I work with one patient, which allows me to give my full attention. This is my first ever patient, and I am truly enjoying my job. I find it to be rewarding and fulfilling. The list below is my day to day activity:
● Perform frequent transfers and lifting, dressing, bathing, grooming and feeding for the patient.
● Plan, prepare and serve meals to patient according to his prescribed diet.
● Maintain records of patient condition, progress, care and problems.
● Provide health-care assistance such as light housekeeping, changing bed linens.
● Record patient information by making entries in the patient journal.
● Accompany the client to doctors’ offices and on other trips outside the home, providing transportation,
assistance and companionship.
● Trained and fully capable of utilizing the Hoyer and stand-up lift in accordance with resident transfer status.
I get to learn something new every day
I have no problem with my patient.