Recall Corporation Employee Reviews

Recall was sold to Iron mountain in May 2016
Area Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Erlanger KentuckyDecember 30, 2016
No longer in existence since sale to Iron Mountain.
Recall was great with really good management. Iron Mountain is a totally different company and cannot be equated.
very good
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CADecember 19, 2016
did routes took care of customers work for recall for 20 years handel sensitive documents and destroyed for customers drove fork lift had handheld scanner to scan bins
Focused on numbers, people don't matter unless they make waves
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  norcross GAOctober 9, 2015
This company has gone downhill with its current leadership in North America over the last five years.

It has great policies, visions, and systems but the management does not live by them or hold lower level management to them so there is a lack of accountability and quality.

The organization is not well structured. Sales and operations are not given coordinated objectives and report on different chains of command. This creates conflict due to competing goals. Sales-wants sale for commission. Operations-wants a gross margin that meets objective.

The company politics are extremely strong so the only way you will be promoted is to be a male who has been in the military.

The main focus is the financials. They have great tracking for operational metrics but they don't focus on quality. Ie if there are backlogs there is no focus to reduce.

Due to the financial pressure they also have been cutting management at the expense of operations and quality.
Pros
Training on Basics
Cons
No support from Operational Leadership
lost in the woods, no strategic direction
Senior Analyst - Vendor Management Office (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 21, 2015
lost in the woods, no strategic direction. No internal communication or cooperation. no long term stability, VERY HIGH turnover
Pros
40 hour a week job
Cons
no long term stability, VERY HIGH turnover
Customer focused and progressive organization
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 28, 2015
Completely satisfied based on company growth, employee satisfaction and customer focus. I am very happy working with Recall.
Enjoyed working for my prior employer. I learned a lot in dealing with customers, managers and colleagues.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 13, 2014
My daily schedule consists of Managed the Scanning, Mailing Processing and Data Entry Units.
Pros
Excellent company to work for.
Cons
None I can think of.
Great coworkers, heavy workload
Client Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 10, 2014
Working at Recall is great. The coworkers I have met are fun to work with. The job can be rewarding if you work hard. Recall is a lean company, so it is pretty small for a global company to keep costs down. Which means the workload for each person is heavy. But as long as you're organized, it's not too bad.
Learned about supplier diversity during the practicum.
Practicum Student (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 8, 2014
Great learning experience. Communication was not the best with clients and members of the team but we were able to get our projects complete and approved.
Great people, great potential to growth
Global HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAMay 20, 2014
A lot of talented people have worked at Recall over the past 5 years or longer. Multiple product lines allow for potential growth in market and looks like Recall is poised to grow through acquisition in near future. Base pay is solid, not great. Promotions are available as positions open up often and they usually hire within. Sales leadership is solid from VP, Directors and Managers. Benefits are good.
Fast pace an Fun enivornment
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXMarch 8, 2014
I have knowledge of processing, receiving, and shipping of the documents The management helps with any questions or helping with finding answers out. The hardest part is doing my job on top of other people not doing their job. Learn new things everyday on the job.
Pros
great benifits an 40 hours a week
Cons
work hours an vaction
Great Working Area
Sr. Credit and Collections Analyst (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GADecember 13, 2013
Made contact with all customers in my portfolio of 450 accounts.

Worked well with my co-workers, this job was always consistent regarding the work load. The hardest part of this job was my direct manager. The best part of the job was the team I worked with was outstanding.
Pros
Company Management
Cons
Breaks
Productive and nice place to work.
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 25, 2013
A typical day at work is scanning files and pulling files for the bank.
Pros
lunch
Cons
2 breaks but our boss is nice so he don't complain if we take a extra break because we work hard.
Too much turnover at the senior level
Senior Manager, Global IT Outsoureced Operations (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 29, 2013
A company in transition from logistics to information management.
Pros
good people
Cons
business management has limited understanding around it
Work
Human Resource Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 20, 2012
A typical day was moderate. I learned most about admin and HR skills. Management started off well and changed during the reorg. My co-workers were the best part of the job, they made it easy to get by during those hard days.
Recall
Database Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee) –  United StatesAugust 6, 2012
work day was from 8-5pm. learned peoplesoft software. I enjoyed working with a diverse group of people.
Pros
database management
Cons
contract

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Recall Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.