Realty One Group Employee Reviews in United States

Stay away from this place
IT (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 27, 2016
CEO is a joke, there is no clear direction and no systems in place. This company is going down. Many people get hired and fired every day, including senior management. They brag about a "coolture" that doesn't exist, and live in constant fear of losing their jobs.

Get a real CEO, hire experts and let them do their jobs.
Put real strategies in place and work to grow the business not to please the owner.
Pros
Nice office space, and some great people.
Cons
CEO
Own my time and work as I prefer
REALTOR (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 25, 2016
Still need to work a part time job for steady income. Have to spend good money to earn business. Competition is high. Helpful management. Hardest part of job is finding the REAL buyers or Sellers. Most enjoyable about the job is all of it from meetings and learning to dealing with new people.
Pros
Own my time and work as I prefer
Cons
Not sure of income. Have to spend good money to earn on going business
Real estate office
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVNovember 2, 2015
Office very little work done there Good facilities
Access to MLS, signs, lock boxes, computers to use if there.
Rooms to meet with clients. Good continuing education classes with no charge.
Pros
Well known in Henderson
Cons
Total commission job
Commission based
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 2, 2015
I work with home buyers and sellers. I promote my own business and set my own schedule. My job requires constant communication with clients, help them understand the current house market and loan options. I like socializing with people and help them with their investments.
Friendly supportive staff and overall a nice place to work
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 29, 2015
Working for Realty One Group was a great experience. I learned through their continuing education programs and was pleased with the support they provide to agents. The reason for my departure had to do with a slowing market.
Great co-workers, busy but easy-going environment
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Upland, CAMay 29, 2015
I had fun, down to earth co-workers. I enjoyed working independently answering client emails and mailing fliers. It was difficult to coordinate with clients to show a house because they would not reply or would cancel or postpone. I was constantly checking on the status of property to help coordinate between client and my supervisor.
Great Culture
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 25, 2015
People are amazing! Cool Culture. Security is not so great. Lots of great benefits. Marketing group is wonderful! Loved the offices, the ability for flexibility and room for growth.
Great Broker
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Emeryville, CAMarch 11, 2015
Very supportive, always there to assist agents with his knowledge. Has abundant energy and is very hands on when needed. Agents like that
Pros
very professional
Cons
not enough branding
Always a big turn over with employees and cant pay their bills ontime!
Accounts Payables Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine CaFebruary 3, 2015
I enjoyed working a lot of the other employees their, but in regards to the company they have too many turn overs when it comes to employees. And to get to the top (manager/director) for a woman you need flirt or have a fling with the owner. My position required many hours and not enough people in my department and I got easily burnt out. It was very frustrating being charge of paying all the bills for the corp. office and all the branches because they spent way more then they were bringing in. We were constantly late paying big bills. Certain departments can have a lot of fun but in the accounting department it really isn't like that.
Company & Job Culture Weak
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 27, 2015
Front Office Staff under appreciated, and over worked. Corporate Office does not like to approve Over Time yet the work is often more than can be done in regular work week. I came in early barely got a lunch and stayed late to get work done. Realtor's there, many were young and inexperienced, so they really had a lot of questions and the Brokers (the Managers) weren't always available....but they got a little disgruntled... when you would spend time offering assistance to a Agent. Again because they just wanted you to get the paperwork done, not build any relationships. Not a pleasant experience.
Pros
not sure
Cons
no lunch break no insurance no perks ok but not great pay.
Good people to work with.
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, Tempe, & Gilbert, ArizonaJune 19, 2014
Just like any other companies out there, there are plenty of pros and cons with the company. There are people within the company who are great to work with. As far as compensation/benefits are concerned, there were none while I worked for them. However, somethings changed after I left the company. Advancement within the company? That was impossible. But as mentioned, things may have changed after I left, or it may not. Just before I left, all employees were not allowed to display anything personal on their desks. The only things allowed on the desk are the phone, the monitor, the mouse and mouse pad, the keyboard, and a notepad & pen (which must be put away out of sight when not in use).
Pros
fun people, clean office
Cons
short breaks, no benefits, freedom to express one's self is strictly limited
Work with amaizing people allways there to help
REAL ESTATE, Realtor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 9, 2014
Passionate about quality and customer satisfaction, excellent selling and negotiating skills, timeliness and accuracy in work and assignments, understanding and achievement of individual and company's goals, high ethical standards. Dynamic creative, team spirit, fast and willing learner, good communication and planning skills, ability to work under highly stressful condition. Proficient with Microsoft Office suites 2007/2010 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), AZ Regional Multiple Listings Service. Fluent and proficient in multiple languages, with extensive international experience.
Great Support for Individual Agents
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMay 27, 2014
At the forefront of everything new in real estate. Realty One Group completes your tool set.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
commission only
Fastest growing Real Estate Companies in the Western part of the U.S.
Realtor/Consultant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 3, 2014
Great educated Broker, Very nice front desk Workers, office is always available and clean to bring clients to. I mostly work from my home, but occasionally meet clients there to educate, write up a contract.
Pros
office is always accessable and fairly close to home.
Cons
not enough clients to bring them to office at this time.
Great Company.
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Temecula CAMarch 31, 2014
Realty One Group is very well managed. And number 5 in the nation.
Pros
manager is very in tune with your needs and concerns
Cons
no pension. strictly commission
Determined and Produtive
Realtor (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAFebruary 28, 2014
Positive attitude, always love to learn, finding solutions for consumers and being able to create a life for families.
I have learned over the years of my career to be patient and good things will come.
The hardest part of my job is going through the emotions with people on a day-to-day basis, but I love working and helping people solve their problems.
The most enjoyable part of the job is feeling blessed when I can give a family a place called home, a foundation they can call their own with their kids. Providing a solution for families.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
working 7 days a week.
People business, challenging
Real Estate Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZFebruary 6, 2014
I have been in real estate for a long time. It has served me well but am wanting to do something different at this point in my life with good benefits and a retirement plan. A typical day at work is prospecting and no matter where you go, you are always prospecting! The difficult part of the job is you work a lot of hours, week days and week ends and still may have nothing to show for your time & gas,not to mention the stress involved. It is a very competitive business, with there being so many real estate agents out there now, and in many occasions, not much loyalty displayed.
Pros
make your own hours, great business for self motivators, display individual creativity!
Cons
living on the edge financially, pay your own insurance, is a very stressful business when you are by yourself, and self supportive. highly competitive as well.
A Real Estate Sales organization
A. An Associate Broker (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 7, 2013
A well managed and professional organization. A real pleasure to be associated with.
Very Clean and Great Work Environment
Residential Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NevadaJuly 8, 2013
Working with great team of professionals and brokers. Most enjoyable part of my job is the education and customer satisfaction i'm able to give to my customers and or clients.
Great work environment
IT (Current Employee) –  IrvineApril 8, 2013
Flexible schedule, lots of fun activities at work, always feels like a young Company full of energy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Realty One Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8