Reasor's

Reasor's Employer Reviews

Rewarding work environment, with slow/busy flows
Center Store Customer Service Clerk (Current Employee), Claremore, OKJuly 8, 2014
Pros: slow, relaxed days, and climate control
Cons: short breaks, weak management, and large varieties of customers
A typical day of work at Reasor's involves a lot of meeting customers needs. When you are not stocking product, you are usually on missions helping out customers. I've learned that you can always make someones day by smiling and having a positive attitude. Management here at Reasor's has a lot to improve. Some managers don't really follow the rules, – more... and it is really hard to have them stop and listen to you, as in, hearing your needs as an employee. The co-workers are probably the best part about working here. They come in all different varieties of personalities and work attitude. The hardest part of this job would have to be dealing with customers and the easiest is ensuring products are filled to the shelves – less
Great people to work with
DSD Operator (Current Employee), Sapulpa, OKMay 6, 2014
Pros: 10% employee discount, friendly co-workers
Cons: expensive healthcare, administrative changes
Run reports. Send pricing to registers. Check in vendors. Rectify invoice pricing. Print and hang any price changes. Answer the phone. Contact vendors when out of product.

I have learned to use the ten key very well. I have learned to create documents using Open Office. I have worked as a cashier & also in the cash office.

Most of the managers are – more... easy to get along with. Cashiers are very friendly. Bakery, Deli, Produce, Floral & Meat department employees are very competent and hospitable.

The hardest part of my job is having time to complete all tasks expected during an eight hour period. The most enjoyable part of my job is inputting invoices into the computer. – less
A great place to work and is very family orented
Team Member (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKApril 3, 2014
Pros: the people you worked with was the best part.
Cons: the days off where spread apart, so you really did not feel very reasted.
My schedule was from ten in the evening till seven in the morning. We would empty the trucks as they showed up, and bring the pallets to the sales floor. We would separate the product by isle and begin putting it on the shelves. This is where I learned some of my plan development, we always had a good team on each task and would normally meet in the – more... middle. Multitasking we would place new product on the shelf and then would order what we couldn't bring up from over stock. The people where the most enjoyable part of the job. – less
customer service and merchandise buyer
Customer Service and Sales (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKMarch 17, 2014
I work at thesmallest yet busiest Reasor's in the Tulsa area. I work in the deli. My primary job is to order merchandise for my department, rotate and fill stock, greet and help all customers I can.
I have a very supportive management staff and have hard working coworkers.
The hardest and most enjoyable part of my job is helping the customers I interact – more... with. – less
Pharmacy side of Reasors is great but store management is not.
pharm tech (Former Employee), broken arrowMarch 10, 2014
Pros: pharmacy and vacation time
Cons: management and my way or the highway mentality
I was a pharmacy tech and loved the pharmacy side of everything but the store management would get into the pharmacys business far too often. The management outside of the pharmacy tried to cut hours and find any reason to get rid of long standing employees just to cut costs and keep store expenses down so they looked good. They all had an entitlement – more... attitude as well and there was a new store manager every 6 months to a year. – less
Great 1st job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKDecember 18, 2013
Pros: great hours
Cons: na
Sacking, cash handling, learning how to cashier, customer service, cleaning, stocking etc
First Job
Cashier (Former Employee), Catoosa, OKOctober 22, 2013
Great environment and great place to start your first job. Very Structured and can be fast paced. Great learning experience.
Excellent place to work
NIGHT CLERK (Current Employee), Owasso, OKSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: benefits
Great place to work. Very friendly staff, nice benefits. Management is very friendly.
Proud to be a Reasor's employee
Cashier (Current Employee), Bixby, OKAugust 15, 2013
Pros: 10% discount
Cons: 6 1/2 hour shifts with one 15 min break, on feet continually
I enjoy working at Reasor's. I enjoy talking with and helping the customers. My co-workers are nice, friendly and helpful. The hardest part of job is standing for 8 hrs a day. I am hoping to find a position that is 'user friendly to my body'.
Mom and Pop type company.
Meat Wrapper I (Former Employee), Owasso, OKJune 28, 2013
Pros: no stress
Cons: inconsistant schedule- doesn't help with family plans.
Not a type of company that hires its managers for their people skills.
enjoyable and friendly work environment
Courtesy Clerk (Current Employee), Owasso, OKJune 2, 2013
fast pasted work place with great customer service. Good Management and great co-workers.
Great Job
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Broken Arrow, OKApril 7, 2013
Pros: good management experience
Cons: bad regional management
great job to start out with as a first job and learn how to deal with people on a first hand basis and get to know everyone that shops frequently.
It was okay.
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 24, 2013
It was okay for me. Is easy job because you don't do anything much just bagging and helping carry customers bags out to the car. Pushing carts was kind of exhausting for me.
Great customers but not so great staff
Deli Clerk (Current Employee), Owasso, OKDecember 10, 2012
Very poor pay for not ever knowing what hours you will get. Also, they don't care about you personally.
Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKDecember 10, 2012
Pros: everything
Great company and great people. Culture of fairness and equality. Business is ran on serving the customer first.
Great first job!
Cashier 1 (Former Employee), Broken Arrow, OKSeptember 29, 2012
Pros: management, hours flexible, learning opportunities
Cons: not the highest pay
This was a great first job, and it taught me a lot about the importance of professionalism in the workplace, but they still had a lot of grace when someone made a mistake.
Great management! The managers really care about their employees personal lives & I even keep in touch with some of my former managers to this day (6 years later).
They hire a lot – more... of teenagers, but keep a very structured work environment, probably due to the fact that they care so much. – less
Fun and easy going place to work.
Cashier (Current Employee), Broken Arrow, OKAugust 24, 2012
Typical Day At Work: Pretty laid back, managers aren't uptight and are all pretty fun. It's a pretty easy job, being a cashier.
What I've Learned: How to operate a cash register, customer service skills, how to handle money, how to properly sack groceries, how to identify a fake ID, how to deal with unhappy customers, produce codes, how to order for – more... the Health & Beauty Care department, how to rotate products, how to face products, how to change shelf tags, how to identify damaged products and how to deal with them, how to read a check, how to do a store charge, how the WIC program works, etc.
Co-Workers: I actually love my co-workers! They're all funny and nice and are very easy to get along with for the most part.
Hardest Part of the Job: When it's slow and all you do is stand there!
Most enjoyable Part of the Job: Probably just getting to interact with lots of different people daily. – less
Basic Cashiering
CASHIER (Former Employee), Broken Arrow, OKJune 7, 2012
Handling cash, computer skills, cashier. Making sure customers are happy & found everything correctly.
Excellant co workers
Cashier (Former Employee), Owasso, OKJune 2, 2012
Pros: friendly co workers
Cons: not allowed to go outside on breaks.
Reasor's is a great place to work as long as you have a good Supervisor. A typical day was very up beat checking out products and laughing with your co workers and customers.
I would still be at Reasor's if not for the management change.
The hardest part of the job was standing all day the easiest was that you wanted to go to work.