RealPage

RealPage Employee Reviews

OK place to work
Implementation Analyst (Current Employee), Westlake Village, CAJune 8, 2015
Pros: Enjoyed Co workers. we also had the privilege of working from home
Cons: Management changed every 3 months.
Answer emails, setting up properties with Lead2Lease, QA other co workers work. I learned how to work in a fast pace environment, and adapt to constant change. My co-workers are really nice people to work with. The hardest part of the job is receiving assignments late in the month and asked to finish them before the end of the month to meet our quota. It required overtime. I always meet the deadline. I enjoy my coworkers we enjoyed working together. We did lunch together most days and happy hour on Fridays. I am currently employed my Job is being outsourced at the end of June.
DON'T WORK HERE
Marketing (Former Employee), Greer, South CarolinaApril 29, 2015
Pros: Decent pay
Cons: Good luck in trying to request a day off
This is the worst company to work for. The training does not prepare you for taking live calls. The only response you get is, forget what you just learned in training? You are glued to a sit for the whole day. Any second you are not taking calls and off your phone, you will be penalized. If you have a rude prospect, there could be seconds between the next call, without time to recover from the previous. You have to pretend to be in places you are not, and you get penalized for giving out the number to people that can actually help them.
RealPage was a decent place to worl
Vendor Compliance Representative (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXMarch 3, 2015
Your usual day was busy on the phones all day in my department. I learned a lot about customer service. Management was poor. I had some great co-workers and some were annoying. The hardest part of the job was dealing with annoying and angry customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping a customer get approved and having so great co-workers.
great place
SENIOR MOBILE PRODUCT MANAGER (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 23, 2015
great place to work and excellent people. Will definitely recommend to people to join this company. Mobile is growing really well and has a lot of potential for the future.
Fun and exciting work environment.
OPS Technology/Purchasing Support (Current Employee), Carrollton txJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: free lunch some days, breakfast, pot lucks, open door policy, mangers work on the floor with reps.
Cons: not enough coverage, overload in work, tools are not up to date or proficient of the clients, something is always down
A typical work day would be working closely with my team to resolve customer account issues. I learned how important it is to handle every customer with excellence. The management staff was approachable and helpful. My co-workers were great team players. The hardest part of my job was the distance I drove to work. The most enjoyable part of my job....it was worth the drive.
Demanding job with no incentives and hostile work environment
o On-site IT Technician (Former Employee), Roseville, CAJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: the internship was short-lived.
Cons: everything else.
The customer that RealPage embedded me with as their on-site IT technician was rude and hostile from day one, starting with the Vice President using foul language at me and wondering why I was even there. This set the tone for the rest of my tenure with the company, which was thankfully not very long. My co-workers were obstinate and unwilling to set aside time to allow me to fix their computers, even though they constantly complained to my manager that their problems were never getting fixed. The most enjoyable part of the job was my final day, though being told my internship was over on my day off and that I needed to bring my company laptop to the site within 24 hours or I'd be subject to fines was the icing on the cake.
disappointed
Implementation Consultant (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXDecember 7, 2014
Lasted only 30 days as internal reorg eliminated my position. At first glance looked to be promising but turned out to be a huge disappointment. Move with caution.Enter at your own risk. Not typical for a mature company to move in this manner.
call center review
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee), Greer SCNovember 22, 2014
for the most part this was not a very stressful job. you take phone calls all day and the break schedule is not ideal. They are very strict on attendance and you are expected to be there. Infractions can be hard to get rid of.
Typical
photographer (Current Employee), west of the MississippiNovember 19, 2014
Pros: free beer
Cons: but not good beer
I get a job for them ever so often. Noting challenging, just be there with the equipment. The rules change about as often as I get an assignment - so don't plan on "learning" how they want a photo made - it will be different next time.
Recommend them - sure - it's only beer money.
Great opportunity for advancement for the right person
Supervisor (Current Employee), Carrollton, TXNovember 3, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: too much work and not enough resourses
We put in long hours in order to get the work out. Very limited resources. Definatley a do more with less. The hardest part of the job is knowing you have so much to do and very limited resourses to do it. It would be nice to get a little recognition for all the hard work you do and the long hours you put in.
Team work as very encouraged.
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXSeptember 22, 2014
Every birthday and special event in each individuals lives where made special. They definitely show that they care not only for you, but your family as well.
hated it.
Marketing Associate (Former Employee), Greer, SCAugust 24, 2014
Horrible job. It is unrealistic to pretend to be an onsite representive and mislead ppl to lease apts that the price may differ on. You have to sit on the phone for eight.hours straight and talk to rude idiots.
Fun, busy place to work
Offsite leasing agent (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXAugust 8, 2014
Pros: monthly contest and once in awhile pot luck lunches.
Sign into computer before the start of your shift. When time to start we received incoming calls. Took work orders and talked to possible tenants who liked the communities we worked with.

