Recall Employee Reviews

It was fun intill it lasted
SSR Secure Shred Speacialist (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAAugust 30, 2016
It was a good place to work for till Iron Mountain came in to buy Recall. They decide to close down our building n us.Work was hard but we all had stamina. We where on a four ten schedule Monday thru Thursday...Friday was optional for OT. Overall we had good teamwork chemistry n we got the job done. Management was always a challenge to see eye to eye but we managed.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Up n down with managment
Interactive social media app
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INAugust 8, 2016
This social media platform is very similar to instagram. The difference is that on Recall you can decide how long a picture will stay posted on Recall for. Also to whom can see your post. Possibly just your family, or maybe you want everyone in the world to be able to view your post. The restrictions are in your court.
Wonderful Company - Hard work but fun and co-workers were like family.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 16, 2016
Typical day - Fast paced, challenging work along side co-workers with good humor and friendly smiles. Made the day go fast even on the long days.

Learned - Additional leadership skills. Much about security and safety.

Management - Some of the most professional, hardworking people I've ever met.

Co-workers - like family. Strong leaders, extremely talented.

Hardest part of the job - Hhhmm - Having to leave when Iron Mountain acquired.

Most enjoyable part of the job - The people.
Pros
Excellent bonuses and healthcare.
Cons
Sometimes long overtime hours.
Unarmed Security Guard
Security Guard/Driver (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAMay 25, 2016
I assisted the driver with collecting conifidental materials to be shedded.
I learned more about customer service.
Hardest part was pulling the bins to the truck.
fun place to work
document shredding (Former Employee) –  Media, PAMay 6, 2016
great staff and managment. staff was fun and great to be around. the hours were excellent. the facility was clean and organized. traffic, in and out of the city.being around the staff was great and meeting new people.
Large Company with numerous locations
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  PittsburghApril 6, 2016
Recall Total Information Management is a global company with locations throughout the US and Canada, specializing in document storage and security.
fake everything
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 11, 2016
If it's your first job outside of flipping burgers you would think you made it. They are the lowest paying job I have ever seen. I was a temp and they wanted me to go perm for the same pay! Wasn't having it. I did DMS the smallest team in the building it was literally 3 people doing 15 people's job. They are disorganized and have a fake persona just to close the merger. 90% of the customers hate them. Account Manager are pointless they sell a dream and disappear and frontline has to take the lashing ...they only have 2 cancellation people funny seeing as people want to close their accounts left and right. There is only 1 billing specialist which is the dumbest idea because every call someone needs help trying to figure out what the nickel and dime here and there is. The job physically made me sick. I can't tell you how many nights I sat up trying to figure out what foolery would take place. I was a great worker I gave them hours and policies to enforce. I completed the work of my entire team in a single shift. I even helped my manager. I hope the merger happens my advice to the new owners lay off 80% of the people at headquarters in Norcross.
Pros
easy to make up missing hours
Cons
pay, knock off coffee, toilet paper is poison ivy, no elevators, everything is outdated, those who don't quit stay in the same position, if promoted you are given a 0.25 raise
bad work place
ssr (Former Employee) –  Lanham, MDFebruary 29, 2016
you are paid off bin scans and not worth the headache. there is no growth with the company and they cant keep driver because they dont pay but want you to work 50 plus hours a week . you have no life and the trucks are trash. u get paid every two weeks which sucks for a truck driver
Pros
there are none
Cons
to many to list
productive workplace
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCFebruary 20, 2016
taught me alot of things from changing tires to replacing parts also doing inspections and also wheel alignments and customer relations
Pros
hardworking enviroment
Outcome remains to be seen
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAFebruary 16, 2016
I am neutral right now. Recall has a lot of potential. What they do with it is dependent on what happens with the company merger.
learned expereince with driving
Route Driver (Courier) (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSFebruary 16, 2016
Great learning experience working as a driver. Learned how to know the city and surrounding areas better. Gave me knowledge of customer service
Na
Admin-Warehouse (Current Employee) –  NCSeptember 25, 2015
Its a job you keep till you find better! Or if you just want to make money and don't care what happens in the work place then its right for you.
it is not a great place to work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 30, 2015
they don't handle the staff with the important that they deserve and do not see how much work people put in everyday. we work a lot more than what we get paid. we need to be more counted at the time of sharing the welth with the fellow workers.
Pros
christmas bones
Cons
health care at low cost
Steady work flow with profecional environment
Forklift Op./ Inventory clerk (Current Employee) –  San Leandro, CAJuly 2, 2015
Learn how to use a different computer system to facilitate the work for us as much as for the customer's files being stored at our warehouse.
Phisical job that requires lost of bending over and picking up heavy boxes. With a good understanding of how to do this properly it becomes a easy job in which it's time to clock out before you realize.
Pros
Breaks in between to give our bodies a rest
benefits
great enviroment with amazing management
Materials handler/ Clerical worker (Current Employee) –  nashville, tnJune 22, 2015
this is by far the greatest team i have worked with. they go over our assignments thoroughly and very detailed. they have a nice lunch area, with useful kitchen appliances.
Supervisor was horrible!!!
Driver/warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  LanhamJune 21, 2015
Not sure how Recall is in other locations, but the Lanham location is very unorganized. The supervisor wants to change things everyday and he has too much on his plate. The warehouse is a mess . the trucks are a mess.and the supervisor is a total mess.not a good place to work .
Pros
Meet new people
Cons
Supervisor
Alright
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 2, 2015
The work environment was bland. Didn't have a lot of interaction with management and didn't have moral boosters. Everyone to themselves.
I cant really remember much
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  AtlantaMarch 10, 2015
It has been a while but the business was ok the culture was good the pay was fair but the employee turn over rate was high. I worked with good people.
productive and room for growth
IT document scanner (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCFebruary 10, 2015
A typical day for me is work steady and hard while being aware of any corrections that have to be made on documents and make corrections
Very organized!
Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 9, 2014
• Responsible for coding, billing, and medical records.
• Working with Hospitals, medical institution and private institutions.
• All administrative duties
• Driving, picking up, and delivering medicals records upon request.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Recall. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9