RealFoundations is an international management consulting firm specializing in strategy and operational management and technology consulting to the real estate and building markets. Our clients are real estate developers, property owners and investors as well as corporate occupiers and institutional investors. Our industry expertise includes retail, residential, commercial office, property management, investment management, private equity and corporate facilities management. Our consulting engagements improve client operations through process improvement, business strategy, systems integration, systems implementation and business plan acceleration.
"Primary Duties and Responsibilities: "
include the following. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via Ticket System/Portal (ZenDesk), E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Develop and delivery training as related to specific application and business process including preparation of materials, agenda, exercises and test data required.
- Develop written business functional specifications for custom reports, custom applications, changes to security and changes to application functionality.
- Conduct training and meetings via conference calls, screen sharing (like WebEx), video conferencing and Skype.
- Properly document client requests and resolutions in ZenDesk.
- Prioritize and route client requests to other internal and external resources.
- Follow up with resources’ assigned tasks.
- Stay connected with clients via weekly or monthly status calls.
- Support the monthly client invoicing process.
- Review time reports from internal and external resources that have provided services on assigned tasks.
- Manage the ZenDesk toolset for reports, requests and system data.
- Train clients and internal and external resources on ZenDesk.
"The Ideal candidate will also possess the following skills: "
- * Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong keyboard skills.
- Strong application analytic technical skills.
- Ability to deliver training via screen sharing (WebEx like applications) with confidence and clarity.
- Ability to delivery services via telephone and support verbal directions with clear and details written follow up.
- Personal and professional demeanor.
- Internet research and email skills.
- Problem solving and analytic skills.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls, and other electronic communications.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to document work flow.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Ability to self-teach.
"The following skills are not required, but are a plus: "
- Experience with software issues.
- Application or technical support experience.
- Experienced in the development of training agenda, and functional specifications.
- An understanding of the following business functions
- Basic Commercial and Residential Lease administration
- Basic Job Cost
- Basic bookkeeping (i.e. General Ledger postings, AP processing, AR processing)
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, MIS, Real Estate, Computer Science or related field.
"Work Location: "
- We offer competitive salary and benefits packages.
RealFoundations is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Our website address is http://www.realfoundations.net
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.