Patience and to enjoy each person I spoke with.

Management was fun to work with but they also took their jobs serious.

Co-workers all got along and enjoyed each other.

When there was bad weather and we couldn't do much too help. Like power outages.

Talking to people all over the USA.
Great Company
Change, Problem, and Management Specialist (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXJuly 29, 2014
Treats employees very well. Promotes from within. Good pay for work.
Good people to work with, managers overworked
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), CarrolltonJune 30, 2014
Pros: generally good work environment
Cons: much job uncertainty.
Good people to work with, lots of teamwork. Managers are too few to manage effectively. Company is slow to hire replacements, and reluctant to open new positions.
Dead end job
Marketing Associate (Current Employee), Charlotte NCMay 22, 2014
Pros: dress code
Cons: micro manage amd too many others to list
This company brags how they promote from within but bring supervisors from the outside. They make rules up as they go and don't even follow their own policies and when you find fault with them they want to make a deal with with you like it's a game show.
Great company from the outside but once hired be prepared for a reality check
Account Representative II (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXMay 19, 2014
Pros: many coworkers have been promoted and were enjoying the benefit of getting in on the ground floor.
Cons: the good days are over. very little room for growth and still many players in the market.
From what I was told about the company from people that had been there since the early days, everything was great! Many had been promoted and were enjoying the benefit of getting in on the ground floor.
Worst Place Ever
Marketing Associate (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 24, 2014
Pros: marketing experience
Cons: too much division on policies
The training does not prepare you for anything. You sit for hours being tortured with useless information and an unreasonably rigorous training process. You get a little peace when you get onto the production floor, but that is short lived. Human Resources is rude and everyone has a different set of rules. Don't try calling agent help. It will take you years to get someone. Workforce is also bad about making their own rules despite what they have you sign on paper. I would stay far, far away.
Stay Away!
Product support agent (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXNovember 4, 2013
Pros: casual dress, off on weekends, off by or before 7:00 pm
Cons: everything else
My experience at RealPage was a nightmare! Training consists of 4 huge books and someone reading the book to you verbatim. If you are a 1st level agent you are basically a secretary who answers back to back calls, makes a ticket and sends it to the 2nd level. 2nd levels get ALL the good treatment. If you are okay with being an unappreciated, untrained, overworked secretary then by all means this is the place for you!!
Unsuccessful company with really bad compensation
account executive (Former Employee), AtlantaMay 24, 2013
Pros: great training
Cons: very low pay & long hours. lots of extreme micro management.
I worked for Real page for less than a month. Once I realized any great sales person could not be successful. Real page has minimal contracts with communities which basically means you won't get paid commission. Also, they want to treat you like robots & micro manage you with basically paying you minimal wage. I've worked for many companies, but there is NO way to be successful within this company. They give you this great training & then you are set up for failure. Unless, you are looking for $8-10 dollar an hour job & don't mind being micro managed, clocking in & out of a computer all day, this job is for you. I wouldn't recommend this job to my worst enemy.

About RealPage

RealPage touts its software as a real asset to real estate managers. The company's on-demand software platform is designed to – Read more

RealPage Salaries