RECONSTRUCTION EXPERTS Employee Reviews in United States

Good place for experience, very interesting projects
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 3, 2015
Very interesting projects. Good people, and very professional environment. Pay-scale is comparable to other companies. Very established company.
Pros
Great experiance
Cons
Work-life balance, not so great
A fun but challenging work environment.
Destructive Testing Manager (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COJuly 14, 2013
Fun productive work on the daily. However little to no communication from upper management. Plenty of room for growth, but compensation did not increase with position advancement.
Pros
fun work, lots to learn.
Cons
poor pay.
I loved this job!
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 9, 2014
I loved working for Reconstruction Experts. A typical day included daily meetings with all of the staff, follow up phone calls, data entry, payroll entry, accounting. I learned project management while working with this company, and at one point wanted to further my career in that area. This job always kept me active and always left me feeling the need to spread my experience further. Management was fantastic. Communication and leadership never lacked. They were always available when I had a concern or needed assistance when it came to handling any issue. My co-workers were also very communicative and helpful. The most difficult part of my job was keeping the office records reconciled with corporate. It was very tedious and time consuming. The most enjoyable part of my job was that my day would flow fluently steady. I always kept busy and I always knew what to do next.
Pros
great management, great people
Very fun and relaxed place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Arvada, COJune 4, 2014
Reconstruction Experts has a very relaxed culture. All the employees wear jeans, including senior management. It grew really quickly and suffered some growing pains with the increasing work, but is starting to get policies and procedures in place and stabilizing. There is a lot of room for advancement, entrepreneurial minded people thrive here at RE. If you need to be micromanaged then this isn't your place.
Pros
room for advancement, culture, great outlook for company, fun coworkers
Cons
hard work, lots of expectations, no micro managing
Great Environment to Work in
PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Arvada, COApril 3, 2014
Great opportunities for advancement if you are willing to work for it. The work is in a niche market that does not have the peaks and valleys of construction that is tied to the economy.
Productive and challenging
ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER/JR ESTIMATOR (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAFebruary 27, 2014
You are provided with the opportunity to learn more aspects of the job on a daily basis. Great place for someone who is just starting in the field due to the high volume of exposure.
Pros
amount of exposure and opportunity to learn all aspects of position and beyond
Cons
many late work days, lack of structure, lack of attendance on key personel