Realty Executives Employee Reviews

What you can typoically expect
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Hartland, WINovember 1, 2016
This is a traditonal real estate brokerage. You're your own boss, so whether you like the job or not is up to you. I don't think it is a great place for newbies. Training isn't great...it's more for seasoned veterans.
Pros
Zero
Cons
Pay, Management
Enjoyed the hard work!
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palmdale, CAApril 28, 2016
I greatly enjoyed my time with Realty Executives, and the vast experience it brought working with buyers and sellers. I welcomed the fast paced challenges daily, and considered our clients satisfaction top priority. I learned a great deal about the business and contributed heavily to my teams model. Unfortunately our team leader relocated to Hawaii with family effectively disbanding us professionally.
Pros
Working with buyers and sellers, finding solutions tailored to needs, engaging.
Cons
My mentor moving.
Wonderful Friendly Environment
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Utica, MIJune 1, 2015
While at Realty Executives Associates I managed sales and purchase packages for clients looking to purchase or market their home. I used a computer at the work place to enter and send information for my clients to mortgage representatives and to other agents to facilitate the close of properties for my clients. I also, attended classes with the other agents to continue my education for real estate.

The most enjoyable part of this job is sharing with other agents my success and their success as we would close deals for our clients.
Pros
Warm and friendly environment, lots of conferences with other agents
Cons
commission only compensation with no benefits
Productive and enthusiastic company
Certified Transaction Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, CAOctober 4, 2016
The brokers/owners really try to help their agents and pump them up into selling more homes. They bring in several reliable companies who offer great services as an advantage to the agents
Fun place to work. The managing broker was easy to work with.
Real Estate Agent (Licensed) (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 10, 2016
Great place to work, friendly environment. Employees were willing to help. The managing broker was helpful with the agents.
Realty
Realty Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COSeptember 14, 2016
Property Maintenance, Records, Advertising, Listing online properties, estimates for agents, photos, the environment was friendly and rewarding
Accounting and Business Opportunity
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 19, 2014
I was responsible for all the accounting - AP, AR, Monthly Reports, yearly reports, Invoicing the agents, correct file information. I had to oversee the commission clerk correctness for paying commissions. I worked closely with real estates agents, owner of franchise, and the broker in charge.

I also had the fun time of arranging events, holiday parties for employees and decorating the building.

Because of my responsibilities, whenever a job had to be accomplished at a set date, I would do what it took to complete the task. I always followed through with the result.
Pros
Very nice owner, great environment, and friendly staff
Cons
Never saw a raise in 3 years of dedication to details at work
A solid company with many fellow Realtors I still associate with.
Associate Broker (Former Employee) –  Prescott, AZMay 23, 2016
Generally good energy and willingness to help one another. The Realty Executive brand is a powerful and expanding company.
The Real Estate market at the time was in a downward spiral. Financially, it was a very difficult time.
Kimberly Lloyd Agent (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAApril 1, 2013
Previewing homes for sale. Managing real estate files. I learned that real estate was a very competitive market, and it reuqired knowing all of the pertinent laws and the market trends. The most difficult part of the job was securing clients, and finding the right purchase opportunity for them. The paperwork was the most difficult part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting different families from all over, and trying to find them a new home.
Pros
the employees, the clients, and the freedom to work all different hours.
Cons
it was a very weak market, no benefits.
A Family
Realtor SFR (Current Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAJanuary 15, 2014
I feel the support and educational opportunities offer by Realty Executives is outstanding. The Brokers door is always open to her employees. I have learned how to write strong contracts, that are clear and concise. My acceptance level has gone up by 40%.
The atmosphere in the office is a sense of family.We will stop what were doing to help a college. We try to always keep our deals in house before offering them to other realtors. There isn't a better feeling in the world, then when you hand the keys to your clients for thier new home.
Pros
Flexable Hours to see my son play ball
Cons
No health benifits, No consistant paycheck
Enjoyed it very much
RESIDENTIAL SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall - Scottsdale, AZDecember 26, 2012
Very good company to work for. I worked at a "kiosk" at Scottsdale Fashion Square mall talking with potential clients and building instant rapport. I built my database of over 100 clients within the 5 years of working there. I enjoyed the "people" part of the position as I developed relationships with clients in a safe and fun atmosphere. The most difficult part was the uncertainty of whether a deal would close or not due to a variety of circumstances outside of my control. Being on straight commission can be very difficult due to the uncertainty of monthly income
Pros
flexibility and great work environment
Cons
no insurance benefits and inconsistent income being on commission
Great people work there, always helpful
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palm Coast, FLJune 26, 2013
Realty Executives was a great place to work. The amount of things I learned overall is priceless. Many of the Realtors went out of thier way to be helpful and show me the "ropes". I may still be working their if the Real Estate market did not take such a huge hit and down fall.
Management was always willing to be helpful with time off needed. We had employee picnics and many events we were all invited to and I enjoyed working there.
Pros
Family time allowed, picnics, time off if needed
Cons
pay scale not great, no benefits.
I learned from the best!
Receptionist/Personal Assistant to Broker (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CAMay 13, 2016
I am honored to have learned from the best! I moved to another state, but I was very happy to work for as lon as I did with lina and everyone else there!
basically self employed
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MAAugust 3, 2015
Self employed listing and selling properties on the south shore of Ma. enjoyed dealing with people and making their dreams come true
Pros
flexible schedule
benefits
Great Company with great resources to help you grow your business
Real Estate Sales Person (Current Employee) –  Milford, PAJanuary 10, 2015
This is a great company with great resources to help you along the way from the beginning of getting your license to a seasoned vet. They have different compensation plans depending on your level of sales. If you are a new licensee they have an amazing mentoring program to help you learn the ropes and help you trough your first transaction.
Pros
Great compensation plans and mentoring program
Great time while there
Transaction & Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester, CTApril 4, 2016
Business was great, life was good. Life took everyone into different directions and passions. NO regrets, only life lessons.
Pros
Passionate about the work
Cons
Company closing for other ventures
Hard working...results oriented
Real Estate Sales Associate and Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAOctober 5, 2015
I have spent over thirty years in sales and management. At times they were overlapping. I was in the wireless industry for over twenty years and I have been in real estate for over fifteen years. I enjoy working with people and have always worked to be number the very best at anything I do!! I will be an asset to any organization that chooses me. I have a proven track record and I welcome new challenges whenever they have been given to me. I am a people person and my management style allowed me to attain goals at every level I was in.
Real estate agent
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  IllinoisNovember 18, 2015
Great Real Estate company to work for. Highly advanced, great agents, The calls for selling and buying homes came in very often. I had a nice office and the conference room was good size to bring my clients in. After I sold a property I was given my commission in a prompt time. I was employee of the month with most sales. The hardest part is when the market feel apart in the late 2000's so I needed to find extra work. The best part was seeing new homeowners at there closing with smiles on there face and ready to move into there new home.
Pros
Great agents to work with, Broker owner was always positive.
Cons
Self-employed
Great Learning Experience
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJuly 17, 2013
Excellent Boss, great working atmosphere, Loved working one on one with agents helping them with all their needs to make their success happen.
Pros
Great advancement
Cons
no benefits
Its not a strong company
Transaction Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CAOctober 15, 2014
they need better management, they have no benefits for employers, no comensation
Pros
non
Cons
non

4.2