RealSelf Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
I love working here!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 10, 2017
This company is fantastic. Not perfect but always willing to do the right thing. They are a company with soul and they care for their customers and employees. I'm really lucky to work here.
Pros
Growth opportunity
Poor Management. Unrealistic Expectations
Email Developer / Marketing Automation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 19, 2017
Might be classified as a start-up, but managements expectations are completely unrealistic and they do not give you enough time to get up to speed. Job security is non-existent here. Be very cautious about working here.
Pros
Beer is available if you think that's a pro
Cons
Poor management!
Beauty and Health website
Community Content Moderator (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 16, 2017
I have not worked there in years I'm told it is different than when I was there. It was very small when I was there and they were just finding themselves.
Opportunity to be your best
Director of Talent (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 9, 2017
This company is led by a dynamic exec team that are true believers of giving their teams the tools necessary to allow them to be successful. You have the opportunity to do your very best job while still being yourself. The best part of working here is the chance to use the skills that you have gained in a positive and effective manner.
Personal growth and development is a priority as long as the individual is willing to put in the effort and take the initiative.
It also helps that the people are really fun, the office and environment are awesome and plenty of dogs around if you need an afternoon break!
Great company. Highly recommend.
Pros
Great leadership, wonderful CEO, great office location and work environment
Cons
As we grow, it will be difficult to maintain the "family feel" we have developed.

Want to know more about RealSelf?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RealSelf. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4