Reckitt Benckiser Employee Reviews

Productive Company
Facility Manager, Springfield Logistics Center (Current Employee), Springfield, MOJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Good Compensation
Cons: Long Hours
No work/life balance. European Management style, European Management style not conclusive to US culture. Good pay with long hours. Upper Management does not treat middle well.
Fast pased mange own your work/results
Benefits Analyst (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJJune 22, 2015
Love the fast pace and the ability to make decisions on the spot without any delays so that others can get on with their own workload.
A very high paced but structured environment
Eng & Maint, HSE, and Security Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJune 19, 2015
This was a streamlined and lean pharmaceutical manufacturing plant that ran efficiently with self-managed teams that accomplished the production schedule either ahead or on time.
The teams were taught Autonomous Maintenance, 5S, and Continuous Improvement practices that kept the equipment maintained and running at high efficiencies.
Fun and productive place
Custom Manufacturing Supervisor (Former Employee), Mechanicsburg, PAJune 17, 2015
Pros: Exceptional place to learn how to manage.
Cons: No training or communication.
Great place to learn and then move on. I was thrown out to the production floor on my own with no training. In the two and half weeks that I operated I had to absorb as much as information as possible in order to achieve my goals.

I was let go with no apparent reason. "When an employer terminates an employee their surprise, They are wrong for that"

I do thank those that gave me the support I needed and for the love and respect. Short lived but appreciated.
Project Manager
Supply Project Manager (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJJune 3, 2015
Very tough work environment. Not always the best being promoted. Marketing can be difficult to work with. If you can get in good with upper management you will be promoted quickly
Great place to work.
Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJMay 19, 2015
Pros: Great environment and great people.
Cons: The distance I drive to work there.
Reckitt Benckiser is a great company that makes great products. They take care of their employees and focus on family both at the work place and with the products they sell.
Fast Paced and Bottom-line focused
R&D (Former Employee), Montvale, NJMay 6, 2015
Pros: fast learning environment to quickly build skill set, international opportunities
Cons: hours could be long for salary employees
Can learn a lot during your career about global FCMG especially if you have flexibility for international positions in the different product categories.

Need to be able to turn around projects quickly - lean staffing with tight budget guidelines.

Compensation & benefits are average for the industry.
Poor management, training and direction - turnover rate is 30%+
National Key Account Manager (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJMay 4, 2015
Pros: Compensation
Cons: Too many to outline
The management is poor at best, providing limited training and direction. Most decisions are made through emotion without vision or focus. The work / life balance is nonexistent at best.
Custom Manufacturing Dept. Supervisor (Former Employee), Hillsborough, NJApril 18, 2015
Here I thanks everyone I worked with, good experience I learned a lot, It was my first experience as a Team Leader , I had the opportunity to advance more but management did not allow me
productive,constantly learning new skills,ideas and executing them
Packaging TECHNOLOGIST (Former Employee), JOHANNESBURGMarch 31, 2015
Pros: rewarded for hard work and in the process had the opportunity to travel abroad.
Cons: too much projects with inadequate resources.
As a department we worked hard a played hard and managed to celebrate success. Supported my co-workers and in return they have given me all the necessary support whenever I requested. The most enjoyable part of the job is when my project has been successfully launched.
If you want no life and no respect this is the place for you
Manager (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJMarch 23, 2015
They will work you to death and not give you anything in the long run. The people seem nice, but will stab you in the back given the chance. This place used to be wonderful to work for but the new management is horrid. They need to review their own expectations for their employees and live up to it themselves. Ownership??? HA! If that means it's everyone else's fault then they are doing a wonderful job.
Fun workplace with awesome coworkers.
Production Worker (Former Employee), Springfield, MOMarch 18, 2015
Pros: plenty of breaks, awesome people and exciting new experiences.
Cons: hours vs. pay and it being seasonal work.
Everyday you would wonder where you would be placed, but it was still an enjoyable experience. You would do anything from working back in raw, where you made sure no bad onions got through, to working out were the containers were filled, making sure that they were done in the proper way and according to the standards of the company. All in all although the hours were long and the pay not very well, being a temp employee, the experience was worth it.
Excellent mult-national conumer products company
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee), INFebruary 4, 2015
Having worked for this company for 23 years, I will say that they are a totally professional, results-oriented organization.
This was a fast placed work environment
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee), Saint Peters, MOJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: fast paced made the days go by faster and more enjoyable
Cons: the temperature because of the heat from the machinery but that was easy to adjust to.
This was a very fast paced work environment as it was assembly work. The moving of different positions helped learn different aspects of the job on an assembly line. The co workers were enjoyable to work with and very helpful as I worked through a temp service.
Well managed and good team of people
Fine Chemical Plant Team member (Former Employee), Hull, UKJanuary 11, 2015
An operating job in batch manufacturing.
Learnt about the pharmaceutical industry.
Management was good with them having extensive technical knowledge.
Co-workers were generally well experienced.
Hardest part was the shift pattern.
Most enjoyable was the close team spirit.
Independent work environment yet you work as a team
Customer Service / Inventory & Purchasing Agent (Former Employee), Springfield, MOJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: starting early in the morning and getting off before rush hour
Cons: working with the union.
A typical day started around 6am and ended around 3p once the system was utilized properly. I learned that dealing with the Union was more challenging then I anticipated. The hardest part about the job was getting people that had been working there many years prior to me starting, to use the system correctly. Then getting the union workers to be accountable for their transactions in the system. The most enjoyable part of the job was, taking a position from 70-80 hour work week to 40 hours.
Productive and great people to work with.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Brandon, MSDecember 12, 2014
I loved working there. great people to work for and the insurance and compensation for the employees were great.
this place sucks
Senior Transportation Manager/Procurement (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PADecember 7, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
no life ask you to deliver the impossible. set you up for failures on the objectives... bosses only care about themselves and how they can survive.
Avoid like the plague
Chemist (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTDecember 4, 2014
Cons: everything
If you want to be treated like a sack of dog feces, this is the job for you. Wish I could put zero stars; maybe negative stars?
Great company to work
Operations Supervisor/Team Leader (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TexasNovember 5, 2014
Pros: travel
Cons: nonexperince
Loved the travel and the stupidity people I worked for ...my little degrees made me feel like a PHD graduate with the management I had