Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Richfield, OH
Tax term: FULLTIME
Pay Rate: $110- $125K DOE
Position ID: RF11
Education: 4 years college degree (or equivalent experience)
Experience: Minimum 8-10 years of industry experience is preferred.
Job Description: We are looking for fulltime Sr. Software Engineer with following job responsibilities.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in design patterns, distributed computing concepts, formal functional specification and able to convey concepts into detailed system specifications defining software architectures
- Demonstrate specific hands-on experience in developing data access layer in java involving complex SQL and stored procedures
- Experience in advanced database design techniques, including query tuning and optimizations
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills in evaluating complex requirements, and in implementing a reusable “Database + Java” combined solution
- Knowledge of writing stored procedures and functions in Oracle 11g & SQL Server 2005 / 2008
- Experience in Unit Testing using any testing framework. JUnit is preferable.
- Experience in meta-data and rules driven database design is a plus.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL is a plus
- Knowledge of Lucene search engine is a plus
Personal Skills Required:
- Ability to conduct meetings and conference call-based workshops to identify issue resolution steps and processes and prioritize tasks
- Ability to clearly communicate both technical and business concepts
Compensation: We offer benefits package which includes competitive wage, Medical, Dental, Long-term Disability, Vacation, Holiday, Sick time and other optional benefits.