Realty One Group Employee Reviews

Fun productive work place
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 3, 2017
Working for Realty One group has been a great experience, the team is always willing and able to help you get the job done. I highly recommend hanging your license with ROG Tempe.
Employee
Employee (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 14, 2017
Management has no vision will change on a whim my position was created and then discountinued within 4 months, does have good wok life balance I enjoyed my colleagues. Management however is in for a harsh reality.
Cons
no long term stability
Fun and friendly place to work with
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 16, 2017
Fast growing company. They provide great tools and training. All company staffs are friendly and helpful. Company location and office provide professtional feeling.
Best Real Estate company I've ever been with
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 14, 2017
The entire structure of Realty One Group is the best ever. They support and provide free education and so much more. The people are great and the business culture is fabulous. They give back to the community and it's just a wonderful brand to be involved with.
Pros
Free continuing education
Good place
"REALTOR" (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 28, 2017
not much to say about this place, typical real estate brokerage. Great broker support, nice clean offices with many locations. Fair Splits and great partnerships
Productive and relaxed environment with friendly people
Transaction Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 27, 2017
A typical day starts with a considerable amount of data entry, document processing. So far I have learned how to handle clients both over the phone and through digital transactions. The management is very friendly and goal oriented. The workplace is highly motivational and friendly. I enjoyed the fact that every day I would learn and familiarize myself with a new aspect of the job.
Cons
no stability
This is a great place, learning environment, and culture
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Goodyear, AZMarch 7, 2017
Realty One Group has many resources to help a new realtor become a successful realtor. Due to the nature of the job there is a lot of flexibility in work schedule allowing for a great work life balance.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Easy to become distracted
Over Busy real estate office- understaffed
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89144March 4, 2017
Phones are crazy busy- No direction for calls .Turn over high..Corporate Office in California and basis work load on a higher standard, Broker never in office and staff has to deal with issues he does not.
Pros
M to F 8:00 to 5:00
Cons
Over worked -Under paid
easy to work with them
Realtor Agent (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 15, 2017
As a realtor, this company fits my needs.
i think the Head of the office is great and very outgoing for her agents
i feel that she is totally there if needed
Great Support Team
Re-sales (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 8, 2017
Self starting. Their management team is very supportive. They have continuing education classes for all their agents plus the instructors are all very knowledgeable.
Great company for the independent Realtor
REALTOR (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZFebruary 2, 2017
Broker always is available to answer questions. All office staff are very personable and helpful when called upon. I work from home and do not go into the office very often,
Not much to say
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 19, 2017
I started real estate with this company, they give you 100% of your commission but you don't get much support from your broker. The office was nice, you just have to do your own thing.
Pros
Office, 100% commission
Cons
No support
Fun easy going enviroment
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 4, 2017
Working with in the office one has the freedom to come and go as they wish. I mainly worked in the field but the office was comfortable and gave you the opportunity to answer in coming calls. In this environment you could work as little as much as one wants.
Pros
Monthly lunches, occasional brunches, Broker Brian White was great.
Cons
not many leads provided
Fun environment, no pressure
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 31, 2016
A great company to be a part of. They don't put pressure on you to be in the office. Many agents work from home. Great training and sales meetings. They do not treat you like an employee but rather like an independent contractor, which is what you are. I never have a broker or front office staff call me at my home asking "what are you doing"? It's a very diverse culture. Everyone is treated equally and with respect. Nice facilities. Great mentors.
Pros
Low maintenance hassel free, nice commision splits
Cons
Real Estate is like a roller coaster.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 29, 2016
Good place to work,really good group of people, nice support system and pay is awesome never late with pay and office is well kept.
Supportive , warm atmosphere
Real Estate Sales (Current Employee) –  Corona, CADecember 7, 2016
We are independent contractors with this brokerage. The brokerage created a very comfortable atmosphere for us to thrive in. The training sessions are excellent.
great place to work
Real estate salesperson (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 27, 2016
if you don't need any broker support, its a great place to make 100% of your commission ,no leads or referrals from broker at all,
Pros
100% commision
Cons
no leads or referrals
Corpororate Office - The potential is there
Director of Technology (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 28, 2016
This is for W2 employees.

Great opportunity to really set yourself apart by being at a top 5 brokerage. The problem is leadership. The CEO keeps burning through people. Very few last a year. There are various reported legal issues and there is no stability. If the owner/CEO could step aside and let a professional run the organization there would be many happy people. There are 10,000 agents relying on a software system that was out of date 4 years ago. But constant turnover of the Technology team and fits of paralysis have made things so very bad right now.

Looks like they are currently looking for yet another technology leader. That makes maybe 8 people in the past 5 years. More than one a year. No consistency and the office is a circus.

Trying so hard to be different, be disruptive, be creative that the work that needs to get done, never does. You have been warned, this is a damaged company with serious issues at the top.
Pros
drinks and snacks!
Cons
unpredictable and unstable leadership.
Stay away from this place
IT (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 27, 2016
CEO is a joke, there is no clear direction and no systems in place. This company is going down. Many people get hired and fired every day, including senior management. They brag about a "coolture" that doesn't exist, and live in constant fear of losing their jobs.

Get a real CEO, hire experts and let them do their jobs.
Put real strategies in place and work to grow the business not to please the owner.
Pros
Nice office space, and some great people.
Cons
Ceo
Own my time and work as I prefer
REALTOR (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 25, 2016
Still need to work a part time job for steady income. Have to spend good money to earn business. Competition is high. Helpful management. Hardest part of job is finding the REAL buyers or Sellers. Most enjoyable about the job is all of it from meetings and learning to dealing with new people.
Pros
Own my time and work as I prefer
Cons
Not sure of income. Have to spend good money to earn on going business