RealPage Employee Reviews

Some Good, Some Bad overall risky
manager (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXAugust 17, 2017
Some very good people working at RealPage, some very poor leadership working at RealPage. Your quality of work will depend on which group you end up in.
Pros
Nice new facility
Cons
unpredictable leadersip
Not the best place around
Contact Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 27, 2017
Very high call volume. Out of a 16 people training class 13 quit within a 3 month time frame. They micro manage alot. They expect you to basically beg people to visit the apartments even if right off you can tell the potential tenant only wants to know pricing.
Pros
Pay decent
Cons
Not enough pto, health insurance sucks
RealPage Multifamily software
Web Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJune 21, 2017
RealPage is and excellent multifamily living management software place to work. Staff is very professional and takes a long term view of the services in the market place and how they as a company will grow and prosper.
Overall Great place to work
Implementation Consultant II (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 5, 2017
The pay is fair, and Management is not horrible, but no great either. On a plus, the building is very nice, and there are quite a bit of conveniences, on site cafe etc,,,
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Iffy Management
Great Place to work!
National Acct Executive IV (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 17, 2017
Working here for 8 years was truly amazing. The culture is inviting and warm and they have great employee appreciation moments. This is a work hard, play hard environment and most everyone would enjoy it. You truly make lasting friendships and build a great career here!
productive work place
Contact Center/NWP Resident Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXApril 27, 2017
Productive work place with room for growth. Management seeks to make sure that employees needs are met and any concerns get the necessary attention. Company offers numerous incentives when the companies goals are met.
Lacked growth opportunity
Contact Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXApril 18, 2017
Constant change in leadership creates chaos. No clear direction for the company the departments do not work together toward common goal. No room for growth.
Good work/life balance, no career advacement
Market Analyst, MPF Research (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXApril 13, 2017
Overall, company grows by acquisition in order to meet revenue targets. Recent pivot to analytics which is right move, but 5 years late to the game. Management protects its own with no clear path to career advancement or pushing employees to go beyond their comfort zone.
Productivity is most important
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXApril 3, 2017
This company does have things to offer employees. But seems to be frowned upon when utilized. Instead of team building its a divider. Those that participate when told are rewarded, and those that don't are considered outsiders, and soon dispose of. There is no room for human error with this company. Work before family and all else. They do give you the option to work from home. But only because they figured out that they can get more production out of you. If you're sick, don't take off, work from home. Even if you have the flu, and can't talk. Production driven company
The best job I ever had!
Emergency Maintenance Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 12, 2017
Honestly loved this place. I had a misunderstanding with my former supervisor and I felt like she had pushed me to far. I made the mistake of leaving. I really miss my job here in the maintenance department and I wish i could get it back. I made a mistake that I am still learning from.
Pros
Pay, food lol, health insurance benefits
Cons
Shifts & some management
Great opportunity to work for an industry leader.
Client Success Manager (Former Employee) –  Carollton, TXNovember 14, 2016
RealPage provided me with a good opportunity to work in an industry leading SaaS company. As with any job there are many pro's and con's to the company. I always felt that RealPage provided me with great compensation and good medical/401k benefits. I was able to provide my input and felt that I assisted with the overall growth of my department.
Company with various job opportunities
Velocity-Documents Administrator (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 7, 2016
This company is large and is continuing to grow. They can offer you opportunities to work in many different areas without having to change companies. They have goals to make the company a place you love to work.
Large Software company with Small company vibe
Client Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 12, 2016
Realpage is an ever growing and changing company. It has great opportunities for growth and exposure to many different positions.
Professional and structured work environment
Lead Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 6, 2016
I love the organisation as a whole and the business processes. I work with the best people there. Recently moved to a very big and much improved work location in Richardson where the employees will now have so many perks like bigger and better conference rooms, cafeteria and gym.
Productive work space geared towards productivity
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 11, 2016
Small workspace with a small close team part of a larger cross country company. Encouraged accountability with team members and a positive work culture.
Productive workplace and exciting with ping pong table
New sales (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJuly 11, 2016
This is a great place to start your sales career. The culture is great, room for growth. Industry leader and good company to work for
Great company
Sr. Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJuly 5, 2016
I enjoyed my time here until they changed management 3 or 4 times. It became difficult to know and understand the leadership within the company. The coworkers were all fun and loving almost like a family. The training was good until they introduced the new automated system and those that originally created the system was no longer with the company. It created a bit of a monster.
Pros
Outstanding work environment
Cons
Great work environment with great people
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 29, 2016
They training takes a long time, but it is worth it. They are so nice and they really care about their employees. They managers were nothing but supportive and they made sure to help and check in with you until you felt comfortable working on your own. They have constant fun workplace celebrations--like when they celebrated May the Fourth. Its such a fun environment!
Toxic company with poor leadership
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXApril 29, 2016
RealPage's poor leadership is suffocating. Not one leader knows what it will take to get this company out of the pits and into positive revenue. The various departments operate in silos and duplicating effort and creating disjointed experiences for the customers. There is no respect for work life balance because the company is understaffed. The expectation is for you to work 14 hr days every day with no appreciation. I'm disappointed with RealPage, and hope and pray someday they will be able to dig themselves out of the grave they are creating.
Pros
talented coworkers, free coffee
Cons
poor benefits, too many VPs, operates in silos
Great company to work for, but need change in internal communication and compensation plan.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXApril 10, 2016
Day to day in the inside sales role is fairly laid back in management style, but often frustrating because of the lack of internal communication between management, product groups, and sales team. The inside sales role requires outbound phone calls to current customers, with the goal of selling them additional software. It is a consultative sales approach, which I had to pretty much learn through trial and error, as the company does not have an adequate training program in place. Management and coworkers are awesome to work with.
Pros
Laid back, no micro-managing, ability to move around in the company
Cons
Not enough training, bad internal communication (working to fix this now though), compensation plan is impossible to figure out