Reasor's Employee Reviews

Not even worth it
PRODUCE CUSTOMER SERVICE CLERK (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 17, 2017
If you can find a better job. I would highly recommend doing so. The management could care less about you, and if they feel like it will force you to be either be fired or to quit.
good environment working as a team.
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 26, 2017
good environment slow at times given the customers what they needed an ask if they like to try a sample for something else, I learned how to help customers in a approachable manner. The hardest thing is making sheer everything is ready for the people on the morning. my most enjoyable part about it was working as a team being able to help each other with no problem.
Pros
had 20% off on what i buy from the store
Managers help employees. They work not sit around.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 24, 2017
The cashier manager is always there to help his cashiers. The atmosphere is relaxed and fun. They feed you during sales events and pick you up if needed.
Productive workplace but aren't to understanding with work and life conflicts
Grocery Clerk (Former Employee) –  Claremore, OKJune 19, 2017
I had an overall good experience however when I had some life conflicts with family they were not understanding at all and I had gotten in trouble time and time again. Also, when I was supposed to get a 3 month review I found out 6 months into the job and never got one my whole year working there and that along with poor management is what ultimately made me quit.
Pros
Good amount of work to keep you busy and fun coworkers
Cons
Bad management and non understanding
Reasors
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Broken Arrow, OKJune 14, 2017
cleaning and stocking the end of your cashier stand. Ringing up groceries for the customers. Bagging items correctly. Asking the customer to come back soon.
Pros
Love woking wtih the public
Cons
Hated leaving
Unorganized, Inconsistency, Unreliable
Assistant Front End Manager (Former Employee) –  Catoosa, OKJune 10, 2017
I was quickly promoted in this company, however, when I accepted the position I was guaranteed that I would not have inconsistency in hours as I have children I need to make sure I have child care set for. The schedule was put out two days in advance, and I would have to figure out in that short amount of time who would watch them from 7a-3p one day, then turn around and find care from 2p-10p or later. It was not feasible for me. When approached, they told me "tough luck".
Pros
Good for school age people.10% discount
Cons
poor hours, no compensation
Awful
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Sand Springs, OKMay 31, 2017
I love Reasors. But many things need to be changed in the Sand Springs location. Hours are awful, some weeks you get 4 hours, some weeks you get 30. Not only this, but management will give you just under enough hours to be considered "full time", so they don't have to provide benefits. Management is okay, definitely not the greatest. They put people undeserving of the position in the office, people who play on their phones. Out of every person in management, I really only feel like one person deserves to be there. Customers for the most part are a joy, no complaints on the customers, besides them being rather lazy and not caring about anyone who has to deal with carts.
Pros
They pay is good
Cons
Not enough hours to make the pay worth it
work work work
Meat Cutter/ Meat and Seafood Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bixby, OKMay 30, 2017
Reasor's is a good first job to apply for to get work experience and a pay check. Quality of training just depends on the trainer, day might go well depending on managers mood, and rules are also reinforced depending on the managers mood.
My experience with Reasor's.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 21, 2017
My main focus was on customer service such as helping customers find items, bagging and loading groceries as well as assisting the cashier with their duties.
Pros
I really enjoyed joining the work force for the first time.
Cons
Was not given the position I was promised.
Productive work place that was flexible around school.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Claremore, OKMay 15, 2017
I never felt truly over worked or too busy. Always well staffed and great management. Good opportunity for growth. Hard working employees with great work ethic.
Management treated employees bad
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 4, 2017
At work i would usually be behind the cash register all day, either bagging groceries, scanning groceries, or both. While I did this, I would have a small conversation with the customer. I learned how to be urgent and how to hold a good conversation about anything. The managers treated employees like we were not real people and that we were their slaves.
Pros
Interacting with New people daily
Productive and fun environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 1, 2017
I enjoyed my time being a cashier here. I only left to start school, but I would definitely work here again if I could. everyday working was something new being learned. I never been a cashier before Reasor's and it taught me a lot. I still remember things that could be very beneficial to use since working here.
High stress job for little money.
Center Store Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sand Springs, OKApril 22, 2017
Management assigns task to be completed on their whim. You do not finish one task before they will move you to another task. Management will complain that nothing is being done, but the employees are not allowed to finish what was started.
Cons
management
Busy place to work.
Assistant Foodservice Manager - Deli (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 19, 2017
Really enjoyed interacting with customers. Always busy and time at work went by fast. Management was hands-on and always ready to help. Turnover was high,
Pros
Employee discount
This is a great entry level employer for someone with no experience
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Broken Arrow, OKMarch 28, 2017
I worked here in high school and the more productive people were advanced to positions with more responsibility and more pay. The jobs were not hard. A typical day would be about four to eight hours for someone working part time.
productive and fun work invorment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 19, 2017
Use cash register, count back change, customer service, memorize produce codes, keep work area clean, return unwanted items to specific aisle or end cap.
Pros
fun workplace, tips if given, company discounts. sometimes free tickets or company events free admission for self and family
Cons
short breaks, must remain standing.
Reasors
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jenks, OKJanuary 20, 2017
Reasors is a great place to work. You build up your confidence to talk to people if you are really shy. Great pay and amazing people who are really nice.
Pros
Good pay, promotions
Cons
Bad hours
Fun atmosphere
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 10, 2017
good job for students, learn how to work as a team, learn how to deal with the public, gives you basic skills to further your career even if its not within the company, good benefits
Productive and had easy access to food.
PRODUCE CLERK (Former Employee) –  Claremore, OKJanuary 9, 2017
Show up and work.

I learned to communicate with a variety of people and increased social skills tremendously.

Management was pretty cool. Made it good enough to show up to work. Very flexible with schedule.

Co-workers were fine, we all ha a lot in common.

Hardest part of job was dealing with mean customers

Most enjoyable part was clocking out.
Good Peers
Deli Customer Service Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bixby, OKDecember 22, 2016
I personally love all the people i work with. It is very nice to say that i get along with everyone in my department. I work with over 20 people and its great that we all work well together