Realty Management Services Employee Reviews

Provided apartment
On-site Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CA 93304June 20, 2017
Great staff! I enjoyed working for them. I would recommend other people to work for them. A family environment. They are fair and quick to respond to people.
Professional work place, productive, and friendly staff
Apartment Manager Duties (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 10, 2017
Maintain record keeping of tenant logs re: rent payment and work orders. Document weekly reports for main office of vacancies / move-outs. Make contact with maintenance vendors, schedule appointments, fax, email report/ documents.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
part time
Just Like Family
Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 26, 2016
All staff members are like family to each other.Owner is very generous and takes very good care of his staff. Everyone works together to make daily operations run smoothly. they like to advance current employees when possible.
Busy and interesting place to work for,
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDOctober 23, 2013
Typical day consisted of constant traffic in the office from current tenants paying rent, walk ins applying for vacancies or the maintenance department. My coworkers were fine with me until an investigation was completed which showed the live on managers were stealing. Management was very secretive, my coworkers were fine. The hardest part was submitting my resignation because I was passed up for a promotion after it was promised to me. The enjoyable part were the residents
Pros
High or full occupancy bonuses
Assistant Property Manager
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDMay 1, 2013
My day is typically fast paced, I learned to multitask and prioritize my work load, essentially making a productive work week.
I do my best to lead by example which primarily creates a healthy work environment amongst my team-member of co-workers.
The hardest part of my day is late mornings up until early afternoons when the traffic is high with phone calls, future residents as well as current residents and contractors.
What I enjoy the most from my job is knowing that I have made an impact on someones life, turning an upset resident into a calm and appreciative resident.
Pros
Great community.
Cons
n/a
Great Management Company
Resident Relations/Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDAugust 7, 2012
People are great, plenty of room for growth. Excellent training.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
long hours of work including weekends
Fun place to work
On-Site Property Manager/Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 17, 2012
A typical day involved dealing with many different cultures.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Realty Management Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4