Realty Executives Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working at Realty Executives
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Liberty, MOSeptember 1, 2017
I enjoyed working at Realty Executives. It was nice to see how excited people were about purchasing their homes. I enjoy speaking with customers and being helpful.
Pros
Happy environment
Cons
Pay
pleasant environment
Telephonic Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Tujunga, CAAugust 16, 2017
It was a learning experience on sales in the real estate marketplace.
The culture in the office was good and everyone got along. There weren't any issues with the staff at the time it was a slow time.
Realtor
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Saint Robert, MOAugust 15, 2017
Great, company, great opportunities for self starters. Sales experience would be preferable. Overall this is a great company to work for, especially if you are a good salesman.
bad management
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Waynesville, MOAugust 15, 2017
hard to ever do anything right. constantly being judged. the management isn't that nice. there is a lot of drama and judgy people. a lot of back stabbing and people pretending to like you. i dont really now what else to say and this is making me write more stuff
Real Estate Broker
Real Estate Broker (Former Employee) –  Westmont, ILAugust 2, 2017
Such a wonderful company to work for. As independent contractors we are allowed to work as flexible schedule as our lives fit. Supportive brokers and fellow co-workers!
Great Pay
Licensed Real Estate Agent Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LAJuly 20, 2017
I work with this company under a licensed real estate agent who showed much respect and treated me as if I worked with her and not for her. I would recommend this company.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Wore a lot of hats, and learned a ton.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAJuly 16, 2017
Typical day was getting the office intact, meeting with the team to coordinate the week, pipeline of escrows, listings, upcoming listings, buyers working, and training.
I really learned the sales side of real estate in this position from a distressed market such as short sales and foreclosures. I learned it not only from the agent side, but management, escrow, transaction coordinating, mentoring, marketing, etc.
I truly enjoy managing and mentoring agents, and watching their growth. I also implemented many systems to continuously improve work flow efficiency.
The workplace culture was professional.
The hardest part of the job was it was during a time when real estate and the mortgage industry had taken a huge hit, and many agents weren't prepared for it. There was a new sale introduced called a short sale, and even the banks were still figuring out all the kinks. And I learned a ton and never gave up in helping the clients.
The most enjoyable part is always helping the clients out of a stressful distressed situation, and I was able to do that with my experience.
Pros
Learned a ton in management, short sales, foreclosures, training.
Cons
Tough time of the market as it was distressed for many clients and agents
good place to work for
Managing Broker (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLJuly 11, 2017
Good in personal and professional workplace. CEO will work alongside his employees. Comprehensive, but tough when needed to be. Great place to work for.
Very professional company with many years experience
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 10, 2017
I specialized in Residential sales. I listed and sold over 300 properties during my years with the company. Very experienced agents and an awesome CEO of our company!
Pros
sky was the limit
Cons
to many brokers part time
Stressful
Receptionist/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJuly 5, 2017
Answer phones, receive faxes and generate the faxes to the real estate agents, order office supplies, daily bank draws, commission checks, payroll. Updated agents sales
Excellent workplace
Secretary/Receptionist/Public Relations (Former Employee) –  Liberty, MOJune 28, 2017
Responsible for front desk and administration work for all real estate agents. Also responsible for all public relations work with substantial press coverage gained.
temp position
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJune 19, 2017
worked for this company for a short period of time - very good working environment - you meet a lot people - good place to work for - would love to go back to work for them in the future
Productive company
Realtor (Former Employee) –  San Dimas, CAApril 26, 2017
It's a great company to work for. Agents of all work experience levels, are given opportunities to train and advance. They have daily motivation meetings and help meet your needs to produce.
Pros
Very supportive environment
Great company to work for.
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Janesville, WIApril 6, 2017
I enjoy working for this company but would prefer more hours.

It has been great working with all the agents and other staff members.

I have learned more in Quickbooks.
Great
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, NJMarch 9, 2017
Great work environment in which I've learned many useful skills to fasciliate my real Estate business. Great people who work there who are readily available to help
Very productive Real Estate office with great employees and Broker
MO Licensed Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Leonard Wood, MOMarch 6, 2017
My own schedule
Everyone was motivated/hard-working
Employees were like family
Got out of the office and went on work trips together
Fast-pace/busy
Pros
Everyone worked together, motivation everyday, company get togethers', busy and number one brokerage in the county
Cons
There isn't anything I didn't like about this company
Great place to work everyone is exceptionally nice.
Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJanuary 30, 2017
Was the event planner setting up massive parties for 3 different offices several times a year. I got design a mobile trailer with everything you would every need to through a great party.
Pros
Got to dj and eat for free.
Family Oriented
Property Manager/Realtor (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLDecember 6, 2016
Family oriented company that works hard and has fun in the process. Worked for Realty Executives for 10 years and only left because I moved from the area. Best company
Fun place to work. The managing broker was easy to work with.
Real Estate Agent (Licensed) (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 10, 2016
Great place to work, friendly environment. Employees were willing to help. The managing broker was helpful with the agents.
What you can typoically expect
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Hartland, WINovember 1, 2016
This is a traditonal real estate brokerage. You're your own boss, so whether you like the job or not is up to you. I don't think it is a great place for newbies. Training isn't great...it's more for seasoned veterans.
Pros
Zero
Cons
Pay, Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Realty Executives. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2