ReBath Employee Reviews in United States

Fun place to work, get to meet alot of people
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSFebruary 28, 2016
Longs days always busy day goes really fast, other than the warehouse is now out of the back of the store and no forklift to unload trucks.
Pros
Cons
No health insurance
Manufacturing job
Production/Puller/Packer (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 27, 2015
Primary task includes pull and pack orders for ‘less than truckload’ and Fed Ex shipments. Including inputting computer information for labels and packing list. Secondary task includes hazard material coordinator, testing cleaner products, inventory. Also, back up for shipping/receiving, and driving. I learned a lot from the job. Because of it, I stayed their until I was laid off. Made many friends as well. The hardest part is being on your feet all day but, the hours was great.
Pros
hours, fair management
Cons
all day on feet
fast paced
administrtive (Current Employee) –  Pembroke, MAOctober 6, 2015
its a fine place. just not a perfect fit for me. there needs to be more staff and they seem to leave after a very short time. the owner cares about her product and stands behind it 100 percent.
Pros
i able to take fridays off during my chocolate season for my sales at the Farmers Market
Cons
it can be overwhelming and many moving parts
ok
Sales manager (Former Employee) –  cleveland ohioJune 4, 2015
Great installers but the home office is ok at best.Problem with getting jobs done on a timely matter because of the ordering process
Cons
no structure by owner
Family owned franchise offering great products and good service
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  5610 Frankford Ave. Ste. CMay 22, 2015
Enjoyed a low key atmosphere. Loved my JOB! I did a great job for the company and worked with some awesome people! The best part of the day was having a showroom full of prospective customers and setting those selling appointments! The difficult part was dealing with disgruntled customers. The hardest part was being laid off due to poor management.
Pros
Great hours, family atmosphere
Cons
No job security, No benefits and poor communication
unprofessional work environment
Phase 1 installer apprentice (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 12, 2015
A typical day consists of showing up at the shop at 7 in the morning. I was an apprentice so basically, I would wait for my co- worker to get there. Once there, we would load up the truck with the tools and supplies needed and would be on our way.
I would basically have to set and prepare everything for him as soon as we arrive at our destination. I would assist in the demolition and rebuilding of our work station.
The reason i say it was unprofessional was because of the employees including management. The company would do much better under the supervision of someone else. I tell truth when i say that I have never witnessed nor been a victim to racism till I started working at this company.
Pros
good starting pay
Cons
no real lunch break, lack of a set schedule, management
Bathroom remodeling company
Install (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLFebruary 7, 2014
Rebath is the world's largest bathroom remodeling company who's primary target client is the elderley. They remove all of the old fixtures including the tub and valves, and replace it with a company specific product. I personally did not enjoy this job because of the confinment of space that we were obligated to work in day after day. There was also no custom work as everything was pre-designed so it was difficult to take pride in achievements. Managment was poor with unmethodical planning and much finger pointing when mistakes were made.
Pros
plenty of work
Cons
managment, lack of advancment, boring job
it was a hassel
Home Remodeling (Former Employee) –  Houston,TxJanuary 28, 2014
I enjoyed learning and working in the construction field, but due to management and the running of the company I am not with them anymore
ReBath was an enjoyable place to work where there was always something new to be learned
Marketing Coordinator/ Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Eighty Four, PANovember 24, 2013
A typical day at work consisted of traveling to different Home Depots and training the assocites on product knowledge, cleaning the displays and generating leads for the store and company.
If I had an appointment for an in-home consoltation, I would give free estimates of what it would cost to do their scope of work. I would do a presentation of the company and go over the options the customer had for their bathroom. It was then my responisibility to follow up with the customer and if they decided to go forth with the project I completed the necessary paperwork.

I actually learned a lot by working at ReBath. Going into it I had no knowledge of bathroom remodling. I can now measure, construct, and deconstruct a bathrrom. I am much more knowledgeable about toliets, vanities, tubs, flooing and faucets.

In regards to management everything was constantly changing and it was hard to keep up with what was actually the right way to do things. Communication was very good with everyone and always well informed. My manager was a "hands off" manager, which I worked well with.

All of my co-workers were very nice and there was never conflict within the office. Everyone worked very well together and ready to lend a helping hand.

The hardest part of my job was keeping up with all of the changes with pricing, companies brands that we were supposed to use, and what the company would install. Just a lot of confusion with what was the right way to do things.

The most enjoyable part of the job was traveling and constantly meeting new people. I also loved helping people get the bathrrom of their
  more... dreams and being a part of the designing process.

Overall I loved working for ReBath and I loved my job.
Good Experience
Installer/ Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAFebruary 19, 2013
Great experience in many ways especially with customer service.
I learned plumbing, electrical work, masonry, finish product.
Hardest part was demolition. Most enjoyable part was seeing the satisfaction on the customers face.
Pros
learn many experiences, customer satisfaction
Cons
salesman lack of knowledge, promising customers the impossible
fun and comfortable place to work
Leads Generator (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDDecember 13, 2012
Management and co workers are always friends, fun to come into work every day.
Great atmosphere for teamwork
Remodeler (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 27, 2012
The people are not just people you work for, the are professionals you work with. From the proceeders to the uniform, every thing surrounding Rebath is incrediable
Pros
healthcare benfits
Cons
location of office
Wonderful product
Showroom Controller (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJune 11, 2012
I took care of the showroom and answered phone and set appointments. I truly believe in the product and it was nice to work for a company that I believe in. The hardest thing was watching business get slower and slower. I worked in the showroom alone most of the time and took care of a lot of reports. I learned a lot about the acrylic product and how easy it is to take care of.
Pros
talk to people, run showroom, work alone
Cons
lack of business

2.9