Realogy Employee Reviews

Nice community
Product Manager - ERA Real Estate (Former Employee) –  Madison, NJFebruary 19, 2018
Realogy employs lovely people and is in a great location. The work was simply not challenging to me, but the pay did commensurate with the responsibility.
Pros
mpost people worked a 9-5 day
Low stress environment
Sr. NOC Analyst (Current Employee) –  Madison, NJFebruary 19, 2018
Low stress environment for the most part.
However, poor management has recently increased stress.
Hardest part of the job is not being recognized for good work and only receive feedback when a mistake is made.
Pros
Low stress
Cons
Recent negative work environment
Nice office. Less than optimal work culture.
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Madison, NJFebruary 12, 2018
Worked @ Realogy for almost 4 years. While for the most part the experience was positive, 2 bigger things bothered me. First, upper management in my business unit operated in a clique and did not communicate well to middle management and the rank and file about issues/challenges/etc, so most were left on their own to do what they felt was best for the company. Second, there was little opportunity to advance due to exceeding your predefined role, as little to no feedback was ever given nor goals set. This resulted in little to no annual raises in my base comp and by bonuses were smaller than I've ever had. On the plus side, it was a good place to work from a personal perspective, as they respect family obligations (so wfh w/ sick kids, etc is not uncommon) and the people there are friendly/genuine. Management really just needs to do a better job managing its people.
Pros
nice office. friendly co-workers. culturally diverse workforce.
Cons
management operates in a clique.
Senior Management is ruthless and cold hearted
Associate Accountant (Current Employee) –  Madison, NJFebruary 8, 2018
Senior management takes no consideration of its lower level employees. They will hire and fire indiscriminately with little to no warning and without even alerting your management or director.
Pros
Great managers and co-workers
Cons
Senior Management will hire and fire at will for no reason
managed a great team
Senior Telecommunications Manager (Former Employee) –  Madison, NJFebruary 7, 2018
I managed technology teams located in Florida, Maryland, Minnesota and Massachusetts- and was responsible for all telecommunications systems- PBX, vendors and Telco's for Southeast, Southwest, Mid-west, Mid-Atlantic and New England states. We were headquartered in New Jersey but was able to forge a great team covering all of the regions- working to include all of the US offices (over 1000 Real Estate offices)
Pros
great team
Cons
I was not able to travel to all of the regions- as I was a contractor
Productive place to work
Consumer Affairs Specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, NJJanuary 21, 2018
Stressful handling customer complaints daily.
Loved working independently
My Supervisor/Manager was extremely supportive
Hardest part of job was dealing with irate customers and brokers
I enjoyed working from home 2 days a week
Pros
flexible work days
Good company if...
REAL ESTATE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 16, 2018
You have no education, or previous experience in the field. This organization does a poor job at selecting supervisors and managers with leadership skills. Good pay, but the company hasn't given bonuses in 3 years.
Pros
work/home life balance
Cons
Hard to move up quickly
Ok Place To Work, No Future Tho
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Madison, NJNovember 24, 2017
Job is ok. Lots of drama and pettiness which can make for an uncomfortable work environment; managers can be difficult; health benefits have changed multiple times since being employed there - getting more expensive while covering less; pay is far from competitive or comparable to other companies; depending on position there's not much flexibility with hours, as well as no bonuses for some while others get thousands; lousy raises that often don't make up for cost of living increases. Your employment, and how "good" it can be, will depend on your attitude and what you're willing to deal with.
Pros
Can be an OK work environment, people can be nice
Cons
Healthcare, wages, raises, no room for advancement, budget often leaves employees unable to pursue further education
Good environment - No internal movemnt
Deployment Analyst (Current Employee) –  Madison, NJNovember 15, 2017
Realogy is an overall fun place to work with plenty of good people and moving in the right directtion,

Only issue is that they much prefer to hire outside the company than internally which leaves little room for growth
Pros
culture, environment
Cons
micri managed, low career growth for employees
Productive and a fun place to work, with exercise area, cafeteria, a good location and free parking and very secure environment, friendly team
Data Entry Clerk III (Senior) (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJNovember 14, 2017
I have learned a lot about real estate, you must be detail oriented, very accurate, the typical day is like very busy entering data into the system and downloading information from other site. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you work with a piece of mind, very good environment and a great place to work. Everyone is very friendly and helpful.
Pros
1 hours lunch
Cons
healthcare
great work place
Paralegal, Litigation and Regulatory Affairs (Former Employee) –  Madison, NJNovember 7, 2017
Really was a great place to work. I worked with amazing, smart and hard working people on my team. Our group was very busy, but we still found a way to have fun :). I learned a lot about real estate franchise and trademark infringements, I got to work with new databases that I never used before.

The hardest part of the job is getting to know people in different business units. Once you know the personnel and who handles what, it becomes much easier to gather information needed for your department.

The benefits were decent, vacation/ sick days, 401K matching, some perks when buying/ selling house, discounts on cars and other retailers, gym and cafeteria in the building. You may have flexibility in your schedule depending on the department you work in. The compensation and raises are below market (again, depends on the department/ business unit you are in).
Wonderful managment -
Relocation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLNovember 1, 2017
Place referrals, multitask between programs managing real estate transactions. unorganized and lack of training. every man for himself kind of environment.
Pros
couldnt ask for better management
Cons
Reduntant and no room for advancment
Field Tech Support
IT Field Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Deerfield, ILOctober 23, 2017
Once you get used to the environment it feels good. It is good that you don't work in a cubical or have a manager down your neck.. but.. there are times when too much exposure to a manager is bad
Pros
People you work WITH
Cons
People you work FOR sometimes
designing training materials
Performance Consultant/Instructional Designer (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJOctober 17, 2017
Developed and designed training materials for realtors and their brokers on how to use new electronic tools in their business. Helped to increase their 'book of business by learning these e-tools.
Pros
extensive learning about realtor industry
Typical corporate structure
Senior Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Madison, NJOctober 16, 2017
You are either in the all-boys club that runs the company, gets the raises and additional benefits or you aren't. Which is why I am seeking a new position.
Pros
ample time off
Cons
management
Disorganized at the ttime
Manager (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJOctober 16, 2017
The company had just split into different divisions and there was quite a bit of disorganization. I really liked the people I worked with. Everyone tried to help each other out.
Pros
Good cafeteria, great people to work with
Cons
long hours, disorganized
Turned in to a not so good place to work over the last few years
SR. MANAGER INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COOctober 4, 2017
Newer management and CIO make this place unbearable to work at. Staff is overworked and expected to take more on. No communication among management and upper management.
Accumulating technical experience
Migration Technician (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJSeptember 29, 2017
It was a temporary contract and it went well. The people were friendly and free parking is always a good advantage.This is a place I wouldn't have minded to work full-time.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
had to be on time. strictly enforced
great place to work
CSR/Phone Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Madison, NJSeptember 29, 2017
If you are not in IT, you will love it, as a helpdesk person, missed out on some of the culture there. I saw the overall work place morale, and spirit de corps, was good.
I have no issue with Realogy
Corporate and Field Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 26, 2017
I don't like the way that my manger handle the way that I was released. I know it was more personal than business.
Nothing else I have to say at this time. I wish Realogy the best and now I must move for the betterment of myself and my family.
Pros
N/a
Cons
40 hours even if you had to work more than 8 hours a day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Realogy. Our community is ready to answer.