Realty Executives

Realty Executives Employer Reviews

sales agent
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Wichita, KSSeptember 18, 2014
Sell real estate to prospective buyers. The hardest part of the job was to keep the all the deals together until day of the closing. I enjoyed meeting new people.
Realtor - top 1% Nationwide
Realtor - Active RE License CA and AZ (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZSeptember 10, 2014
Well Run company - First 100 percent Real Estate company. Opened Satellite office with 10 assistants within 12 months.
Working day shift with Surgery Patients
Realtor (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXAugust 13, 2014
Working day shift allowed me to balance work and Family life.
Company name recognition
Realtor (Former Employee), Las VegasAugust 2, 2014
Pros: name recognition nationwide
Cons: arrived at the office with clients, everyone treats you cordially. show up to look for homes on the computer, print, organize your files, very few people say hello or talk to you. really bad coffe :)
Realty Executives is a very well known Real Estate company, a lot of money invested in promotions and advertising.
Great Place to work no complaints
Listing Contract Coordinator (Former Employee), Gladstone, MOJuly 7, 2014
Pros: 5 minutes from my home
Cons: lay off
Busy day everyday until the fall when agents left and business was so slow that I got laid off from work. Learned I love real estate business but don't want to become an Agent. The hardest part of the Job was leaving. Most enjoyable was my Boss
Great Real Estate company to be affiliated with.
Realtor / Sales Associate (Current Employee), Fairfield, NJJune 2, 2014
- A typical day at work is generating leads into clients. Reviewing local markets and home value margins. Checking up with clients.
Accounting and Business Opportunity
Account Manager (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMay 19, 2014
Pros: very nice owner, great environment, and friendly staff
Cons: never saw a raise in 3 years of dedication to details at work
I was responsible for all the accounting - AP, AR, Monthly Reports, yearly reports, Invoicing the agents, correct file information. I had to oversee the commission clerk correctness for paying commissions. I worked closely with real estates agents, owner of franchise, and the broker in charge.

I also had the fun time of arranging events, holiday parties – more... for employees and decorating the building.

Because of my responsibilities, whenever a job had to be accomplished at a set date, I would do what it took to complete the task. I always followed through with the result. – less
Realtor
Realtor (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 27, 2014
High fees and low support. I went on to HomeSmart where the fees were much lower and had a good support team in admin.
High level of integrity
Current - Real Estate License (Current Employee), Riverside, CAApril 3, 2014
Great real estate company with loyal and committed associates.
Positive, professional work environment
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee), Whittier, CAMarch 12, 2014
I enjoyed working with hardworking and friendly people. As an assistant I was able to dive into the life of real estate agents and learn more about the process of buying a home. Helping to stage homes was the most fun as I was able to express my creativity and eye for design.
ENJOY WORKING ON MY OWN
Licensed Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Wichita, KSFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: self employed
Cons: long hours on a deal that does not work out
NO DAY IS THE SAME IN REAL ESTATE. ENJOY WORKING FOR MYSELF AND BUILDING A BASE OF CLIENTS OVER THE YEARS.
Good Place to work
Independent Realtor (Current Employee), Knoxville,tnJanuary 15, 2014
You must produce in order to keep a job It is a good job as long as you produce
A Family
Realtor SFR (Current Employee), Chula Vista, CAJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: flexable hours to see my son play ball
Cons: no health benifits, no consistant paycheck
I feel the support and educational opportunities offer by Realty Executives is outstanding. The Brokers door is always open to her employees. I have learned how to write strong contracts, that are clear and concise. My acceptance level has gone up by 40%.
The atmosphere in the office is a sense of family.We will stop what were doing to help a college. – more... We try to always keep our deals in house before offering them to other realtors. There isn't a better feeling in the world, then when you hand the keys to your clients for thier new home. – less
Great Place to Work!
REAL ESTATE AGENT (Former Employee), East Troy, WIDecember 28, 2013
Good co-workers. Great Environment. Small Town location. Walk to most activities.
Excellent place to work
Transaction Coordinator/Licensed Realtor (Current Employee), Gilbert, AZOctober 15, 2013
Pros: brokers are always there when needed
Broker and his partners are very well educated in the real estate field, always willing to pass on their knowledge to the salespersons and help them in any way.
Productive and fun workplace
Real Estate Sales Agent (Current Employee), Clifton, NJJuly 25, 2013
Great company to work for! However, I am looking for something more long term rather than just sales.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 22, 2013
Small company, offered no benefits. Worked directly for owner, who was very sharp and demanding.
Great Learning Experience
Office Manager (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLJuly 17, 2013
Pros: great advancement
Cons: no benefits
Excellent Boss, great working atmosphere, Loved working one on one with agents helping them with all their needs to make their success happen.
typical day
Licensed Real Estate Broker (Current Employee), Lombard, ILJuly 4, 2013
Busy, never a dull moment in real estate. Being a broker is very full filling position.
Great people work there, always helpful
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee), Palm Coast, FLJune 26, 2013
Pros: family time allowed, picnics, time off if needed
Cons: pay scale not great, no benefits.
Realty Executives was a great place to work. The amount of things I learned overall is priceless. Many of the Realtors went out of thier way to be helpful and show me the "ropes". I may still be working their if the Real Estate market did not take such a huge hit and down fall.
Management was always willing to be helpful with time off needed. We had – more... employee picnics and many events we were all invited to and I enjoyed working there. – less