Recover Health Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun Homecare
Personal Care Attendant/Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNApril 23, 2017
Taking care of the patients and making sure that they were happy with everything that I did for them, just as cooking, cleaning, and bathing, was the best part about working with them.
Job
Home Care LPN (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, MNApril 18, 2017
Good place to work, kind and passionate nurses and caregivers. The owners are very kind and helpful to all of the patients needs. A very friendly atmosphere to work.
Excellent staffing, care about employees
CNA/HHA (Current Employee) –  Baraboo, WIMarch 19, 2017
This is a good place to work if you require flexibility with your schedule. Staff is very willing to accommodate changes as needed. Management is very helpful.
Cons
low end wages, not enough work
Poor work environmnet
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  St. Cloud, MNMarch 10, 2017
Toxic work environment. With a vast work experience in sales and customer service your never taken seriously. They do not believe in relationship building and treat you as only a number.
n/a
REGISTERED NURSE (Current Employee) –  Rochester, MNMarch 3, 2017
A great place to work and feel like I am part of a team providing excellence in care to our client's. The client's and staff are wonderful and caring people.
Stay away
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Waupaca, WIFebruary 3, 2017
Hands down the most horrible place I have worked for. I'm embarrassed that I have it on my resume. Terrible compensation, beta version software that lengthens your charting time by hours, and mileage reimbursement that makes you subtract 30 miles from each visit. Translating to basically minimum wage for a RN. I wouldn't recommend this place to fellow nurse or a loved one who needs care. Unskilled and unprofessional environment engulfed in a corporate culture that is thick with nasty negativity. Profit based "drink the koolaide" atmosphere or leave.
Pros
Flexible schedule due to lack of work
Cons
To many to list
Unrealistic
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Cadar RapidsJanuary 30, 2017
Don't know where to start. The management team needs to work what they expect of their staff. They are absolutely clueless as to the expectations that are setting forth for their employees.
Pros
Clients are wonderful
Cons
Company is unrealistic about work loads
Very little work/life balance
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Sioux City, IAJanuary 28, 2017
This job has a lot of variety, but little time for a personal life. The people that work there are great but the job itself was time consuming. I worked off and on throughout the entire day and only get every other weekend off.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Lots of hours, lacking benefits, little flexibility in schedile
Poor all around
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Rochester, MNJanuary 16, 2017
There is so much turn over with this company it is unbelievable. Their workload expectations are unrealistic and you have no idea who to go to for anything because jobs are not defined. Management is extremely unfair and unprofessional. The worst experience I have ever had is this place.
Pros
Great nursing staff
Cons
Too many to list
Summary
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fergus Falls, MNDecember 26, 2016
I learned how wonderful home care is with the ability to spend time with clients and give them the care they deserve.

I would prefer to go over in person.
Pros
Friendly staff and flexible schedule
Cons
Turn over and lack of work.
Great Company
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IADecember 9, 2016
I really enjoyed working for Recover Health. They did their best to work with my availability and give me my desired number of hours. Friendly staff. Good pay.
A place to learn new things.
HHA - Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MN 55345November 10, 2016
Its a good places to work. You can meet new and interesting people.
The co- workers are friendly and always ready to help you. The pay is good and you get paid holidays.
Wonderful clients to work with.
RN Case Manager Home Health (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAOctober 18, 2016
Enjoyed going into client's home to assist them. Good nurses to work with. Was a stressful atmosphere in the office. Lots of paperwork. Oasis assessments were on computer.
Pretty good company
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hibbing, MNOctober 17, 2016
I'm still employed with this company. Difficult to find steady hours though. Hopefully more hours will come available. There was a manager that was a bit rude, , but she has since gone on to other things
Love It!
Clinician (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, MNAugust 11, 2016
Recover Health is the best place I have ever worked! I love my patients and my coworkers. Home care is not for everyone, but I appreciate the chance to help people who truly need my services. I've only been here for a year, but I plan on staying as long as I can!
Pros
making a difference in people's lives
Best company I have worked for
Office Associate (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNJuly 28, 2016
I have been an employee for almost six years and learn something new everyday from the clients we serve. I love this company they have great support system and the culture (mission) is lived daily. Plan to retire here!
Pros
Mission statement is a living document
Nurse (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaJuly 27, 2016
I have enjoyed working here since day one. Everyone here makes you feel like your part of the team as soon as you walk in the door. I think that this is one of the best home care companies to work for!
Pros
great co workers, good benefits, managers that care about you
Cons
patients can be difficult(like anywhere else in health care)
Great opportunity to care for patients
Clinician (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaJuly 19, 2016
Recover Health gave me the chance to meet and care for patients that truly needed my services in a unique setting. Unlike a hospital environment where so much of the patient care is siloed, I feel that I am involved in a greater portion of my patients' care, and have made some wonderful connections with them.

While Recover is a growing company, and certainly has had some challenges, I have been impressed by the genuine concern that management shows to employees and I have always felt valued and appreciated. Having worked for both large and small firms in the past, I feel that the company truly cares for and respects us, something that is lacking in many other companies.

Unfortunately, I have worked with some (mostly former) coworkers at Recover who obviously were more concerned with their paycheck than caring for their patients, which is a common problem in healthcare jobs in general. Lately, this problem has decreased, and I think that the culture of the company is really improving.

Overall, I would highly recommend Recover Health to anyone who is committed to providing excellent patient care to clients that are truly in need of help.
Pros
great patients, good coworkers and managers, respect for employee opinions, good benefits and pay
Cons
long hours, challenging work environments
Amazing and mission driven!
Team Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNJuly 9, 2016
Recover Health has been a great experience! I have been here for 5 years and love what I do and the team I do it with. Home care is hard, with that said when you get it right it is amazing! Our clients need help and our team needs support but that is what makes my job so purposeful. Thanks for being a great company Recover Health!
Pros
Awesome co-workers and relationships
Cons
Wish home care had more support from the state funded agencies
Terrible experience
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  WisconsinJuly 6, 2016
Recover Health is lacking professionalism at the very top. They are very good at selling you on the company culture during the recruitment process but do not fall for it. You will see that they lack training, support from corporate, and have zero accountability when it comes to senior management. The turnover at Recover is comical. Save yourself a headache and keep looking before settling with this company.
Pros
Team at branch level
Cons
No training, mean senior management team, feels like high school drama

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Recover Health. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval