RealPage, Inc Employee Reviews

Miserable
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXDecember 29, 2017
Company culture is very different. My manager did not understand the role of project manager. Hostile place as a result of immediate manager and not a place I would recommend to anyone.
Pros
No comments
Cons
No comments
Great co-workers, busy work environment
Resident Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CADecember 2, 2017
Great co-workers, busy work environment, needs improvement with new hires - no training documents or manuals all training is done based off of an associates knowledge and the new hires notes which makes things difficult.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
Healthcare expensive, PTO hour accrual is low
RealPage Family
CSA (Current Employee) –  RemoteNovember 20, 2017
Very grateful to be part of the RealPage family! The culture has improved over the years with an exceptional new campus in Dallas that I always enjoy visiting when I travel there. Employees are always being acknowledged whether it is for their birthday or tenure at RealPage! In my opinion it is an excellent place to work!
Pros
Family mentality, good compensation, fair to those who want to work hard
Cons
Departments vary, can feel segmented with always acquiring new products
Still new, but seems good
Engineer III (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILNovember 9, 2017
RealPage acquired my long time employer a few months ago and so far it has been good. There is stress associated with merging systems but overall it has been good.
Pros
Good pay, benefits
Cons
Large company moves slow
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 5, 2017
Loved the hours and the competitive pay . the people who work there are super fun and loved playing ping pong during lunch. When it's really busy and the call volume is through the roof the staff and management make sure you're well taken care of. They feed you, give away prizes etc.
Poor Management Over High-Potential Team
Implementation Consultant (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAAugust 22, 2017
Management is cutthroat and creates information silos. Team is excellent but mismanaged. Culture is based off of management for each department. Departments are sequestered and little to no interaction is fostered by management. Decisions are made with no down-stream consideration.
Pros
Great location
Company quickly grew
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXAugust 21, 2017
The company focuses on property management software so when I had joined, it did well during the recession since recessions increase those seeking rentals.

It grew so quickly, acquiring companies, it felt as though current employees were not the focus for promotions and benefits.
Productive Fast Paced environment
AR Specialist 2 (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXAugust 17, 2017
The company is great to work for. However, there is stagnant growth and no compensation/benefit for individuals who over perform.

The work place culture is extremely fantastic. In my opinion, work is extremely enjoyable, outside of performance.
Its Ok But needs work
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 10, 2017
Commission structure is Bad. They push you out when no longer wanted. There is some good management but they are so interested in saving there own that if the numbers down they will put you on the chopping block fast.
bureacratic, corporate nonsene
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 1, 2017
Far too management-heavy, bureaucratic, committed to lip service and not actual customer service, decisions made at the wrong levels, no loyalty to comployees
Worst. Job. Ever.
Senior Technical Recruiting Lead (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJuly 6, 2017
This place is horrible. Most people hate working here. I've heard they've made changes, but I wouldn't waste my time here. I still get calls from people that I recruited there asking for help finding a new position. They did pay pretty well, but it's not worth the stress and "fake" people that you'd have to work with. I also hear they got a ping pong table and some games for the employees to play with. Yay...sign me up. (no thanks) Management needs work, too. And if you want to work from home or have any flexibility at all, this isn't the place for you. Trust me...
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management, fake people, no WFH, no flexibility
Property Management Solutions
Office Leasing & Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJune 19, 2017
Offsite property management, leasing, service requests, and appointment setting for multiple communities contracted to take calls when onsite personnel is unavailable.
Pros
Off site
Cons
inconsistency
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Workforce Analyst (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 2, 2017
RealPage is a great Contact Center. Upper management are all very knowledgeable about their job duties, and they provide a clear expectation of what needs to be completed. Realpage does its best to promote an atmosphere of fun and relaxation.The hardest part of my job is dealing with the poor communication between departments.
Pros
Great Work/Life balance and flexible scheduling
Cons
No room for advancement; uncertain about the future
Productive workplace
Product Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMay 31, 2017
Fast paced work place, very client centered. I learned much about utility management and increasing revenue for properties. Management is fair, but lack of management over the last couple months in my department has been difficult. The workplace is relaxed, yet productive.
Payment Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 23, 2017
Realpage will spend a lot on purchasing the competitors but not work on creating a product that will stand out from the rest. Some of the people they have in management shouldn't be. They don't listen or listen to what they want and believe in throwing their titles around. This causes issues within the team.
Pros
Work environment great
Cons
Micro managers
RealPage Sales
Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXApril 11, 2017
A reduction in sales force and growth through acquisition speak to the issues at RP. Some awesome products and strive to integrate. Some systems adapted to ineffectively cross verticals served. Behind the market in the some products.
Pros
Leading property management solutions.
Cons
Marketing weak in certain verticals.
Productive and great place to work
ACCOUNT/BILLING REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMarch 22, 2017
Very productive company, great compensation and people to work for. Respectable and listens to employees concerns and ideas on any changes or improvements.
Pros
Free lunches, works with employees on schedules
Cons
short breaks, long meetings
Can be fun at times
Market Associate (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJanuary 24, 2017
-taking marketing calls & making sure the caller is satisfied.
-learned how to deal with rude callers.
-the management is good here cant complain.
-hardest part was dealing with callers that were rude & not being able to give them answers I did not have.
-the best part was talking to callers & having great conversations.
Pros
They fed us
Cons
the insurance was not good
Good Company To Work With
Engagement Manager (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 14, 2016
I enjoyed my time with RealPage and felt that the management was great. The hardest part of the job was working with the various silo'd departments.
Good people, solid growth
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 6, 2016
Great people who do a good job. Normal working hours. Solid team members. Executives know what to do to grow the company and not afraid to make tough decisions.