional benefits.