Recall Employee Reviews

Work Life Balance
SSE- Data Protection Services (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 9, 2017
Enjoyable job with outstanding management and growth. Work life balance is a priority. Culture is an environment where we are working together as a team.
Recall was a great opportunity to be part of their team that;s why istayed for 21 yrs.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAAugust 13, 2017
Recall it was a wonderful place to work. At this copmpany they show respect and compassion to their employees it just that the last supervisor was
Not the right one but overall this company it was one of the best co. I've worked thru my life.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Bad managment before it was closed
productive and fun place to work
Electric Pallet Jack Operator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 26, 2017
its a great place to work , learn and interact with other people. very fast paced and productive also layed back and welcoming , its a great place for anyone who is in search of Work
Fun workplace to work at.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJApril 21, 2017
I was working as a Material Handler lifting boxes up to 60 pounds or more. It was easy for me to adapt and work productively 5 days a week. I have some great co-workers that helped to get things done.
Account Manager/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 17, 2017
Unfortunately Recall was purchased. This happened about 7 months after I started. The new company while good was run a little differently. They didn't use sales reps in all locations
Fast paced global company that cares about the share holders
Global Director Standards & Compliance (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 14, 2017
Recall was a great institution that created leadership that was the envy of companies at a global level. High turnover, but excellent work ethics. Company was a showcase to others in a similar industry to the point that it was acquired by a company that wanted to adopt the culture of Recall
Pros
Had lots of opportunities
Cons
Company sold
One of the greatest Warehouse I have ever worked in
Courier Driver (Current Employee) –  Odenton, MDFebruary 20, 2017
It is now under Iron Mountain but it is still a great place to work. Very good environment. You feel like you are a part of a great team and for the most part everyone gets along. There are no butting heads at my facility.
Pros
Benefits and Medical
Cons
On the road as a driver sometimes don't get back till 5:00pm
Recall
SCCM Engineer (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAFebruary 13, 2017
Great place to work, work life balance can be very accommodating depending on role. Benefits are somewhat below average with 401k, vacation. Great culture.
Pros
Work- life balance
Cons
Sub par benefits
Great stepping stone job
Courier/Information Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 8, 2017
Overall nice company to work for and good management. Hard work not for the faint. 8-5 job sometimes over time is available.
Good Company
HRIS Manager (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GANovember 22, 2016
Good company very sad its gone. They had a great group of people. This company was acquired and therefore is no longer in existence.
It was fun intill it lasted
SSR Secure Shred Speacialist (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAAugust 30, 2016
It was a good place to work for till Iron Mountain came in to buy Recall. They decide to close down our building n us.Work was hard but we all had stamina. We where on a four ten schedule Monday thru Thursday...Friday was optional for OT. Overall we had good teamwork chemistry n we got the job done. Management was always a challenge to see eye to eye but we managed.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Up n down with managment
Interactive social media app
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INAugust 8, 2016
This social media platform is very similar to instagram. The difference is that on Recall you can decide how long a picture will stay posted on Recall for. Also to whom can see your post. Possibly just your family, or maybe you want everyone in the world to be able to view your post. The restrictions are in your court.
Wonderful Company - Hard work but fun and co-workers were like family.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 16, 2016
Typical day - Fast paced, challenging work along side co-workers with good humor and friendly smiles. Made the day go fast even on the long days.

Learned - Additional leadership skills. Much about security and safety.

Management - Some of the most professional, hardworking people I've ever met.

Co-workers - like family. Strong leaders, extremely talented.

Hardest part of the job - Hhhmm - Having to leave when Iron Mountain acquired.

Most enjoyable part of the job - The people.
Pros
Excellent bonuses and healthcare.
Cons
Sometimes long overtime hours.
Professional environment
Security Service Representaive (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 1, 2016
Good strong, steady work. Set standards that could be met. The most enjoyable part was the traveling to service out of town customers.
Unarmed Security Guard
Security Guard/Driver (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAMay 25, 2016
I assisted the driver with collecting conifidental materials to be shedded.
I learned more about customer service.
Hardest part was pulling the bins to the truck.
fun place to work
document shredding (Former Employee) –  Media, PAMay 6, 2016
great staff and managment. staff was fun and great to be around. the hours were excellent. the facility was clean and organized. traffic, in and out of the city.being around the staff was great and meeting new people.
Large Company with numerous locations
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  PittsburghApril 6, 2016
Recall Total Information Management is a global company with locations throughout the US and Canada, specializing in document storage and security.
fake everything
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 11, 2016
If it's your first job outside of flipping burgers you would think you made it. They are the lowest paying job I have ever seen. I was a temp and they wanted me to go perm for the same pay! Wasn't having it. I did DMS the smallest team in the building it was literally 3 people doing 15 people's job. They are disorganized and have a fake persona just to close the merger. 90% of the customers hate them. Account Manager are pointless they sell a dream and disappear and frontline has to take the lashing ...they only have 2 cancellation people funny seeing as people want to close their accounts left and right. There is only 1 billing specialist which is the dumbest idea because every call someone needs help trying to figure out what the nickel and dime here and there is. The job physically made me sick. I can't tell you how many nights I sat up trying to figure out what foolery would take place. I was a great worker I gave them hours and policies to enforce. I completed the work of my entire team in a single shift. I even helped my manager. I hope the merger happens my advice to the new owners lay off 80% of the people at headquarters in Norcross.
Pros
easy to make up missing hours
Cons
pay, knock off coffee, toilet paper is poison ivy, no elevators, everything is outdated, those who don't quit stay in the same position, if promoted you are given a 0.25 raise
bad work place
ssr (Former Employee) –  Lanham, MDFebruary 29, 2016
you are paid off bin scans and not worth the headache. there is no growth with the company and they cant keep driver because they dont pay but want you to work 50 plus hours a week . you have no life and the trucks are trash. u get paid every two weeks which sucks for a truck driver
Pros
there are none
Cons
to many to list
productive workplace
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCFebruary 20, 2016
taught me alot of things from changing tires to replacing parts also doing inspections and also wheel alignments and customer relations
Pros
hardworking enviroment