Reckitt Benckiser Employee Reviews in United States

this place sucks
Senior Transportation Manager/Procurement (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PADecember 7, 2014
no life ask you to deliver the impossible. set you up for failures on the objectives... bosses only care about themselves and how they can survive.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Productive, rewarding place to work.
Global Category Market Research Manager (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJuly 24, 2014
Productive, rewarding place to work. Each employee given a lot of responsibility and is depended upon. Entreprenurial and fast-paced environment.
Pros
strong management and brands.
Cons
heavy work loads.
Great place to work, friendly company
Montvale, NJ (Former Employee) –  R & D Foods Laboratory TechNovember 10, 2011
R&B was a great place to work. In my short time there I was able to work in 4 different departments (Foods Group, Marketing, Sensory, and Analytical). The environment was easy going and most of the employee’s were there to work and did not mind being helpful.
Very Clean Place with a lot of fun loving people!
Temp Staff- Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MSNovember 13, 2013
As you may already know Reckitt Benckiser in Brandon, ms is a Factory that makes soap and other products. The people were all very nice there and I would recommend it to you if you, think you could keep up with pace of the factory.
Fun Co workers, Benefits, vacatoion
Senior Customer Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 27, 2014
Travel Often.
Learned a lot.
Management changes very often.
Getting pulled in tons of directions,
No work/life balance
pay is above average
Pros
pay, vacation, atmostphere
Cons
workload, management changes with the season
Great comp/benefits, bad work/life balance
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  ChesterApril 14, 2013
That pretty much says it all.

Great salary and benefits, onsite gym & cafeteria, mobility

Not so good work/life balance, pretty much non-existent
Pros
salary and benefits, onsite gym & cafeteria, mobility
Cons
work/life balance non-existent
Great company to work
Operations Supervisor/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TexasNovember 5, 2014
Loved the travel and the stupidity people I worked for ...my little degrees made me feel like a PHD graduate with the management I had
Pros
travel
Cons
nonexperince
Convienent and good money
Customer Service Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAJanuary 26, 2014
Laptops you can work from home on, managers that dont micro-manage, 8-430 with an hour lunch, they pay overtime over 40. people always changing, low stability, no consistence in upper managment. you best be moblie...
ok
Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee) –  Brandon, MSApril 21, 2012
Repair the Packaging line and troubleshooting doing PM’s and Thermoform/Blister, Resolve Processing/Packaging, Press and doing hourly updates and have some training in d-con packaging and the d-con tower and the man tech needs.
Productive and great people to work with.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MSDecember 12, 2014
I loved working there. great people to work for and the insurance and compensation for the employees were great.
Productive enviroment
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  FT Worth texasJune 25, 2014
Operations Supervisor, managed one department on a high volume of operation. enjoyed working with my employees.
Pros
extra holidays
Cons
uppermanagement had issues with each other
Loved working there!
Clinical Liaison (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 29, 2012
I really enjoyed my time at RB and would have stayed except I was concerned about generic intrusion on the business and the lack of pipeline for the company.
Pros
great compensation package
Cons
no pipeline
Fast paced but intolerable work culture
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJFebruary 3, 2013
Reckitt is known as a fast based culture where you get significant responsibility from the start, which makes it great to learn many aspects of the business, but at a cost.

Work hours are longer than other CPGs and you're forced by management to meet their deadlines even if the project doesn't need to be accelerated, which means you're constantly changing direction and priorities everyday to the point where almost everything is late. And management in marketing and trade is demeaning. They like to say the culture is direct but there is a big difference between that and behaviors like: throwing people under the bus, talking down to people, and focusing on negative issues primarily. It's very much a top down culture and they bring in Europeans to fill in the top roles so US employees are generally shafted.

I would recommend not coming to work here. Don't be tempted by the salary and bonus.
Pros
fast pace and gain responsibilities from week one
Cons
culture, work hours, and senior management and some colleagues are unbearable
Avoid like the plague
Chemist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 4, 2014
If you want to be treated like a sack of dog feces, this is the job for you. Wish I could put zero stars; maybe negative stars?
Cons
everything
If you are looking for a good work-life balance, probably not for you
NationalAccount Manager (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJune 19, 2013
High Stress, Demanding environment. Outside the norm. However, best training ground for your next job.
Pros
great brands
Cons
too much stress
Their Parsippany office is an absolutely horrible place to work
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJune 25, 2013
The Parsippany building is full of over privileged, self-important, pretentious people with absolutely no concept of respect. People constantly walk all over each other and throw each other under the bus. The environment reminds me a lot of an elementary school where people are constantly telling on each other and going to their managers when they don't get what they want. This company likes to come up with ideas to restructure departments without having any idea why they are doing it and they want it done immediately. This was truly the most miserable job I have ever had in my life. I've seen many people come into RB who are the happiest people and after a few months they are completely emotionally defeated. This place needs a serious attitude adjustment. There is a severe lack of structure and competence, but most of all the overall malicious and negative attitude makes it an unpleasant environment. I would not suggest working here if you value your happiness.
Pros
company store
Cons
everything else
Production
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAJuly 21, 2012
manage several people
learning how to speak spanish
the upper management is not to bad to work for
Line leads are pretty good
having to be able to understand a different lanuage
Aggressive but knowledgable company
ASSOCIATE BRAND MANAGER, MEGARED (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJSeptember 22, 2013
One has the ability to learn a great amount working here, however they must be able to work quickly and well with a group of strong people.
OK Stepping Stone
ASSISTANT R&D CHEMIST (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 23, 2014
flexible schedule, great pay, for the most part the department has a lot of comraderie, terrible interdepartment workmanship
Overall good place to work..
Logistics / Supply Chain Analyst Asst, WM Team (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARApril 23, 2014
I created new spreadsheets and databases and was recognized for it; I had to go on medical leave and departed after that.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reckitt Benckiser. Our community is ready to answer.