RealPage

RealPage Employer Reviews

call center review
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee), Greer SCNovember 22, 2014
for the most part this was not a very stressful job. you take phone calls all day and the break schedule is not ideal. They are very strict on attendance and you are expected to be there. Infractions can be hard to get rid of.
Typical
photographer (Current Employee), west of the MississippiNovember 19, 2014
Pros: free beer
Cons: but not good beer
I get a job for them ever so often. Noting challenging, just be there with the equipment. The rules change about as often as I get an assignment - so don't plan on "learning" how they want a photo made - it will be different next time.
Recommend them - sure - it's only beer money.
Great opportunity for advancement for the right person
Supervisor (Current Employee), Carrollton, TXNovember 3, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: too much work and not enough resourses
We put in long hours in order to get the work out. Very limited resources. Definatley a do more with less. The hardest part of the job is knowing you have so much to do and very limited resourses to do it. It would be nice to get a little recognition for all the hard work you do and the long hours you put in.
Team work as very encouraged.
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXSeptember 22, 2014
Every birthday and special event in each individuals lives where made special. They definitely show that they care not only for you, but your family as well.
hated it.
Marketing Associate (Former Employee), Greer, SCAugust 24, 2014
Horrible job. It is unrealistic to pretend to be an onsite representive and mislead ppl to lease apts that the price may differ on. You have to sit on the phone for eight.hours straight and talk to rude idiots.
Fun, busy place to work
Offsite leasing agent (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXAugust 8, 2014
Pros: monthly contest and once in awhile pot luck lunches.
Sign into computer before the start of your shift. When time to start we received incoming calls. Took work orders and talked to possible tenants who liked the communities we worked with.

Patience and to enjoy each person I spoke with.

Management was fun to work with but they also took their jobs serious.

Co-workers all got along and enjoyed each – more... other.

When there was bad weather and we couldn't do much too help. Like power outages.

Talking to people all over the USA. – less
Great Company
Change, Problem, and Management Specialist (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXJuly 29, 2014
Treats employees very well. Promotes from within. Good pay for work.
Good people to work with, managers overworked
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), CarrolltonJune 30, 2014
Pros: generally good work environment
Cons: much job uncertainty.
Good people to work with, lots of teamwork. Managers are too few to manage effectively. Company is slow to hire replacements, and reluctant to open new positions.
Dead end job
Marketing Associate (Current Employee), Charlotte NCMay 22, 2014
Pros: dress code
Cons: micro manage amd too many others to list
This company brags how they promote from within but bring supervisors from the outside. They make rules up as they go and don't even follow their own policies and when you find fault with them they want to make a deal with with you like it's a game show.
Great company from the outside but once hired be prepared for a reality check
Account Representative II (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXMay 19, 2014
Pros: many coworkers have been promoted and were enjoying the benefit of getting in on the ground floor.
Cons: the good days are over. very little room for growth and still many players in the market.
From what I was told about the company from people that had been there since the early days, everything was great! Many had been promoted and were enjoying the benefit of getting in on the ground floor.
Worst Place Ever
Marketing Associate (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 24, 2014
Pros: marketing experience
Cons: too much division on policies
The training does not prepare you for anything. You sit for hours being tortured with useless information and an unreasonably rigorous training process. You get a little peace when you get onto the production floor, but that is short lived. Human Resources is rude and everyone has a different set of rules. Don't try calling agent help. It will take – more... you years to get someone. Workforce is also bad about making their own rules despite what they have you sign on paper. I would stay far, far away. – less
Stay Away!
Product support agent (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXNovember 4, 2013
Pros: casual dress, off on weekends, off by or before 7:00 pm
Cons: everything else
My experience at RealPage was a nightmare! Training consists of 4 huge books and someone reading the book to you verbatim. If you are a 1st level agent you are basically a secretary who answers back to back calls, makes a ticket and sends it to the 2nd level. 2nd levels get ALL the good treatment. If you are okay with being an unappreciated, untrained, – more... overworked secretary then by all means this is the place for you!! – less
Unsuccessful company with really bad compensation
account executive (Former Employee), AtlantaMay 24, 2013
Pros: great training
Cons: very low pay & long hours. lots of extreme micro management.
I worked for Real page for less than a month. Once I realized any great sales person could not be successful. Real page has minimal contracts with communities which basically means you won't get paid commission. Also, they want to treat you like robots & micro manage you with basically paying you minimal wage. I've worked for many companies, but there – more... is NO way to be successful within this company. They give you this great training & then you are set up for failure. Unless, you are looking for $8-10 dollar an hour job & don't mind being micro managed, clocking in & out of a computer all day, this job is for you. I wouldn't recommend this job to my worst enemy. – less
A friendly open environment.
Receptionist/ Facilities Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Carrollton, TXJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: meeting and greeting new people.
Cons: not enough opportunities for growth.
Through my present employer my inter personl skills have increased as well as my computer skills.

March 27, 2013

They hire you, then don't give you all the materials you need to make it through training, send you defective equipment and then tell you that because of "too many complaining emails that you didn't get what you needed" they terminate you!! And then take a week to send you your pay!! Stay Clear of them.

April 15, 2013

This company fails to give employees everything they need to accomplish their jobs, then recinds the employment offers when they complain they aren't being given the proper tools to move forward. They've been reported to the Labor Board numerous times for various infractions. Please be aware of how they mistreat employees.

Good company for gaining IT experience
WEB DEVELOPER (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXDecember 19, 2012
Worked there in 2000-2001, enabled me to learn how to edit and create webpages, and use Photoshop!
Productive place to work
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee), Carrollton, TXAugust 21, 2012
Pros: people are wonderful
Cons: too far to drive & no advancement within the company
The work here is pretty busy. I multi-task on many projects per day. I'm a time manager, so I schedule my day of work everyday, so I can have everything in order. My mornings start with me editing & processing expense reports for the many employees in the company. Then I process over 100 invoices per day for our weekly check run. Afterwards, I process – more... over 50 purchase orders per day. I also create & process wire payments on a daily basis. As you can see, my day is full and this is only the tip of the iceberg. – less
Relaxed yet professional atmosphere
Accounts Receivables Specialist (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXMay 6, 2012
Realpage was a great place to work. Although they need more discipline in their sales practices and in managing the behavior of their sales team. They need more organization within the company on communication and they need to make sure they train their employees better.
friendly environment
Offsite Leasing Agent (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXApril 26, 2012
Pros: shift differential pay, wonderful training
Cons: short breaks, micro mangaged, too many managers with different rules
This would be a great place to work once everyone from management to agents get on one page of policies and procedures. Simple job that just about anyone should be able to complete.

About RealPage

RealPage touts its software as a real asset to real estate managers. The company's on-demand software platform is designed to – Read more

RealPage Photos