Recall Corporation

Recall Corporation Employer Reviews

Great coworkers, heavy workload
Client Support Specialist (Current Employee), Norcross, GAJune 10, 2014
Working at Recall is great. The coworkers I have met are fun to work with. The job can be rewarding if you work hard. Recall is a lean company, so it is pretty small for a global company to keep costs down. Which means the workload for each person is heavy. But as long as you're organized, it's not too bad.
Learned about supplier diversity during the practicum.
Practicum Student (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 8, 2014
Great learning experience. Communication was not the best with clients and members of the team but we were able to get our projects complete and approved.
Great people, great potential to growth
Global HR Manager (Current Employee), Norcross, GAMay 20, 2014
A lot of talented people have worked at Recall over the past 5 years or longer. Multiple product lines allow for potential growth in market and looks like Recall is poised to grow through acquisition in near future. Base pay is solid, not great. Promotions are available as positions open up often and they usually hire within. Sales leadership is solid – more... from VP, Directors and Managers. Benefits are good. – less
Fast pace an Fun enivornment
Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Grapevine, TXMarch 8, 2014
Pros: great benifits an 40 hours a week
Cons: work hours an vaction
I have knowledge of processing, receiving, and shipping of the documents The management helps with any questions or helping with finding answers out. The hardest part is doing my job on top of other people not doing their job. Learn new things everyday on the job.
Great Working Area
Sr. Credit and Collections Analyst (Former Employee), Norcross, GADecember 13, 2013
Pros: company management
Cons: breaks
Made contact with all customers in my portfolio of 450 accounts.

Worked well with my co-workers, this job was always consistent regarding the work load. The hardest part of this job was my direct manager. The best part of the job was the team I worked with was outstanding.
Productive and nice place to work.
Team Lead (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 25, 2013
Pros: lunch
Cons: 2 breaks but our boss is nice so he don't complain if we take a extra break because we work hard.
A typical day at work is scanning files and pulling files for the bank.
Too much turnover at the senior level
Senior Manager, Global IT Outsoureced Operations (Former Employee), Norcross, GAMarch 29, 2013
Pros: good people
Cons: business management has limited understanding around it
A company in transition from logistics to information management.
Work
Human Resource Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Norcross, GAAugust 20, 2012
A typical day was moderate. I learned most about admin and HR skills. Management started off well and changed during the reorg. My co-workers were the best part of the job, they made it easy to get by during those hard days.
Recall
Database Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee), United StatesAugust 6, 2012
Pros: database management
Cons: contract
work day was from 8-5pm. learned peoplesoft software. I enjoyed working with a diverse group of people.