Reckitt Benckiser Employee Reviews

job was rewarding
Forklift Operator/Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MSSeptember 1, 2016
management was great, hours and pay good. I enjoyed working for this company. My co workers and in worked as a team. Job was a temp to perm position.
Great Company
Project Engineer (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOAugust 10, 2016
Great structure with well above average managers. A fantastic company to work for and would highly recommend. Hours are respectable and training is abundant.
Pros
Pay, work environment, structure, training, hours
Cons
Advancement limited due to low turnover
Productive place to work at
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 28, 2016
I went to work to get a paycheck. It was a typical warehouse with uncomfortable work conditions. Sometimes there wasn't work and we were often sent home.
Motivates new talent and gives opportunity to learn
Analytical Chemist I (Current Employee) –  Montvale, NJJune 23, 2016
Great company at most levels - everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together
Interesting projects - I have worked at making a positive contribution for 7 years
A great culture - coming to work is fun
Sometime things get heard through the grapevine before they are announced.
Pros
Always surrounded by passionate people
Cons
Can't think of anything bad
fast paced, long hours
Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee) –  Brandon, MSJune 19, 2016
loved learning all the technical skills.
chemicals is not the ideal environment, but being able to use my troubleshooting skills to solve problems was very rewarding
Pros
great benefits
Cons
extensive 7 day work weeks
RB is a chaotic place to work. Speed over perfection.
Process Engineer (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 8, 2016
RB models their business with an attitude that speed over perfection will always be the best fit. My experience with this is that they do too much speed and not enough perfection.
Stable Company
TEAM LEADER (Current Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOMay 27, 2016
Overall too stressful of an environment for me to continue to work there. Off-shift has no support at this place. Typical day at work usually starts chaotic with over 30 people to manage on a team. The schedule is constantly changing on a daily or hourly basis. Management likes to push the blame on everyone else but themselves.
High turnover, long hours, "Me" culture
Key Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 17, 2016
If you like "me" and "I" culture, this is your CPG home. Culture promotes employees who have done well in role which is good, but, also promotes bloodying your co-workers to get ahead. Frequent turnover, especially in HQ office, as people join and leave company. Which also makes communication difficult as you're constantly dealing with new people who are not trained.
Pros
Comp and bonus structure
Cons
Constant turnover
Hard Work for Little Pay
Floor Worker (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 2, 2016
It was a job that paid. It was a typical factory job. It was a Physically taxing and mundance work enviornment. My day to day activites were not enjoyable, but it was a blessong to have a job.
Pros
Job that paid
Cons
Physically taxing and mundane work enviornment
Pretty good place to be employed.
Industrial Engineer Co-op (Current Employee) –  Brandon, MSMarch 1, 2016
From a Co-Op's view, this is a great company. The companies compensates employees far beyond what is expected. The managment is quite helpful as well.
enjoy working there. they make dish soap an laundry soap
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOFebruary 13, 2016
pay not the best. work not hard. over half the plant is temps. everybody works good with each other. make gel pac for dishwasher,hand soap,laundry soap an wipes
Pros
they supply you with everything for safety very safe place to work
Cons
low pay
Friendly Environment
Intern (Current Employee) –  Hillsborough, NJFebruary 1, 2016
Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. I like that there were a variety of tasks given to me for my position versus just having one role to do every day that can get boring.
Pros
Variety of tasks, friendly environment, paid lunches
Cons
help desk takes a long time to solve issues
Not Worth It
Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJanuary 26, 2016
A typical day is boarder-line frantic due to constantly changing priorities and unrealistic timelines, resulting in a poor work-life balance, high stress environment and a cut throat culture. The management team is making strides to improve the culture but has a long way to go. On every team there is at least a few bad eggs that disrupt collaboration and undercut the rest of the team, so most of the good employees leave after a few years. While they pay well and the benefits are good, it's not worth it for the long haul.
Pros
Sales conference trips, Good benefits/compensation
Cons
Poor work-life balance, Cut throat culture
Productive and fun workplace
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJanuary 1, 2016
Great environment to work in and management is very family oriented. The workers are friendly and committed. I have learned a lot about how to be a good team player.
Senior Supply Planner/Buyer (Former Employee) –  Hillsborough, NJNovember 23, 2015
RB has continued to decline in work life balance and even profit after Bart Becht left.

Do not work here if you want a life outside work.
Fun Place to Work
Supply Planner/Inventory Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PANovember 14, 2015
Someday's you feel over worked. A ton of overtime available. Job security not the best. You can be replaced at any given notice. Other than that, its a fun place to work.
Pros
Leave on lunch 1 hour
Cons
Demanding
Very hard work.continus line operation.
Assembly line worker (Former Employee) –  Hillsborough, NJNovember 14, 2015
Very hard physical work.Expecting more and more.Co workers were not friendly.Management was eliminating more and more employee and expecting more and more work.Not a good place to work.
Pros
No facility.
Cons
No benifits.
RB is a great organization to work for. i really enjoyed it
Senior Area Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJNovember 3, 2015
Managing the telecommunications environment for RB North America. This includes several plants and distribution centers. I learned how to function well in a global organization with various time zones and language and cultural differences.

The management team in RB is approachable and encourage growth. Co-workers are great bunch of people to work with. The hardest part of the job is supporting an environment which is 24x7x365. however, I deemed this to be a challenge and I learned to manage it.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to significant contribution to the organization globally. As a result of this I received many recognitions from senior management.
ok placetowork
soter (Former Employee) –  Wolcott, NYOctober 19, 2015
most time was a ok place to work, many took time out for the residents, very clean and decient place to work. family orentated
Great place and company to work for.
Infection Control Practitioner, BA, MT (Former Employee) –  Montvale, NJOctober 5, 2015
This fortune 500 company was a joy to work for. I got to travel all around the world teaching Infection Control. I had a great supervisor and together we published numerous peer reviewed articles in Medical and Epidemiology journals.
One of the best aspects of my job was public speaking. I have a way of getting my audience to feel comfortable and willing to learn.
I have a Bachelor's degree in Communications, and I put the skills I learned in College to good use.
Pros
A manager who was my boss and my friend.
Cons
Can't think of anything