Realgy Energy Services

Realgy Energy Services Employee Reviews in United States

Stay away!!!
Sales (Former Employee) –  West HartfordJanuary 1, 2014
Stay away!!!!... Very unprofessional atmosphere, they pay you $50 a day training before taxes. You are calling on leads that have been hit many times over by people sitting right next to you. The big money is in the big accounts and the owner takes those sales right from under you or doesn't put in the effort to assist. They charge you $20 a week to stock the fridge which is stocked with old food. Stay away you have been warned!!!
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
A waste of time
Energy Broker (Former Employee) –  West Hartford, CTOctober 1, 2013
Unless you're desperate, avoid at all cost. Promises of equal opportunity and substantial compensation grossly exaggerated. "Cold call" telemarketing to people who have been called multiple times by other employees sitting ten feet from you.
Pros
no dress code
Cons
everything else
Great place to work!
Broker. (Current Employee) –  West Hartford, CTJanuary 17, 2013
Great team environment to grow professionally. Being able to save customer money on the gas bills.
Pros
congenial atmosphere, and fun place to work.
a company that cares
enrgy broker (Current Employee) –  west hartfordJanuary 17, 2013
This company really cares about there employees. The work enviroment is always positive and everyone participates in eachothers success here. A great place for anyone who is serious about moving forward in there life.
Pros
good people, great money
Great Benefits- Supportive Atmosphere - Hardwork Rewarded!
Salesman (Current Employee) –  West Hatford, CtJanuary 17, 2013
I just passed a year with Realgy, and I still look forward to coming to work every day. This is an honest company with great business model that is growing fast. The owner, office manager and my supervisor all make sure we have what we need to be successful, plus we recently relocated to a nice new office. My initial salary was relatively low, but my hard work has definitely been rewarded. I also appreciate the normal business hours of 8:00 to 5:00. If you are willing to work hard and have fun at the same time we would love to have you join our team. Great 401K;Health Care; Profit Sharing.
Pros
success oriented atmosphere- monday -friday 8:00 to 5:00
Cons
still fine tuning company procedures while expanding
Great Company
Energy Broker (Current Employee) –  West Hartford CTJanuary 17, 2013
I have worked at Realgy for about 6 months now. There are too many benefits to list. I am an energy broker here and have to say it's best job office job I've ever had. They spoil us. Apply and when you come in for the interview, you can see for yourself.
A place that I enjoy coming to work everyday
Energy Broker (Current Employee) –  West Hartford , ConnecticutJanuary 17, 2013
It is a great place to work definately a family atmosphere. I look forward to coming to work everyday.
Pros
weekly lunches with the whole office
Finally A Company That Cares
Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  West Hartford, CTOctober 1, 2012
I look foward to going to work everyday. It has a great team atmosphere. This is truly a company that is a cut above the rest.
Pros
401k, medical, paid holidays, paid vacation
Cons
no dental insurance

Comment – May 24, 2013

The owner of the company has several dispute cases with former employees ... If the company is honest, there wouldn’t be any case You do the math -:)

I love working for Realgy
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  West Hartford, CTFebruary 28, 2012
This is by far one of the best places to work and that is why I love my job. The office atmosphere is very comfortable and laid back.
Pros
fridge is always stocked, great company values, nice friendly coworkers, casual dress

Comment – January 17, 2013

I love helping business owner save money on their utility bills. the future is looking up at Realgy!

4.2