Reality Check Systems is looking for innovative, hardworking individuals to work on cutting edge, real-time broadcast applications. Applicants must have a background in both creative and technical disciplines.
- Create and develop animations for news productions, studio shows and remote events featuring pro sports, college sports and events using VizRT.
- National and International travel opportunities.
- Training provided by RCS.
- Entry & mid level positions available.
- Ability to work in both an independent and team environment.
- Ability to follow instructions and meet development goals.
- Required to work flexible hours and days as animation assignments dictate.
- Required to travel to remote events to support event launches.
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator & After Effects
- Understanding of real-time technologies
- Programming or scripting background
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with a tight schedule.
- Base experience in 3D software (Maya, C4D, 3DS, etc.)
- Maintains high standards of efficiency, consistency, accuracy, and creativity.
- Self-driven, with a desire for perfection, while still understanding production needs.
- Passionate about live production and animation.
- The ability to perform well under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
- A thorough understanding of animation principles and theory.
- Familiarity with real-time technologies (OpenGL, Flash, Web).
- Understanding of Java, VB (or equivalent) scripting functions and logic.
- Experience developing graphics in a broadcast environment.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Software.
Indeed - 22 months ago