RealPage

RealPage Employer Reviews

Unsuccessful company with really bad compensation
account executive (Former Employee), AtlantaMay 24, 2013
Pros: great training
Cons: very low pay & long hours. lots of extreme micro management.
I worked for Real page for less than a month. Once I realized any great sales person could not be successful. Real page has minimal contracts with communities which basically means you won't get paid commission. Also, they want to treat you like robots & micro manage you with basically paying you minimal wage. I've worked for many companies, but there – more... is NO way to be successful within this company. They give you this great training & then you are set up for failure. Unless, you are looking for $8-10 dollar an hour job & don't mind being micro managed, clocking in & out of a computer all day, this job is for you. I wouldn't recommend this job to my worst enemy. – less
A friendly open environment.
Receptionist/ Facilities Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Carrollton, TXJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: meeting and greeting new people.
Cons: not enough opportunities for growth.
Through my present employer my inter personl skills have increased as well as my computer skills.

Sharone – March 27, 2013

They hire you, then don't give you all the materials you need to make it through training, send you defective equipment and then tell you that because of "too many complaining emails that you didn't get what you needed" they terminate you!! And then take a week to send you your pay!! Stay Clear of them.

Sharone – April 15, 2013

This company fails to give employees everything they need to accomplish their jobs, then recinds the employment offers when they complain they aren't being given the proper tools to move forward. They've been reported to the Labor Board numerous times for various infractions. Please be aware of how they mistreat employees.

Good company for gaining IT experience
WEB DEVELOPER (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXDecember 19, 2012
Worked there in 2000-2001, enabled me to learn how to edit and create webpages, and use Photoshop!
Productive place to work
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee), Carrollton, TXAugust 21, 2012
Pros: people are wonderful
Cons: too far to drive & no advancement within the company
The work here is pretty busy. I multi-task on many projects per day. I'm a time manager, so I schedule my day of work everyday, so I can have everything in order. My mornings start with me editing & processing expense reports for the many employees in the company. Then I process over 100 invoices per day for our weekly check run. Afterwards, I process – more... over 50 purchase orders per day. I also create & process wire payments on a daily basis. As you can see, my day is full and this is only the tip of the iceberg. – less
Relaxed yet professional atmosphere
Accounts Receivables Specialist (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXMay 6, 2012
Realpage was a great place to work. Although they need more discipline in their sales practices and in managing the behavior of their sales team. They need more organization within the company on communication and they need to make sure they train their employees better.
friendly environment
Offsite Leasing Agent (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXApril 26, 2012
Pros: shift differential pay, wonderful training
Cons: short breaks, micro mangaged, too many managers with different rules
This would be a great place to work once everyone from management to agents get on one page of policies and procedures. Simple job that just about anyone should be able to complete.
productive and fun work place
Database Developer IV (Lead Role) (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APSeptember 7, 2013
Enjoyable work place, learned a lot here. Management is good.

About RealPage

RealPage touts its software as a real asset to real estate managers. The company's on-demand software platform is designed to – Read more

RealPage Photos