Recovery Resources Employee Reviews in United States

great place to work
Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Norwich, CTApril 28, 2016
I provided care for a person in their home through Recovery Resources, they were very attentive to both my patient and my needs.
The job was interesting and challenging.
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, OHNovember 14, 2015
I was the office administrator. My job included: intakes and registration, appointment setting, reminder calls about appointments. Assisting with insurance verification, medical records, ordering supplies for the clinicians and the office.
The office was very busy and I was very flexible and timely on my work.
Helping the community
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 3, 2015
Company has gone thru a lot of changes and have a great deal of turn over which makes it hard for the clients to be stable in there treatment.
Pros
Easy to get too
Cons
Big Turn over
Fun work place
Vocational Rehabilitation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 24, 2015
Learned a lot about Vocational Rehabilitation Services. Met a lot of great people during my journey and learned a lot from them. Enjoyed helping others with mental health and drug addiction issues.
Pros
Great employee benefits
Cons
The drive was too far.
I learned a lot about substance abuse
Receptionist/Office Aide (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 6, 2015
Recognized for taking on the Medical Records dept and puting organization to the files. Composed and maintained medical files in accordance with company policy and procedures. Managed closed medical files for the shipment to the storage warehouse, any other projects that were needed to be done. I loved this job because I worked pretty much independently along with other tasks that were assigned to me.

All the jobs that I have had were great and I have learned so much they were all benefits to my growth and development.
Pros
A lot of work that was challenging
Cons
Again funds ran out and I was assigned to a new project
All phases of secretarial duties.
VRP's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 6, 2015
Very fast paste environment. Heavy data entry, invoicing, billing, faxing scanning, and reporting to several different shareholders. I really enjoyed the work load. The hardest part of the job was dealing with staff and co-workers that didn't have the same work ethic as you.
Pros
The pay and benefits were the best.
Cons
To many staff and co-workers, being disrespectful.
Professional development encouraged/ fast paced work place
clinician (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 31, 2015
Employees are outstanding and very helpful with one another regardless of the department assignments. Management has undergone significant changes over the years. Must love a fast paced work environment and be flexible with job assignments and changes in programming. Pay rate and benefits are excellent.
Pros
nice employee compensation package
Cons
fast paced and constant changes
Easy
Companion/ Homemaker (Former Employee) –  Norwich, CTJanuary 19, 2015
Great company to work for if you enjoy taking care of people in their home and traveling. The only problem is they do not pay for travel expenses.
Janitorial Floor Tech
Janitorial Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 9, 2014
My day consisted of cleaning the bathrooms, waxing floors, cleaned linen closets and vacuumed floors. I worked independently with minimal supervision.
Pros
gained experience
Cons
n/a
Very enjoyable enviorment
Administrative Assistant/Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 28, 2014
I wouldn't want to work around a most wonderful group of Proffesionals.
Pros
meet new individuals
Cons
only make 7.95 an hr and don't get paid for holidays
Terrible management and poor work environment
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 18, 2014
The upper management has no clue what the direct service staff do on a day to day basis. Decisions are made by under qualified management staff. Direct service workers can and will be put at risk on a daily basis: transport (alone) suicidal clients to various locations through out the community, management have direct service staff meet with aggressive and unstable clients and often have no regard for employees safety or well being. Management consistently backs clients or funders rather than staff, at times placing staff in uncomfortable situations. Agency has a pattern of placing under qualified individuals with little or no training with the expectation they will succeed, then will "write up or terminate" once expectations are not able to be fulfilled.
Cons
expectation to take work home and on weekends
Good Job
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 10, 2013
This job is also great as it relates to me growth and development
The work place is very challenging
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 7, 2013
A typical day at work, would be coming into work setting up the computer, checking clients in for their appointments. Making sure that they know where they are going and who they are seeing. Calling, the case manager's letting them know that their client's are in the waiting room. Making page's tranferring outside and in bound calls, separating the mail and putting it in the correct mailbox. I sign for UPS and FED EX packages. Look up appointments etc.............
I have learned to multi-task really well and I love working with my co-workers. Tge, hardest part of my job is when, I can't help a client. and I always enjoy helping people.
Pros
we have a good luch hour
Cons
commucation
Terrible management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 5, 2012
I worked here for 6 years and the climate changed over time, partly not their fault due to budget cuts and a significant change in management. It was an interesting place to work but it is a very stressful work environment with people being fired left and right. The benefits and paid time off were very good and the pay was fair. But it didnt make up for the stressful work environment.
benefits
Cons
stressful work environment, low job security
Intensive internship 800+ hours
Therapist / Counselor Intern (Former Employee) –  Cleveland OHNovember 24, 2012
Very stimulating and challenging position. Flexible schedule. Good learning environment for addictions and dual-diagnosed individuals.
Pros
part time
Cons
no room for promotions or permannt employment
a
Parole ACT Team Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 4, 2012
It can be stressful but a lot of the Supervisors and case managers are cool.
Pros
a
Cons
a